You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any kind of spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Kitsune
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Stormageddon, Dark Lord Of All
Zodiac:

a bit back i asked if it was possible for me to become a sanguine. At first i was scared off by what kitsune said, but i then figured i should research more before making a decision. So:

1. Does a sanguine NEED to drink human blood or can the also drink animal blood.

2. How painful is it to be turned?

3. What abilities and personality traits would a turned human have? I know real vampires aren't anything out of Twilight but would a turned human be able to run faster or have sharper senses?

4. If a human couldn't find a sanguine to turn them or if the sanguine didn't want to change the human. Would Lady Lilith be able to turn the human? (since shes the queen of ubi, vampires, ect.)

4. Final Question, if a turned human CANT run really fast how could they catch their prey, be it human, animal, etc.?

Hail King Asmodeus!

O Rai, The Best CH Mod Ever (And my favorite senpai) I Summon Thee With The Power Of One Million Blonde Centaur Women, Answer My Call!

Gardien de la lumière et de l'obscurité
Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Go read Ash's Truth About Vampires articles. I linked them to you in your other post mentioned on here. That will answer many of your questions.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Mizu-Taki wrote:a bit back i asked if it was possible for me to become a sanguine. At first i was scared off by what kitsune said, but i then figured i should research more before making a decision. So:

1. Does a sanguine NEED to drink human blood or can the also drink animal blood.

3. What abilities and personality traits would a turned human have? I know real vampires aren't anything out of Twilight but would a turned human be able to run faster or have sharper senses?

4. If a human couldn't find a sanguine to turn them or if the sanguine didn't want to change the human. Would Lady Lilith be able to turn the human? (since shes the queen of ubi, vampires, ect.)

4. Final Question, if a turned human CANT run really fast how could they catch their prey, be it human, animal, etc.?
1. Might be able to live on animal blood, but probably best if it's human, because of the energy.
2. Well, there's a very high chance it doesn't work and just kills you. In the off chance that it works, you'll be a second class citizen since turned vampires aren't as appreciated as born ones in vampire society.
3. Probably not so big a difference in physical abilities.
4. Probably, but I doubt she'll do it.
5. You don't know much about predators, do you? How many of the predators that exist in the animal world actually need to run really fast to catch their prey? Not to mention the plant world.
Glamour, coercion, illusion, hypnosis, charisma. The best predators are those that let the prey come to them. I mean looking at the post you'd be one that would go to them willingly. And I'm sure so would thousands of other people.

And what Kitsune said.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
Mizu-Taki wrote:a bit back i asked if it was possible for me to become a sanguine. At first i was scared off by what kitsune said, but i then figured i should research more before making a decision. So:

1. Might be able to live on animal blood, but probably best if it's human, because of the energy.
2. Well, there's a very high chance it doesn't work and just kills you. In the off chance that it works, you'll be a second class citizen since turned vampires aren't as appreciated as born ones in vampire society.
3. Probably not so big a difference in physical abilities.
4. Probably, but I doubt she'll do it.
5. You don't know much about predators, do you? How many of the predators that exist in the animal world actually need to run really fast to catch their prey? Not to mention the plant world.
Glamour, coercion, illusion, hypnosis, charisma. The best predators are those that let the prey come to them. I mean looking at the post you'd be one that would go to them willingly. And I'm sure so would thousands of other people.

And what Kitsune said.
Either i find a human donor or drive to Seattle and kill hookers, drug dealers, people who are raping women in alleyways (if i see a rape in progress.

Second, it doesn't hurt to ask Lilith

Hail King Asmodeus!

O Rai, The Best CH Mod Ever (And my favorite senpai) I Summon Thee With The Power Of One Million Blonde Centaur Women, Answer My Call!

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

I saw multiples of your posts about being turned and i do not understand in fact..

About the question if it hurts ; i have a sanguine vampire and he was human before being turned . Personally he was disabled when he was human and then went "normal" (he jokes of course , being able to work and sh*t).

Anyway , he was indeed hurt , it was an unbearable pain and like Aprophis said "there's a very high chance it doesn't work and just kills you."

Being a vampire gives abilities of course but not the thing cinema glamour like running faster and all . Ability to see better in the dark like cats : yes ,
Being able to walk again : yes
Being able to be more strong (physically) : yes and no . (It was his abilities)

In any case it is not like REAL vampires , some advantages but being hidden all the time is something terrible and eating is terrible. I don't know if the part where you are saying killing hookers is a joke (i hope so) but it is clearly not as easy as you say. Human donor is possible but..

My major point is , you seem delusional about being a vampire, from what i read you think it is something magnificent and many advantages. Maybe in others realms yes you can be a vampire but in our society there are more disadvantages than anything .

Plus you seem quite young and i seriously think you are delusional...

Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Nienna wrote:I saw multiples of your posts about being turned and i do not understand in fact..

About the question if it hurts ; i have a sanguine vampire and he was human before being turned . Personally he was disabled when he was human and then went "normal" (he jokes of course , being able to work and sh*t).

Anyway , he was indeed hurt , it was an unbearable pain and like Aprophis said "there's a very high chance it doesn't work and just kills you."

Being a vampire gives abilities of course but not the thing cinema glamour like running faster and all . Ability to see better in the dark like cats : yes ,
Being able to walk again : yes
Being able to be more strong (physically) : yes and no . (It was his abilities)

In any case it is not like REAL vampires , some advantages but being hidden all the time is something terrible and eating is terrible. I don't know if the part where you are saying killing hookers is a joke (i hope so) but it is clearly not as easy as you say. Human donor is possible but..

My major point is , you seem delusional about being a vampire, from what i read you think it is something magnificent and many advantages. Maybe in others realms yes you can be a vampire but in our society there are more disadvantages than anything .

Plus you seem quite young and i seriously think you are delusional...
First: Yes i was joking about killing hookers and such.
Second: As I said I know vampires are not something out of twilight and other movies

And finally: I am not delusional, I understand the what the risks would be and I know it will be a hard life, in fact, to make you feel a bit better i could talk to a sanguine spirit and have them explain to me what vampiric life is like. Then when im 22 ill decide if i want to be turned. I was going to wait till i hit my 20s anyway.

And i dont think being a vamp is magnificent.

Hail King Asmodeus!

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor

I don't need to feel better about anything, i don't know you so if you know what you are doing then it's good.
You really know what it means when you will be turned and you are right to think about it till you are 22 or 20 as you say ; At 16 you can be rashy about taking this important decision.

It just seemed to me you are delusional because in your other post about being a half demon half human things, you specified about how life was dull and such.

Wanting to feel special is something natural , i mean everyone want to . You it is translated as being half something other than human, something supernatural that "can put you above other" . I don't say that as being cocky but just having a plus.

After that in astral everything is possible and it is more "safe" to be a vampire in astral than in physical. Plus your gifts in astral reflects on your physical

Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Nienna wrote:I don't need to feel better about anything, i don't know you so if you know what you are doing then it's good.
You really know what it means when you will be turned and you are right to think about it till you are 22 or 20 as you say ; At 16 you can be rashy about taking this important decision.

It just seemed to me you are delusional because in your other post about being a half demon half human things, you specified about how life was dull and such.

Wanting to feel special is something natural , i mean everyone want to . You it is translated as being half something other than human, something supernatural that "can put you above other" . I don't say that as being cocky but just having a plus.

After that in astral everything is possible and it is more "safe" to be a vampire in astral than in physical. Plus your gifts in astral reflects on your physical
How would i even be a vampire in the astral?

Hail King Asmodeus!

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor

Mizu-Taki wrote:
Nienna wrote:I don't need to feel better about anything, i don't know you so if you know what you are doing then it's good.

How would i even be a vampire in the astral?
Well , by being bitten in the astral. I heard astral vampire can do it on others. It will give you the same power as real vampire on the astral.

Your astral body's abilities can reflect on your physical body but in a more subtle way.
When you astral project, your body can shift like turning into a wolf, having wings , things like that ; for that , you need to create the ability to shift.
By turning into a vampire , on astral you can feed yourself with astral blood but personally i don't know much more about feeding and all.

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

All this escapism, wanting to be something or the other but just not human. Why not take the the energy you use in trying to escape the boring, mundane life and think about the qualities you have that you could develop to make life more fulfilling and fun. In the end that will be more rewarding to you.

Return to “General Questions”