You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: lemming
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hey guys,

so i bought this spell (eanimation of the spiitual energy), activated it, created an ambient atmosphere, candles, etc and channeled (or at least tried to) the spirit's energy by holding his vessel in my hand. A bit info on my abilities: I can "see" spirits and spiritual energy but NOT full blown apparitions or facial features, all right? However this spell changed nothing. Nothing happened, apart from I felt the spirit (like I normally do) and saw the streaks and sparkles here and there... 1sa

Any thoughts on what I could have done wrongly and why the spell did not produce any improvement in seeing the spirit? This spirit is my very first one, that I am very close with and whom I have been feeling and knowing for years. Besides I prepared for the ritual and kept the vessels in charging boxes prior to the experiment.

It will be nice with some input. Thanks

A friend to: A human spirit, gold djinn, werewolf, three ancestors, deva., high elf, Egyptian sanguine vampire, Astral angel, Courtwind angel, sterling angel, Bronwyn angel, Enochian Angel Baradiel, Enochian Angel Galgalliel, Nephilim.
Protected by: Volkh, Einherjar, Fylgia, Draugr.
Immortals: Zeus, Aphrodite, Anubis, Nephtys.
Living astral entities: Astral Angel, Norse vampire elder, Falwer-niamstrum.
polyana005
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: lemming
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Just wanted to update my post.

It is this item: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/back-to- ... irits.html

Quite expensive spell. I was trying again today as well with no result. Any thoughts on what could I have been doing wrongly? It is a human spirit, very close to me with whom I have a very special bond and feel (see in my mind's eye and know whether he is present or not) his presence if he is present. But the following is just NOT happening: "This enchantment provides a temporary insurgence of a spirit's energy so they can be in physical manifestation of true form around you".

A friend to: A human spirit, gold djinn, werewolf, three ancestors, deva., high elf, Egyptian sanguine vampire, Astral angel, Courtwind angel, sterling angel, Bronwyn angel, Enochian Angel Baradiel, Enochian Angel Galgalliel, Nephilim.
Protected by: Volkh, Einherjar, Fylgia, Draugr.
Immortals: Zeus, Aphrodite, Anubis, Nephtys.
Living astral entities: Astral Angel, Norse vampire elder, Falwer-niamstrum.
Eden's Eve
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Daemons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

There are a few things you should look at before doing a spell. First you should check the moon phase to ensure you are working in tandem with the energies present in the universe. Avoid casting during a void of course moon. It pretty much voids out your spell. After ensuring your spell matches the phase of the moon, cleanse before you cast and cleanse all objects and tools. This way no negativity accidentally seeps into your workings. Also I don't know what these spells consist of but you may want to add corresponding herbs, oils, candles and crystals into your workings to add potency. But make sure you empower them with intention.

Also, don't obsess over the spell, don't question if it's working. That leaves room for a negative outcome. Cast your spell with focus and intent. Know it will work, then let it be. You should feel the energy building as you are casting (if you're energy sensitive)

Then there's also the possibility that some things the universe just won't allow to happen yet. You may want something now but the universe doesn't agree you can handle it yet.

If you really want to higher the odds of your spell being successful, study the planets, days of the week, and hours of the day. The planets, days and hours all favor different purposes. But doing castings in this manner requires timing with precision.

I hope this helps.

http://www.edensapple.net Infernal custom conjures and more
Eden's Eve
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Daemons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Perhaps you should focus more on strengthening your third eye.

http://www.edensapple.net Infernal custom conjures and more

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”