sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Inedible wrote:
Likes2Read wrote: I don't want to drag the thread off-topic, but that approach is literally the polar opposite of what a reader's job is.
At this point, I am starting to think that I have paid for a lot more readings - and from a wider variety of people - than you have. You don't seem to know how things really work.
I worked as a Tarot reader on a phone/chat line as a part-time job from 2009 through 2015 (when I decided to return to the regular 9-to-5 work schedule), so...

Seriously, if you think I'm kidding, rummage through my past posts for the word Tarot. I was actively working as a reader when I joined CH. Posts of mine make reference to that fact.
The worst of the readings I paid for were complete crap. They were just made up and completely false.

And yet, this is exactly the kind of reading you advised a newbie to give, just to earn some pin money to buy spirits and spells. If it was an unsatisfying experience for you, why would it be any better for the clients that this brand-new reader would be working for? For their hard-earned money, they are owed a legit effort at the very least.
The next best ones contained only the information from my question, but rephrased and given back to me repackaged.
And again, you just advised someone a few posts ago to just tell their callers what they want to hear. How is that different from this kind of reading that left you unsatisfied when the reader did this for you?
A small fraction of the readings done were the absolute best because they gave me information that I didn't give them in telling them what I wanted to know, but they still didn't tell me anything I didn't know. It was like they were listening in on my internal monologue and using some of the same words. I was getting my own hopes and fears repackaged and sold back to me.
Could be that the hopes you had were on the right track, and the things you feared were things that were legitimate sources of concern. If the reader is coming up with accurate things without your having fed them the information, and if they are picking up on the same words/phrases you are using in your head without your having verbalized them to the reader, then that reader has tapped into something legit.
And this was maybe two people out of all the people I bought readings from. The funny thing is that the free readings were the ones that ended up costing me the most money. Because I really believed they were acting in my best interests I tended to take action on their advice and it often led to spending more money than I would have after a paid reading.
Which only proves the point I was trying to make earlier: people who BS their callers are actually doing harm to the callers. It might not be a CRIME, per se, but it is not a victimless act, either.
But all that aside, the point I was trying to make is that it is good and useful to pay for Spirits. It is better to get other people to pay for them for you. That way when you don't get what you paid for it won't seem as bad. I have two Nymphos and a Succubus from CH and all three of them just want to be friends, so to speak. Fortunately, I didn't pay much.
Hey, I am all about EARNING money from others. I do it every day at my job. I did it on the psychic phone line when I read for them. I do it when I am interpreting in ASL (yet another part-time job, one that I did NOT give up when I rejoined the 9-to-5 crowd). I make a contract with these organizations: I will give my level best effort doing the tasks that the job entails, and they will pay me for my time. The key here is, I *am* giving my best effort to the tasks at hand, the tasks are being completed according to the employer's standards, and I am definitely EARNING my pay. That makes it a fair deal. And then I use those dollars I earned to buy whatever it is, meta or muggle.

My somewhat long-winded point is that there is no need to cheat anyone or BS them in order to walk away from an interaction with money in your bank account. Agree to perform a given task with the level of quality that the employer expects, DO the task as well as you have promised to, walk away with money. If your skills won't enable you to provide that quality, seek out a different task to perform where you CAN perform well. Then someone else is, technically, paying for your spirits or spells, but you have also done right by that other party so your conscience is clear.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

Okay. I give up. Tarot is off the table.

Epd1981
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nympho-fairies
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
Zodiac:

I've been doing a lot of reading what spirits make the best companions from your experiences?

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

7 prefer faeries

memento mori
Epd1981
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nympho-fairies
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
Zodiac:

Nice I have done some reading on them also they seem very intresting

Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

Epd1981 wrote:I've been doing a lot of reading what spirits make the best companions from your experiences?
It depends on you as a person really...
For me, I guess my best companions are my vamps and my gregori watcher. My incubus is also pretty great... and I like my angels as well.
But I've been raised a Christian, so angels were really something natural for me to get.
I never doubted the existence of angels... as a Christian you learn angels exist. Good, next to Michael, Rafael and Gabriel I didn't know a lot of angels but :-)
I was a big fan of Twilight and Atlantis, so that's probably why I enjoy my Atlantean Vamp so much.
My phoenix manifested in some green light a month ago during the night... but I was such a fan of phoenixes thanks to Dumbledore's phoenix :p

I like my other spirits a lot as well, but maybe I've more trouble communicating with them because they seem a bit foreign to me?

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”