Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: djinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: no one
Zodiac:

Everyone knows i am here in creepyhollows from 9/10 months.. i am not experienced yet... LooL.

ok.. so let's come to the point.. i already purchase many spirits all are custom conjured...

i purchase 2 angels from a authentic seller.. those angels are very very rare, antique & extremely powerful & pure WA.. vessels are very very old & they are not custom conjured.. they are conjured above 40/50 years ago..
like one vessel is 70 to 100 years old & another vessel is 40 years old... i am not yet started any bonding process yet.. i pay a big amount for this..

it's not a calling.. i just buy them normally ... but i want to give up... i don't want them... i have already many spirits and entities that i am not bonded yet... so anyone give me any solution...

thank you very much everyone...

Love you All <3 <3 1ht
Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any kind of spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Kitsune
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Stormageddon, Dark Lord Of All
Zodiac:

If you dont want them, contact the seller and tell them that youve changed your mind and want to cancel your order, if you paid them for the order they will give you your money back.

Hail King Asmodeus!

O Rai, The Best CH Mod Ever (And my favorite senpai) I Summon Thee With The Power Of One Million Blonde Centaur Women, Answer My Call!

Gardien de la lumière et de l'obscurité
Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Hello, if you already have them, you can contact the seller/sellers, and ask them to release the bonding, then do one of the cleansing rituals in the encyclopedia on the items, and wear as regular jewelry if you like.

Ed86
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 13
Your favorite spirit to work with: Baron Samedi
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Guede Lord
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Papa Smoke

Work on developing your psychic skills. Mediate inviting them into your space and call to them daily. Task them you must task them even if you cant perceive them and feel like you're just talking to the air the more tasks you give them the stronger you're bond will become but it also ultimately depends on your own development of your psychic skills. One of my black magicians does binding services and for the entities we bind we provide a mantra to call them as well as instructions to feed them which helps to no end.

Return to “Message Board - Wanted/Classifieds”