You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any kind of spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Kitsune
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Stormageddon, Dark Lord Of All
Zodiac:

First off I have practiced shielding, centering, grounding, banishing, all the good stuff.

So recently ive been reading Twilight (I know real vamps arent like vampires in Twilight) and decided it would be awesome to have one and was wondering how I could conjure and bind (or just conjure) A friendly sanguine vampire, preferably female and i dont care if its pureblood or not (though a pure blood would be cool)

Respectfully,
James

P.S. I dont mind if you call me James on the forum or in chat.

Hail King Asmodeus!

O Rai, The Best CH Mod Ever (And my favorite senpai) I Summon Thee With The Power Of One Million Blonde Centaur Women, Answer My Call!

Gardien de la lumière et de l'obscurité
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

There are some non-binding conjugations in the DIY section, but sang vamps aren’t on the list. Psy vamps are, though.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:There are some non-binding conjugations in the DIY section, but sang vamps aren’t on the list. post vamps are, though.
But i specifically want to conjure a sanguine... should i talk to lilith and ask if one of her friendly sanguine children could visit me?

Hail King Asmodeus!

O Rai, The Best CH Mod Ever (And my favorite senpai) I Summon Thee With The Power Of One Million Blonde Centaur Women, Answer My Call!

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Mizu-Taki wrote: But i specifically want to conjure a sanguine... should i talk to lilith and ask if one of her friendly sanguine children could visit me?
That would probably be safer than trying to conjure something without even being able to tell what it is that showed up.
Still.......good luck with that.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
polyana005
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 23
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: lemming
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Dear James. At the age of 16 your astral body is more loose than when you are 26 (people please stay away with comments on that it is not true etc) therefore you are going to be more successful at astral travel and out of body experiences, meaning that you will be able to get acquainted with real astral entity vamps whom you do not need to conjure. I can sense that you have a very light kind of energy and you are very "airy" (sorry if I'm incorrect in picking the words, English is not my mother tongue). So I suggest that you pursue the astral travel route (Google it, watch about it on YouTube and it is for free) and excel from there. Get vampire friends in the astral, etc. I managed to astrally project consciously before I turned 20.after that age it becomes way harder.

A friend to: A human spirit, gold djinn, werewolf, three ancestors, deva., high elf, Egyptian sanguine vampire, Astral angel, Courtwind angel, sterling angel, Bronwyn angel, Enochian Angel Baradiel, Enochian Angel Galgalliel, Nephilim.
Protected by: Volkh, Einherjar, Fylgia, Draugr.
Immortals: Zeus, Aphrodite, Anubis, Nephtys.
Living astral entities: Astral Angel, Norse vampire elder, Falwer-niamstrum.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

You definitely want to be able to identify, as well as see and hear, spirits BEFORE conjuring anything.

Protection and banishing need to be mastered to the point of being second-nature to you. Merely having “practiced” them might not be sufficient.

Maybe a ticket asking CH to add spirits to their DIY list is the ideal option. Then you’d KNOW something dangerous won’t come through.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
AlejandroMEX
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexander
Zodiac:

The things you have been asking about how to become a demon, vampire, how to contact lucifer, and now how to conjure a vampire its only going to lead you inro inviting something that you didnt want to and you will learn a hard lesson and you are only 16 years old, conjuring takes a lot of practice and of course you need to see and hear what you are conjuring. All this things that you claimed you practiced will not protect you from an evil entity that you invited in accidentaly, there are things out there that will mess you up without hesitation, shielding, banishing all of this takes time to perfect and it is my understanding that you havent been too long into spirit keeping, im not discouraging you or anything but my advice is to have patience and keep up practice especially meditations to develop your communication with your spirit family, your are only 16 years old you still have a long life to live but if you still to choose to ignore the advice and warnings some people are meanr to learn the hard way.

Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

UUgh, so i decided i wanted to get 2 asian sanguine from CH, i asked my brother-in-law for the money (last time he gave me money so i could get 2 kitsune, yes he knows what ch is) this time... he freaking threw me under the bus and ratted me out. Oh you dont know how betrayed i felt, SERIOUSLY?!? i cant even trust my brother-in-law anymore?!? Anyway, just wanted to update you guys.

Hail King Asmodeus!

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Your mother might have told the adult family members not to finance meta purchases for you. If that's the case, they would pretty much be obliged to tell her what's going on. Otherwise, how would he have known that your mother disapproves and he should tell her?

I was close to your age when I got involved with metaphysical things, but my friends and I approached it mostly from the psychic side rather than the magical one. We were 12 when we learned animal communication (discovering it in 1976, BEFORE animal psychics were a widely-known thing), and 14 when we discovered that you can use the same telepathy to communicate with human spirits. It costs zero money to do either of these things. Head over to the "Start communicating NOW with your spirits" thread for more zero-cost ideas. Even the Zener cards can be considered "free", if you track down the free download of the card images and print them yourself.

Other than Tarot cards, and books about developing your ESP (as it was referred to in the 70s), we spent zero money. We got library books on psychic phenomena, as well. Now, of course, there are free downloads of books on websites, or subscriptions to sites like Scribd where you have access to tons of digital books. There are also e-readers galore out there. If you are able to have someone gift you with an e-reader, and ask for gift certificates for books compatible with said e-reader, you can compile a whole library of things and nobody has to see what books you own. Or you could skip the e-reader if you decide to read your books on your computer or (if you have these) tablet or phone.

In short, there are lots of ways to get by in the metaphysical world without spending a cent. My friends and I barely had two cents to rub together between us, but we were plenty active from age 12 onward. Just be creative and focus on things you can DO and LEARN, rather than bindings you can BUY. In the long run, the doing and the learning will make those bindings more effective for you after you are able to control your own expenses.

Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:Your mother might have told the adult family members not to finance meta purchases for you. If that's the case, they would pretty much be obliged to tell her what's going on. Otherwise, how would he have known that your mother disapproves and he should tell her?

I was close to your age when I got involved with metaphysical things, but my friends and I approached it mostly from the psychic side rather than the magical one. We were 12 when we learned animal communication (discovering it in 1976, BEFORE animal psychics were a widely-known thing), and 14 when we discovered that you can use the same telepathy to communicate with human spirits. It costs zero money to do either of these things. Head over to the "Start communicating NOW with your spirits" thread for more zero-cost ideas. Even the Zener cards can be considered "free", if you track down the free download of the card images and print them yourself.

Other than Tarot cards, and books about developing your ESP (as it was referred to in the 70s), we spent zero money. We got library books on psychic phenomena, as well. Now, of course, there are free downloads of books on websites, or subscriptions to sites like Scribd where you have access to tons of digital books. There are also e-readers galore out there. If you are able to have someone gift you with an e-reader, and ask for gift certificates for books compatible with said e-reader, you can compile a whole library of things and nobody has to see what books you own. Or you could skip the e-reader if you decide to read your books on your computer or (if you have these) tablet or phone.

In short, there are lots of ways to get by in the metaphysical world without spending a cent. My friends and I barely had two cents to rub together between us, but we were plenty active from age 12 onward. Just be creative and focus on things you can DO and LEARN, rather than bindings you can BUY. In the long run, the doing and the learning will make those bindings more effective for you after you are able to control your own expenses.
No, he did it because i saw him being a perv and called him out. that was a while ago though.

So How could i conjure a sanguine. Ill be super careful. I asked Lilith(goddess) if she could send me one to talk to but she said no. So thats why i just want to conjure one.

Hail King Asmodeus!

Return to “General Questions”