You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1337
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Sakuya

Some of you may know me as the "succubus collective" poster ...or maybe not since I've been inactive online in the last year. (just google it if you want to know more)

I'm starting this thread here to see if there is any interest in learning more about a specific entity going by the name Lilith. The name comes from christianity and there is no reason to not use it since it requires no further explanation of her nature and the world view is basically similar, even if this is really completely unrelated to christianity itself.
This Lilith is an ancient succubus and she's currently recruiting followers and allies. After interacting with her I can say she's a very skilled occultist, fun and charming and easy to get attracted to.

You can ask questions either to me, or to her directly, and I will let her semi-possess to me to give replies.
In the end this is probing for interest, if we do find someone who feels this is the right thing for them, a link for a smaller group will be provided. I don't want to come off as just advertizing something, so I won't mindlessly post it and tell people to join, that would be annoying for everyone involved, we also don't want the random person off the street to join the inner place. 1no <3

Fay World Order - Sunflower Project
Peachie113
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I would like to know more about her.

AV202
new here
new here
You are...: new to this

What are some of the most common misconceptions about Lilith?

Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

Probably gonna sound blunt but my question is : what's in it for me ? I allready have the company of alot of succubi in my life

WubbaLubbaDubDub
CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

I'm just going to insert my two cents here, but I don't think it's a good idea to offer channeling or "godphoning" on behalf of others.

I'm firmly of the belief that people should develop their own personal connections to deities. It's one thing to do divination through tools or assist with the interpretation of omens for another, and quite another to "channel" and claim to be delivering a word-for-word message from the mouth of a god. There is no guarantee that you are correctly interpreting or even actually channeling the deity. There is always a chance that you're channeling something pretending to be the deity, too. Hence the person or people receiving your "messages" could be led astray.

Given that you are basically a newbie here, with very few posts, and no credibility to your name yet, I frankly wouldn't trust any messages you claim to be delivering.

Just my take on it. Maybe others will feel differently.

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

CrashingDown wrote: Just my take on it. Maybe others will feel differently.
Maybe only the "plz giev free succubus" type. And those probably get what they're asking for.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

1.) I agree with Crashing;

2.) I am not even sure if the OP is trying to talk about the Sumerian goddess Lilith, or some other Lilith.. it's rather seriously unclear in what has been posed.

Not to be a stick in the mud, but .. unsure what the motivation is here.

Ark wrote:we also don't want the random person off the street to join the inner place. 1no <3
In fairness.. you, to me, seem like a 'random person off the street'.

Ark
new here
new here

Peachie113 wrote:I would like to know more about her.
This Lilith is an ancient succubus with many enligthenment achievements, manifesting as tattoos covering her body. She has her own cave on the borders of the wild planes. She is an ally of the succubus collective.
AV202 wrote:What are some of the most common misconceptions about Lilith?
She is not really Adam's wife, the myth is merely symbolic, and there is not only one Lilith. The name is used by a multitude of different entities.
Wulfke wrote:Probably gonna sound blunt but my question is : what's in it for me ? I allready have the company of alot of succubi in my life
If you want to interact with this Lilith, you'll show interest. What you get out of it is up to you. For example she is a skilled occultist and very old, she could offer all sorts of services - for a price, naturally.
CrashingDown wrote:I'm just going to insert my two cents here, but I don't think it's a good idea to offer channeling or "godphoning" on behalf of others.

I'm firmly of the belief that people should develop their own personal connections to deities. It's one thing to do divination through tools or assist with the interpretation of omens for another, and quite another to "channel" and claim to be delivering a word-for-word message from the mouth of a god. There is no guarantee that you are correctly interpreting or even actually channeling the deity. There is always a chance that you're channeling something pretending to be the deity, too. Hence the person or people receiving your "messages" could be led astray.

Given that you are basically a newbie here, with very few posts, and no credibility to your name yet, I frankly wouldn't trust any messages you claim to be delivering.

Just my take on it. Maybe others will feel differently.
I usually post anonymously on imageboards where the message will stand on its own. If it's true or not, people can judge for themselves. I have no interest in attaching "credibility" to any online persona - who I am is not important.
I do not channel. I should make this clear, channelers don't know what they're doing most of the time. I will merely ask her questions or let her semi possess me when typing the replies to make it easier -if someone wants to ask her something through me.
It's a service offered by me for those who can't talk to her directly. If you can do it already, even better! You don't need me. She's right next to me, you should be able to see her energy signature next to mine.
Noctua wrote:1.) I agree with Crashing;

2.) I am not even sure if the OP is trying to talk about the Sumerian goddess Lilith, or some other Lilith.. it's rather seriously unclear in what has been posed.

Not to be a stick in the mud, but .. unsure what the motivation is here.

Ark wrote:we also don't want the random person off the street to join the inner place. 1no <3
In fairness.. you, to me, seem like a 'random person off the street'.
The motivation is to find people who are interested in joining the group, a small community revolving around this Lilith and occultism in general. Not just anyone will fit in, that is the reason for probing carefully here. Some people will just join to disturb and upset people, we had such cases before. For this reason I will not post any link openly, rather invites will be given personally in PM if there is interest. <3

Hekhare
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 20
If I could be anything, I would be...: Spiritual Mediumship
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Im just me No magickal name required
Zodiac:

Ye I'm interested, had a slight experience with LILITH where she did not give a flying f..k and she threw here head in the air and walked off.

Ive Had Many Spirits Companions
They Come And Go 8*8
Ark
new here
new here

Hekhare wrote:Ye I'm interested, had a slight experience with LILITH where she did not give a flying f..k and she threw here head in the air and walked off.
I guess I have no other choice but to post openly since it seems this forum requires users to "invest" a lot of time to unlock basic functions like PMs...

Use this link <<removed by moderator>> and click the link for Red Eden Lilith worship at the bottom.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”