You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: Daemon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mizota

So this is gonna sound strange but my friend who has an open 3rd eye put my quartz crystal to his Ajna and saw sea waves and a whale which breached the surface and went back under the water.
Any idea what this could mean? Is it possible for a whale spirit to reside in this crystal?
1spt

Without Darkness, Light cannot be...
My family: 1 Baobhan Sidhe, 2 Succubi, and a Volkh.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mm it could also be spell or energy attached/bound to the crystal related to sea.
Or could be remote viewing, astral projection, etc.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
mystery4678
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

SirMagio wrote:So this is gonna sound strange but my friend who has an open 3rd eye put my quartz crystal to his Ajna and saw sea waves and a whale which breached the surface and went back under the water.
Any idea what this could mean? Is it possible for a whale spirit to reside in this crystal?
1spt
This would just be a guess, but perhaps what happened was not related directly to the crystal. Even if the crystal was stimulating the third eye, and providing it with energy to run off of, I'm thinking it may have been just the third eye doing it's thing in delivering a message that did not originate from the crystal, or any type of spirit inside the crystal.

If you are working on developing your third eye, from what I've read, messages will sometimes come through in the form of symbolic imagery. In this particular case, what the imagery might have meant to have conveyed was either the process, or success of having developed the third eye because a part of third eye development involves being able to reach a deep meditative state. And coincidentally, I've heard of this process as being described like a whale that dives deep in the ocean. The analogy being that and that in order to develop it, you need to be like a whale in the sense of being able to go deep within yourself, or the ocean to achieve a very relaxed state of mind.

For me, things happened a little differently though. I had tried to work with crystals to develop my third eye along with meditation, but grew impatient with the process. So after watching a video on youtube describing how you can say "thor" in a certain way to activate it, I believe that's what happened, when I did it, except the message that I received was in the form of symbolic imagery accompanied by some hot/cold sensations in my third eye area.

After I did it, I saw in my head one of those maps that weather forecasters use to show the movement patterns of rain, snow, and that type of stuff, and heard what sounded like a female computer voice say, "Advanced Weather Detection System Activated". For me, I took this to mean that I had successfully activated my third eye as one of the things the third eye can do is make probable predictions of the future based on current conditions. This, in a way, is like what weather forecasters do too when they predict the weather. They look at the current conditions, and then based upon that, make predictions on what is likely to happen. So for me, I made the connection between one with the other.

I will also add that I think it is sometimes possible to interact with a crystal as being a type of entity or spirit in, and of itself, but I don't think that's what happened here. What I'm thinking happened here is that the third eye was just doing it's thing.

SirMagio
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: Daemon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mizota

Wow. Great insights. That makes so much sense now :)

Without Darkness, Light cannot be...
My family: 1 Baobhan Sidhe, 2 Succubi, and a Volkh.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”