sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

If you are getting a "no" from an immortal, pause to think whether she is wise enough to know that you are still in need of some experience and seasoning before you will be ready for a sang vamp. I would say that she, and other immortals, can perceive things about us that we cannot, especially when there's something we reeeeeally want, because strong desires can give us tunnel vision to a lot of things we might otherwise pick up on. Plus, self-assessment tends to improve with age and practice, so you might feel more ready than you actually are.

I would say this is a good time to trust Lilith's judgment on the matter and focus on any of the infinite number of other metaphysical things you could be doing to boost skills and gain experience. She is looking out for you AND for her vamps when she gives you her answer.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any kind of spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Kitsune
My magical/paranormal name...: Stormageddon, Dark Lord Of All
Zodiac:

i think i DID hear the word Psy while i was talking to her, does that mean a Psy would be better for me?
And your right about her looking out for me since i asked her if she could be a mother figure for me and she said yes, and i trust her.

and does she usually use the for she met the person in, because when she came the 1st and 2nd time she looked the same.

Hail King Asmodeus!

O Rai, The Best CH Mod Ever (And my favorite senpai) I Summon Thee With The Power Of One Million Blonde Centaur Women, Answer My Call!

Gardien de la lumière et de l'obscurité
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

If that's the case, go through the DIY section and you will be able to do a non-binding conjuration of a psy vamp. Then you and they can decide whether they want to be a longer-term friend to you. You technically don't require a binding to have a spirit with you. Trust me on that one, because I interacted with spirits for a lot of years before I ever heard of CH or spirit keeping. It costs zero dollars to do this; it only costs time, effort, and dedication.

Trust me, I know about money being an issue. There was nowhere near the number of places where we could purchase tools, when I was 12 and 14 and starting new chapters in using psychic ability, but most of the tools were priced WAY out of my nearly-nonexistent budget. I wound up making my own pendulum, and learning to scry by using a clear glass marble (that I had already owned, so again, no money was spent). If the internet had been up and running then, I can easily imagine my parents putting the kibosh on my purchasing things online. They didn't give me grief about things I bought with my own cash in bookstores, but I definitely can imagine that they wouldn't have wanted online shopping to be a thing for me at that age. (Not that I had much to shop with, anyway, lol.)

So getting started with a DIY conjure of a psy vamp sounds like a great jumping-off point for you. The conjuration that CH created is going to target psy vamps only, so you wont have to worry about a dangerous spirit coming through. I would say that beginning there is a good place to start.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

Hello Mizu-Taki,

I agree with Likes2Read , it would be better to do things that cost 0$ than buying but again, conjuring/binding a spirit to you is something very VERY dangerous if you do not know what you are doing : Trust me .

Don't be rash into getting vampires , demons or i don't know what you want. Lilith is a immortal plus if she is a mother figure to you and that she refused sending her vamps then LISTEN TO HER, don't do whatever you want! Because otherwise if you force things there can be consequences bad (perhaps).

Also it is not because the word "Psy" that is means you need to get a Psy vampire. Maybe your interpret this a having a conjure or maybe she told you something else. Are you sure about it was the real meaning?

Everyone say to you to be careful because you are new to this and you seem to acknowledge that but doesn't care more than that.

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

With all the things u want to do your self why not just take up magick.

Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Nienna wrote:Hello Mizu-Taki,

I agree with Likes2Read , it would be better to do things that cost 0$ than buying but again, conjuring/binding a spirit to you is something very VERY dangerous if you do not know what you are doing : Trust me .

Don't be rash into getting vampires , demons or i don't know what you want. Lilith is a immortal plus if she is a mother figure to you and that she refused sending her vamps then LISTEN TO HER, don't do whatever you want! Because otherwise if you force things there can be consequences bad (perhaps).

Also it is not because the word "Psy" that is means you need to get a Psy vampire. Maybe your interpret this a having a conjure or maybe she told you something else. Are you sure about it was the real meaning?

Everyone say to you to be careful because you are new to this and you seem to acknowledge that but doesn't care more than that.
I know she meant Psy because i asked her if she said no to sanguine because i wasnt ready (other people told me that too) she said yes, so i asked if a psy will be better and she said yes. So i consulted then decided that i would do the CH Psy Vampire non binding conjuration. she gave the ok

Hail King Asmodeus!

O Rai, The Best CH Mod Ever (And my favorite senpai) I Summon Thee With The Power Of One Million Blonde Centaur Women, Answer My Call!

Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Dasadon wrote:With all the things u want to do your self why not just take up magick.
Only cause i live at home and dont have a mentor lol. (and no, i dont find anything funny about this situation)

Hail King Asmodeus!

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

See if your mom would OK a subscription to Scribd. It has a huge catalog of digital books, all of which you’ll be able to read if you are a member.

She needn’t know that some of the books are meta in nature. Plug the many muggle good-content books on their site if she wants examples of why it’d be beneficial. Which, of course, means you’ll have to review their catalog and decide which examples of “why you want this subscription” would suit your situation best.

That will give you access to A LOT of resources to teach yourself.

There are free digitized meta book compilations, too. Google around, as there are some real treasure troves out there but I haven’t got the links handy.

Then you can learn magic without a mentor, and spend little or no money.

no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

1ey https://shop.creepyhollows.com/conjure- ... rself.html

Here you can conjure yourself, but in a safe manner, because CH initiates the conjuring. Good luck!

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

lucyseward wrote:1ey https://shop.creepyhollows.com/conjure- ... rself.html

Here you can conjure yourself, but in a safe manner, because CH initiates the conjuring. Good luck!
He might shout at you to read his signature. He can't spend any money, especially not on meta things.

I'll show you:
Mizu-Taki wrote:ATTENTION!!! I CANNOT BUY ANYTHING BECAUSE I AM 16 WITH NO JOB AND MY MOTHER WATCHES WHERE MY MONEY GOES!

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Return to “General Questions”