Can You Teach Yourself Reiki?

Share you information, tips, & tricks for working with alternate methods for health, cleansing, and balance.
LemonLavender
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Jinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nymph
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Is it possible to teach yourself Reiki?

I've been interested in Reiki for a while but I've never had the spare cash and time to take an in person course. When I do have extra cash I either don't have the time or spend my money on something else such as spirits or spells. It would be much easier to buy a book on reiki and create my own structure/lesson plan, but is it possible to teach yourself?

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

Memorizing the information on your own is easy. The attunements are another matter. Yes, you can learn to do self-attunements, but it is best to try it after you have been attuned by other people enough times to become familiar with how the process feels on the receiving end. You can get the attunements at a distance. They feel stronger if you meet someone in chat and do it in real time. This will be much easier if they bring back private messages. You could make arrangements with someone here to avoid having to meet in real time. And to find a way to get the manuals to you. Just try to give your e-mail address and it will be censored before you can spit.

Return to “Alternate Healing/Aromatherapy”