What do you think it means

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Grey67
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

So last night I had a couple nightmares anyone wanna take a crack at it? *Disclaimer some parts may be graphic*

First nightmare, drove to my mom's house in her truck. Nearly get caught in a crash, basically say "F*ck it!" And walk the rest of the way. Once there for some reason the jail she works at is connected right to it. Something seems off I go in part of the jail that is right next to her truck. My mother follows me with a snapping turtle once inside she starts to tear into the thing with branch cutters. Eventually after tearing it into pieces she walks to a oil barrel clearly filled with blood and guts. There are was looks left of human remains around said barrel. Talking to myself I say "what the f*ck?" Then start to walk to the house to pack my bag. My mother ask "where are you going?" I tell her to a buddy's house. As I am packing a bag rather hastely I hear a knock on the door. Going to answer the door it's a cop. Currently in the living room my mother in the door that leads to the jail. The cop ask has anything happened? I roll my eyes in the direction of my mother, quietly saying "help me". He gets the picture and start to pull out his gun to arrest my mother. She managed to kill him and told me "you shouldn't of done that" then attempts to go at me with a knife.

That was the first nightmare at this point I woke up said "what the hell was that" and then we t back to sleep. Now second nightmare
Second nightmare, I find things on face that I can take off every time I do they come back. It appeared to me somewhat melted glasses with a comb on the ends. Some family needs help getting something from a brick doghouse. After lifting the thing with a buddy they get there item and leave. I start to head back to what appears to be the house of my God parents, except there is a barn out front instead of a garage. My buddy says "they are coming" I say "who are?". "Succubi" there were two of them. He goes apparently they had a vendetta with us. They attacked after killing them (barely), I bring my friend inside and proceed to make it look like no one is some. However I just say it and it happens, "lights off" *it happens*, "close curtains" *it happens*, "lock doors" *it happens*. In one of the windows that doesn't have a curtain I see a little purple ghost thing with orange glowing eyes. I decide to go outside to follow it. After following it a house or two over there are some kids that looked like they were trick or treating. Trying to hide myself I say "turn invisible" again it happens. I see the little ghost thing hiding between some rocks. The most little of the kids maybe a toddler? Goes to the ghost thing and it lashes out at the kid. The kid makes a violent scream and now has a knife (no clue how). Then it follows to jump at a small girl with horns and tries to kill her. The parents manage to get the kid off. Now at the hospital (somehow) I can see the girl with cuts on her face and one cut on one of her horns.

So those are my two nightmares I had last night can someone take a crack at these?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

The best I can do is say it seems like you might have been working through some issues / worries psychologically. The second one seems like your subconscious mulling over attitudes or fears about spirits and a few vague associations to do with them.

The first obviously is about conflicts to do with violence /threats/right or wrong. The fact your Mom works at a prison may have triggered these associations in your mind, if I got that right.

We don't often remember these fairly deep dreams but we may all have many of them every night of our lives. Carl Jung spent a long time waking himself up and recording them . Some were really horrible.

In recent years I've had lighter sleep and found myself becoming aware of dreams that, as I'm in it, I realise and genuinely remember that these are repetitive dreams, very very familiar to me and I've had them many many times before. They tend to be things I haven't worked out about life.

But I think the important thing is what significance the dreams have for you.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”