Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nympho-fairies
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

K thk u so much yea I'm new at this and not good with computers lol but I've seen people in my family predict some weird stuff and it would actually happen to a t example my parents passing wen I was young so I always had an open mind for this kind of stuff or I should say new it exist sorry for long msg by the way loĺ it just pooed in my head...

Epd1981
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nympho-fairies
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
Zodiac:

Not pooed popped see no good with computers freaking spell check and it doesn't help I'm French lol

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Inedible wrote:Even just for practice, most people will pay a token amount like $1 to $5 for a reading. They will still pay even if you are upfront about having to work look up the cards you draw in books. Most people want someone to listen to them and appear to care, and maybe they are too lazy to shuffle their own deck for themselves. They would rather you do it for them and put all the card descriptions in one place for convenient reading. Most people already know what they need to say or do or choose anyway. They just don't like it. Your job is to tell people they are right and the cards are an excuse.
I don't want to drag the thread off-topic, but that approach is literally the polar opposite of what a reader's job is.

Divination is a craft for which a lot of people work hard to build skills. Folks who sling BS and lie to their clients are not readers; they're charlatans.

And might I recommend to all that they should only seek out readings from people who take their job seriously.

Back to discussing the benefits and drawbacks of ubi conjuring. Might I recomnend the DIY conjure spell from CH that was just bumped, if someone here is interested in a non-binding and free conjuration. Their spells have protections such that a dangerous or malicious spirit won't come through. That will make matters a LOT safer for the folks who are just starting out with magic or spirits.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

So was there anything that makes that spell protected other than a persons subconscious believe that it is protected? The reason I ask is because that spell looks like something that anyone can come up with. And I also understand how easy it is to program the subconscious to behave in a certain way. I also have a good understanding of how the subconscious has a substantial impact on your magic and even the degree of things like how effectively you can interact with your keep.

A spell from money, a spell for protection, or even something like the letter method which is used to summon a succubus as I’m sure most of you know.

All of these spells are technically safe unless of course your subconscious believes otherwise.

If your subconscious believes that that money spell will bring the money to you by causing harm to others then it doesn’t really matter how safe you think it is. harm will indeed come to those individuals.

If you subconsciously believe that a protection spell will attract negative energy’s such as parasites for some reason then indeed the parasites will come.

If you subconsciously believe that the letter methods has the potential to attract something unwanted then indeed there is that possibility.

I have been thinking that perhaps I should create a thread explaining some methods that can be used to reprogram the subconscious to allow for better connection with your keep. The number one complaint I see here from news is that they can’t connect with the entities they have. In my experience that was the number one thing that held me back from doing so. My subconscious beliefs and restrictions that is.

memento mori
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote: I don't want to drag the thread off-topic, but that approach is literally the polar opposite of what a reader's job is.
At this point, I am starting to think that I have paid for a lot more readings - and from a wider variety of people - than you have. You don't seem to know how things really work. The worst of the readings I paid for were complete crap. They were just made up and completely false. The next best ones contained only the information from my question, but rephrased and given back to me repackaged. A small fraction of the readings done were the absolute best because they gave me information that I didn't give them in telling them what I wanted to know, but they still didn't tell me anything I didn't know. It was like they were listening in on my internal monologue and using some of the same words. I was getting my own hopes and fears repackaged and sold back to me. And this was maybe two people out of all the people I bought readings from. The funny thing is that the free readings were the ones that ended up costing me the most money. Because I really believed they were acting in my best interests I tended to take action on their advice and it often led to spending more money than I would have after a paid reading.

But all that aside, the point I was trying to make is that it is good and useful to pay for Spirits. It is better to get other people to pay for them for you. That way when you don't get what you paid for it won't seem as bad. I have two Nymphos and a Succubus from CH and all three of them just want to be friends, so to speak. Fortunately, I didn't pay much.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Dasadon wrote:So was there anything that makes that spell protected other than a persons subconscious believe that it is protected? The reason I ask is because that spell looks like something that anyone can come up with.
Because the subconscious can also see energies. And it will also notice that a spell has been reinforced with certain things and acknowledge that. And if you do a spell over and over and not just you, that reinforces the impact it has and it's energies.
It's a lot like thoughtforms, if you give them energy and shape long enough, they are the way they are made.
Dasadon wrote: The number one complaint I see here from news is that they can’t connect with the entities they have. In my experience that was the number one thing that held me back from doing so. My subconscious beliefs and restrictions that is.
So how often do you verify your communication abilities? The subconscious is good at trapping you in your own head.
Do you have near 100% success rate with for example card guessing and stuff like that? If not, any communication may just be PUG and can be equally your imagination or true. You just don't know, because you never looked into the box if the cat is alive or dead.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Dasadon wrote: If you subconsciously believe that the letter methods has the potential to attract something unwanted then indeed there is that possibility.
Subconscious is not the only factor to consider here.

The letter method mentioned is a form of supplication or petitioning to authoritative being, e.g. Lilith, for a companion incubus/succubus, which is another being.

Thus, aside from the supplicating person's subconscious potentially having different perspective on what it wants, the authoritative being also determines whether to give or not as well as what to give, and the companion being, who has its own mind and perspective, may have its own needs and wants separated from what the supplicating person asks for.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
niceprotonman
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: PeiNgoTorTorCheen
If I could be anything, I would be...: me
My magical/paranormal name...: TiuLengLui

I like your candor, @Inedible. 1tu
Inedible wrote:
Likes2Read wrote: I don't want to drag the thread off-topic, but that approach is literally the polar opposite of what a reader's job is.
At this point, I am starting to think that I have paid for a lot more readings - and from a wider variety of people - than you have. You don't seem to know how things really work. The worst of the readings I paid for were complete crap. They were just made up and completely false. The next best ones contained only the information from my question, but rephrased and given back to me repackaged. A small fraction of the readings done were the absolute best because they gave me information that I didn't give them in telling them what I wanted to know, but they still didn't tell me anything I didn't know. It was like they were listening in on my internal monologue and using some of the same words. I was getting my own hopes and fears repackaged and sold back to me. And this was maybe two people out of all the people I bought readings from. The funny thing is that the free readings were the ones that ended up costing me the most money. Because I really believed they were acting in my best interests I tended to take action on their advice and it often led to spending more money than I would have after a paid reading.

But all that aside, the point I was trying to make is that it is good and useful to pay for Spirits. It is better to get other people to pay for them for you. That way when you don't get what you paid for it won't seem as bad. I have two Nymphos and a Succubus from CH and all three of them just want to be friends, so to speak. Fortunately, I didn't pay much.

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

I’m not saying that it’s the only factor I’m just pointing out that it’s one of the biggest causes for magic to go wrong in my experience. I’m also asking if other people have had this experience.

As for how I know that I’m communicating with them. It’s not that difficult to verify. I don’t know by what method you verify your communications but I’m willing to bet that we do in a similar manner. It’s not that difficult to test such communication by asking a question then verify whether or not the question is truth.

memento mori
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Dasadon wrote: It’s not that difficult to test such communication by asking a question then verify whether or not the question is truth.
Only if you don't know the answer but can easily check it. I use zener cards. And I'm more wrong than not with that, so no telepathy for me.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”