My experience with Haunted Curiosities

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Nbun147
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I purchased a djinn for $800. The second purchased item i paid $100 for and layawayed an item with a $240 down payment that cost $1200. I never received the gnome i paid $100 for. The owner claimed she shipped it but didnt provide me with a tracking number then said the postal service must have made a mistake. She promised me a refund for the gnome and said it only took 1 click to do it but never did it so i opened a dispute case with paypal.she ignored my emails and the paypal dispute resolution case and i had to escalate it to a claim. She ignored the claim case and paypal refunded me my money.she told me she dont refund layaways because she toom the item off the market to hold it for me.weeks went by and both the gnome and my layawayed item was still for sale.then when i asked for a refund on the layaway she told me no because it was taken off the market.i wouldnt recommend anyone ordering from her.if i could post pics of our emails i would.its appalling how she acted after she received over a $1000 from me in 2 months.shes very rude and i dont think she likes african americans. I later googled her business and saw a post on a complaint board about how she was talking bad about people of different races. Im sure shes nice to some ppl but i didnt have a good experience.she doesnt like for anyone to question her about an item they purchased&never received.if a business doesnt remove an item after its sold.it opens the door for an item to be double sold and 1 person gets the short end of the stick. All i wanted was the item i purchased.i didn't want another item or a refund but if i cant have the item i wanted then i want the refund and then i will no longer do business with you.she's dishonest and untrustworthy.

Kdoles2409
new here
new here
You are...: new to this

All i did was order something not to expensive for good luck, like 30 or 40 dollars. I read that it takes long time for shipping when they are busy and that u can send an email requesting fast shipping for a price. So I emailed and she said she would ask Lindy, the shipping person. I didn't hear back. I then emailed then again and also asked her if she received the order because I didn't get a confirmation.. she basically said she was too busy and didn't have time to "deal" with this .... so I wrote back saying that i was sorry if my placing an order had inconvenienced her .. I'm shocked. She could have had a new customer had she just been professional and decent. It's been a couple weeks, so I just emailed again asking when I could expect it.... after reading all the reviews on her, I'm thinking I won't even open it if i do.. sounds like bad karma..... I only went there because I ordered quite a few good luck spells from creepy hollows and spirits and they don't work... I give up lol.

Nbun147
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

She treated me badly. I ordered an item from her and never received it. When i requested it be canceled because i never received it she lied and said it was shipped.i said ok send me proof with the tracking.she said she would when she got back in her office but never did.i asked for a refund she never did it but claimed all it took was a click from her.i had to open a paypal dispute then claim because she wouldnt respond to the dispute.i lost 275 on a layaway item and decided to take the loss instead of paying 825 more for it.i wouldnt recommend anyone order from her ever! Burn hell notes money for your ancestors&get a jade emperor statue and burn him offerings.that will bring you luck!read about it.its better to work with the spirits on your own.

Return to “Seller Review”