Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel of Death
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Jericho
Zodiac:

Hello everyone, I was active on this site for a bit a few years ago, but it was strictly for binding and banishing purposes. Currently I have some unwanted beings focusing their energy on me and my wife, any and all help will be taken openly and very gratefully. Anyway thank you for taking the time out of your day to view this, here is my situation.

Right, so I'll start with Jericho. He's... well... I'm not sure what the hell he is other than really really messed up. Psychotic violent thoughts and images flash through my mind regularly(images of violently and brutally murdering people including those close to me that I care about such as my Wife and her family), I struggle to keep my mind separate from whatever he is. I don't remember how he came about exactly but he is from a pretty bad point in my life; self harm and suicide was very prominent at that time along with some drug use and violence. I believe I somehow attached him to a knife that I used on myself regularly, however I lost that knife and he went with it. Now he's back and it seems he's definitely trying to attack me instead of be my friend as before. This is all very sporadic primarily because the second I came here to ask for help I have been hit with the migraine of the century. Any insight would be appreciated as well as to what he is and how I banish him permanently. I may also have a succubus of some kind attempting to interfere in my life and my marriage. I definitely did not call her, but I did start to have a sudden obsession with them, I have enough self control to prevent that though. I'm not sure if there are any heavy Christian's on here but I was also "raised" in a "Christian" family and usually I have a very direct link with God, there's usually a very intense feeling when I contact him. Currently it feels as though that has been completely blocked off and I can't fix it, I can't get through no matter what. My mom was dabbling with some craft of some kind so I have a large amount of open mindedness on anything not involving the physical realm. I haven't spent much time searching on here but I will continue to do so after posting this.

My family so far: A: Gamayun T: Succubus C: possibly succubus, will know on the 13
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

From one detailed, autobiographical article I read, those awful mental images could possibly be a symptom of OCD. I would say it’s a good idea to get screened for that. Nasty spirits sometimes latch onto people with untreated ailments, as opposed to their being the cause of the problem. If that’s the case, treating the problem is a good course of action for making oneself harder to latch onto.

Send an email to CH’s help desk, support@creepyhollows.com , if you want to get them involved with resolving this situation. Also, there’s an excellent post that just went up yesterday about Awakening and Accidental Thoughtforms that you will want to read.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
ZeroK
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:From one detailed, autobiographical article I read, those awful mental images could possibly be a symptom of OCD. I would say it’s a good idea to get screened for that. Nasty spirits sometimes latch onto people with untreated ailments, as opposed to their being the cause of the problem. If that’s the case, treating the problem is a good course of action for making oneself harder to latch onto.

Send an email to CH’s help desk, support@creepyhollows.com , if you want to get them involved with resolving this situation. Also, there’s an excellent post that just went up yesterday about Awakening and Accidental Thoughtforms that you will want to read.
Sorry about the long ass post, I am a writer and I like to make sure things are thoroughly explained. Anyway I would say that is a possibility but from what I can tell I was relatively sane, I have been to a therapist whose medications and advice were <<removed by moderator>>, this thing certainly does not feel like a part of me, it's a fight a lot of times on either being irrational and violent or thinking about it calmly and rationally (which I've never had a problem with) I also forgot to mention that 1 at the time of this post I was under heavy attack from what I could tell due to the massive migraine suddenly exploding within my head and 2 the succubus side of my issue has physically "controlled" me. Prevented me from moving and very much enjoying it sort of thing, I thought I banished it but I still have the presence urging me to call it, like I want to but I know I shouldn't kind of thing?

My family so far: A: Gamayun T: Succubus C: possibly succubus, will know on the 13
ZeroK
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

You guys can shut this post down. 1: I unknowingly was letting a friend borrow my account and 2: had the stupid bastard asked me I could have fixed his problems without bothering you lot. I will be placing an order tonight hopefully. Speaking of which I can buy a succubus right? Feels weird saying buy honestly, but I hope that I'll get better results this way.

Return to “Protection”