Does anyone else here have the second sight?

SaitouKumiko
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Serenade Aristeria

Hi, I'm quite new to this forum but I've been stalking it for a while now.

I was wondering if it's normal to see spirits with the physical eyes? And to see them more when you're not stressed? I've read a few posts here about people who are born with the gift or perfected it over the years, and I feel a deep profound respect for them, especially when my own parents are opposed to this vehemently. I actually inherently this 'gift' from my grandmother who has passed away before I was born. To be honest, I didn't see them since I was born. I've developed this sight through third eye meditation and sublimals on youtube. Of course, I do get mental images that are much clearer, but I've found that the more I pursue it/think about it, the more I see.

I've put in a few applications on tumblr to adopt a spirit for free, mainly because my parents oppose to spirit keeping (yes- they know about it since i have absolutely no filters on my mouth 1s )

Do you guys see spirits in the physical? Is there any advice on how I can pursue this with my entire family against it, especially now that I'm starting to hear their voices in the physical as well, but mostly at night? I am almost certain that I'm not crazy- I had a talk with the school psychologist (she's a gorgeous individual <3 ) and she said that no I'm not crazy, since I am what she classifies as a highly functioning individual.

Thanks everyone! Just want to let you know that I absolutely love this community. Thanks to Ash and Magnolia and the other staff for allowing a platform for humans to interact peacefully with spirits. And thank you for not being judgemental everyone. Hopefully, I'll finally be independent of my over-protective parents and finally have a caring companion with me, other than the cute (yes! They're adorable! <3 <3 <3 ) unbounds that co-exist with me. (They're mostly faeries- you know, like from the Brain Froud artworks!!!! They look so alike that it's not even funny!!! <3 <3 <3 )

featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Good luck on getting a spirit! I'd say that you should probably hide some of the activities with your parents / anyone in the house hold, just so you wont be in too much danger of getting hurt or lashing back. Make sure your spirits understand not to do anything around / with them as that can cause trouble. I'm this way with my dad, who would freak out if he found out what all I was up to lmao. Work on telepathy and other things so that way you don't have to use tools to communicate with the spirits and that way, it will help you communicate with them with a lot less evidence too.

I see a lot of my spirits from the corners of my eye/peripheral vision. Flashes of light or shadows that dart past my sight. One time, and very briefly, I actually saw the dark fur of my werewolf when he was walking around. It was the most vivid manifestation I've ever seen with my physical eyes. So yes, it is possible, and working on your third eye / chakras and continuing to practice seeing with your other eyes, eventually you'll be able to visualize and also see your spirits! Everyone can do it, but everyone has to put in their own practice :)

They/Them
The family: 2 dragons, 5 vampires, 2 fae, 2 elves, 2 werewolves, 1 fylgia, 1 courtwind angel, 3 ancestors, 2 phoenix, 1 hellhound, 1 volfen, 1 living high elf, 1 living unicorn shifter, 1 kitsune, 1 familiar, 1 wraith, 1 will-of-the-wisp, 1 gryphon, 1 human, 1 fallen angel, 1 merman,
SaitouKumiko
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Serenade Aristeria

Thanks :) Even though the fae in my home are unbounds, I feel like they care and respect me a lot for some reason. I mean, I get into a lot of fights with my dad which makes me feel really drained and detached, but they always come out and hop around me, trying to make me feel better which is really nice. I've asked them to not show themselves in front of my family and a whole tonne of other house rules.

To be honest, this 'gift' was inherited form my dad's side, but it sorta skipped a generation (I think?) so my dad can't see them but he can sense them better than most people.

Thanks for your advice featheredstar! And good luck on your journey!

Return to “Spirit Keeping”