You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Hekhare wrote:Ye I'm interested, had a slight experience with LILITH where she did not give a flying f..k and she threw here head in the air and walked off.
See...this is the exact type of experience I would not want. Lilith has to be busy. I do have questions, a lot, most of which my Ubis don't care to answer. I figure at this point I'm on an "as to needed" know basis. Personally, I feel blessed to be in a relationship so awesome with my Ubis, I'd just rather fly under the radar. I do think Lilith does bless these relationships though, but I'm not sure. I figure if I can keep my Ubi's happy, I'm doing OK.

Also, anyone claiming to know all the answers to this type of relationship, is most likely just wrong, or has another agenda.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
Cup-Cakes (Battle Mage)
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: 0

In a couple of dreams I had of her, the red head Lilith, I was her hero/knight. Out of a black-haired woman her (the red-head), I chose Lilith who I thought was Elizabeth. She seemed to be the most likable out of all the females I had ever dreamed of.

However, she will have to PROVE to me that she is not Satan the devil himself! I had dreamed of him a couple of times before also.

Hypersmash
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A
Zodiac:

I feel like this could be legit but......... Part of me say this is just someone rambling.... But idk we'll see about the guy who posted this will update on this post.

Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

Ark wrote: I guess I have no other choice but to post openly since it seems this forum requires users to "invest" a lot of time to unlock basic functions like PMs...

Use this link <<removed by moderator>> and click the link for Red Eden Lilith worship at the bottom.
The reason for that is in the past people have heavily misused the PM system and cheated people out of workings they have paid for. It's as much for your protection as it is the protection of the site. It is restricted to tenured people so that way you have established a presence and are known to be more trustworthy.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

The only thing I will comment is that if anyone wants to get to know Lilith the IMMORTAL get to know her yourself before going through others. Something she always tells me: I want people to come to me of their own interest. For them to see me and not themselves.

Meaning if you have an interest, then don’t be afraid, don’t let your fears or other peoples experiences be your own. This is your life to explore. You’d be surprised to see what happens when you reach out to an immortal. Take what you learn from others with a grain of salt until you’ve actually experienced an immortal especially Lilith

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Cup-Cakes (Battle Mage)
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Your favorite spirit to work with: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: 0

Why would one choose to?

Bartlebee
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 500
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Hello! Always good to get new perspectives.

Is, "Red Eden Lilith" her specific apellation that Humans can use to reach her? That is, if someone wants to reach her specifically and not of the other Liliths is that the phrase to use?

This Lilith, is she dark arts or black arts (will she break human will?)

Is she from an abyssal plane or some other place?

Some gods want love, some friends, some power on Earth, some power in Heaven, some gold, some sex, some reknown. What does this Lilith desire?

Will she provide a "Tale of Power?" That is, an example of what happened when someone (preferably within historical memory) received her assistance and what happened?

Ark
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1337
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My magical/paranormal name...: Sakuya

Bartlebee wrote:Hello! Always good to get new perspectives.

Is, "Red Eden Lilith" her specific apellation that Humans can use to reach her? That is, if someone wants to reach her specifically and not of the other Liliths is that the phrase to use?

This Lilith, is she dark arts or black arts (will she break human will?)

Is she from an abyssal plane or some other place?

Some gods want love, some friends, some power on Earth, some power in Heaven, some gold, some sex, some reknown. What does this Lilith desire?

Will she provide a "Tale of Power?" That is, an example of what happened when someone (preferably within historical memory) received her assistance and what happened?
1. Red Eden was simply the name used by the creator of the server. Unfortunately the invite link has been removed after repeated cases of people joining only to disturb. Maybe a new can be provided if there is serious interest.
2. I don't understand the question, this sounds arbitrary? A succubus does not break anyone's will, they work by manipulation. You always get exactly what you want, but maybe not in the way you expected.
3. What is an abyssal plane? She is from the outskirts of the place we call the outback, a large area of rocky plains and many wild beings, where she has her cave.
4. Lilith wants to increase all aspects of her own power, the means are not specified.
5. Ask her yourself after contacting her. I don't personally use such means to determine someone's credibility.

Fay World Order - Sunflower Project
Bartlebee
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 500
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Thanks!

1. Understood
2. Your answer suggests dark arts-like a human, capable of choosing right or wrong.
3. It's one of the nicer levels of Hell.
4. Understood.
5. Ah, if I could do that reliably then I would.

I appreciate your coming back to answer the questions. Very informative.

One follow-up: if you can see auras, what colors appear on either Lilith or the Succubus you've seen?

Ark
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1337
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My magical/paranormal name...: Sakuya

Bartlebee wrote: One follow-up: if you can see auras, what colors appear on either Lilith or the Succubus you've seen?
I don't read auras in the conventional sense, the colors I see do represent meaning within a system of interpretation but this does not translate to what people usually refer to. What I see is the complete energetic signature of a being and their surroundings, often effected by what is taking place in their life in the near future or past - simply relevant issues in their current situation. For beings in the astral, their image tends to be more stable because they don't experience human issues, and for immortals, their image only changes as they develop slowly over time. Lilith being such an entity means her signature is dominated by the vast plains where she lives and her "political" influence over other beings.
A real immortal succubus is a nobility of her own realm and her image includes all the beings she rules over, souls she owns, what paths of magick she has mastered and many other things.

Fay World Order - Sunflower Project

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”