Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 59
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Those in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Heinrich
Zodiac:

Well... I thought that I'd wait until my order was completed so that I could write something new in here but in the meantime I'd like to mention a couple of interesting things that have risen while I wait.

You'll see, I usually keep to myself, but something I usually joke about is the fact that I feel spiritually dead most of the time. I'll make jokes about me feeling undead, something between a zombie and a ghoul if such a thing were possible. I mean no disrespect, but those are useful images when I am talking to someone I don't want to know a lot about my spiritual practices and they serve its purpose rather well. Or at least most of the time. lol 1la

Since I didn't know where to start, I followed Alena's advise and ordered the New to Creepy Hollows package as well as the reading of the Unbounds that are around me and want to become my companions.

I am still waiting for my order to be completed and I am very excited about it. I also read here somewhere, that sometimes spirits would ¨manifest¨ through a calling so that you know how to identify and pick them.

And considering the fact that I found Creepy Hollows because I felt a calling from Tree folk, I decided to follow my intuition on this too. After all... I would get the same calling towards certain creatures every now and then.

I would start looking for information, download as many images as I like while searching through the web. Sometimes I would even find books, anime series or movies about the creature which I am being drawn to but then it would fade to the back of my mind and come back later in life.

So you can imagine how surprised I was when I felt the immediate pull to get a Waif Faery as my first binding(considering that the reading on the unbounds will reveal those who have already picked me and I don't know what will they be).

I made the right choice, I knew it in my heart. It also reminded me that ever since I was a little boy I felt drawn towards Fae and Mere Folk. I loved Tinkerbell and Ariel to the point of getting a couple of my birthday parties themed after them. 1lo 1sy

The moment in which I payed for my order it's when it all started. I would dream of getting the email saying that it was ready and that I would finally meet her(my fairy). I would also dream of meeting new people that introduce themselves to me, but I can't recall the information when I wake up.

Some other times, I would feel a presence around the house which has become a motivation to keep everything more neat as I am about to welcome a guest. Makes me think about a couple times in which I've fall asleep while listening to people having a conversation in a language that I don't understand 1h but I find it very soothing as the voices I hear are inexplicably beautiful 1rd

My overall health has also improved out of the blue. 1hd 1zp

Long time blockages have started to dissolve without me putting any effort in them 1d 1spt 1sp 1tk and I certainly hope that it's not me imagining things 2dz

Perhaps it's natural to second guess yourself when getting started 2co but somehow signs that I am on the right path will appear to comfort me. Like getting my order assigned for example.

Every time I would start to think about how my order is coming up, I would get this email saying that my order is safely in the hands of the Creepy Hollows Crew member. Somehow this makes me feel more at ease.

I would get this teaser description about him 2sd which left me wanting to know more. I do understand that there are privacy concerns to be met so I wrote a small email to Creepy Hollows Support stating that I would like to say thanks in advance, since this person is actually helping me to be able to meet a special spirit with which to work and make a part of my life from now on.

I really hope he reads the note or my topic 2lv because the description I got made me feel the certainty that he would get it right for me. 1sy

Honestly, I never thought something so great would happen to someone like me. Specially because it is something that sort of runs in the family but has always eluded me. 2cr

Please let me know what you think about it 1h as well as how to proceed once my order is ready. I'd like to write some sort of ¨unboxing¨ thread but I don't know if I should make a new topic and close this one(which I don't know how to do) or if it's easier to just continue to post in here for a while.

Blessings to all!

That which don't kill me shall run. 2cl
Alena
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: hellhound
If I could be anything, I would be...: mermaid
Zodiac:

Congrats on getting your first spirit companion! Have you received her yet?

2Heinrich
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Thank you so much Alena!

Not just yet but it shouldn't be taking that long either as the estimated time frame is about to expire (at least according to my calculations it is, lol)

I'm SO excited. Can't remember the last time I felt this excited about something.

2Heinrich
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Guys... can I ask a general question? Have any of you experienced unusual manifestations while waiting for a reading to be completed?

All of a sudden I've been feeling the unbound spirits around me a little bit more present than usual so I was wondering if maybe it could be related to me wanting to work with them.

I've also been coming in contact with a lot of light related things. Like shadows, orbs, reflections, mirror people, shadow people and refraction (which I wasn't aware could be a spiritual skill).

Don't want to be second guessing myself but my order has been taking a while to be completed and I'm getting anxious so don't really know what do to next.

Any advice?

2Heinrich
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Well... the time has come and I have finally received my first companions today!

I feel a little childish in my reaction, and I don't want to belittle anyone else but I feel that I just got that most amazing spirits in the whole wide world.

Is official now, I can be considered a spirit keeper from now on and well... Makes me feel like I'm finally making something out of myself.

The journey starts to get serious for me now and somehow I feel that I'm ready to take things as they come.

Hopefully I get to post more interesting things in the future.

Alag
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

I am happy to hear that you are now on your journey. I wish you all the best, and yes, please keep us posted.

2Heinrich
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Thank you so much Alag! Means a lot.

I have to admit that I love every second of the process. It's just so unlike anything else I have ever done.

Guess it's still too soon to say I've accomplished anything yet, but I've got no rush.

I would also like to know if anyone has experience with wish-granting spirits and could offer some insight on how to work with wishes.

It's something I've encountered before. Thank you guys!

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

2Heinrich wrote:Thank you so much Alag! Means a lot.

I have to admit that I love every second of the process. It's just so unlike anything else I have ever done.

Guess it's still too soon to say I've accomplished anything yet, but I've got no rush.

I would also like to know if anyone has experience with wish-granting spirits and could offer some insight on how to work with wishes.

I’d say two things.

1. Keep it simple, specific and realistic. There are a lot of reasons for this, but just about all the guidance you’ll find on this forum will boil down to those guidelines.

2. Treat it like any other intention/spellwork/magick you might do. That is, keep it in your focus and be prepared to do your part towards getting what you want. If you wish for a job and you never apply for any, then you’re limiting the granting of your wish.

2Heinrich
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

That helps me a lot. Thanks Alys!

It caught my eye when I got the info of my companions and there was something about learning to make the best wishes for me.

Spells and wishes seem very popular, like anyone can make them or be good at them but I've never paid that much attention to either of them.

Same with positive evolution. Like... my companions will take me higher into a happier and more developed individual which is something I've never looked for.

Guess that spirit logic beats mine, lol

Alag
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Alys wrote:
2Heinrich wrote:Thank you so much Alag! Means a lot.

I’d say two things.

1. Keep it simple, specific and realistic. There are a lot of reasons for this, but just about all the guidance you’ll find on this forum will boil down to those guidelines.

2. Treat it like any other intention/spellwork/magick you might do. That is, keep it in your focus and be prepared to do your part towards getting what you want. If you wish for a job and you never apply for any, then you’re limiting the granting of your wish.
Yep, you took the words right out of my mouth. 1la

Also, I wrote about my Djinn Companion under that thread. I hope that helps a bit.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”