Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

So, I've been thinking lately.
I'm facing some family problems... for some years already, but anyways.

As a 16 year old, I took over the parental responsibility of my father who got divorced of his second wife, and became depressed. I took care for my baby sister ( she is my half-sister). She was five back then. But as a young Belgian girl, it's not normal to take care of your baby sister. I have a life of my own... but still... well, I couldn't just leave her to be alone and unloved or anything.
So together with my halfbrother ( they have the same parents), we decided to take care of our baby sister when she was at our dad's place.
I was forced to leave her behind in that Hell house... cause I had a life of my own. My brother was forced to leave her behind as well, cause he got a life of his own. When I left my dad, I didn't leave her or our brother, because I went to visit them at their moms place. Her mother... well, her mother loves her dearly. My former stephmom tries to be a good parent... althought she is by now a Single Mother - with a new boyfriend, they aren't married yet- trying to raise a 20year old and a 14 year old by herself. Cause my father ... well, dumped my baby sis.

My sister is an atheist ( thanks to my so called Catholic father clearly, 'cause he wasn't there' as she says herself), but I only see her what, now once or twice in two months time? I'm a grown-up with a own house and everything. My brother lives with his girlfriend. My sister is being raised by her mother and her not-yet-stephfather.

I know my sister is going to face troubles... of course she is. She has probably ADHD like me, she can be just like me at times, she is dyslectic. And she got dumped by our father via a textmessage ( cause she cried to much, so she shouldn't return), and now she thinks our father doesn't love her.
Evil Stephmom who married my father ( this is his third marriage), abused my sister mentally. She bullied my baby sister... calling her stupid, donkey, whatever. For two years, my sister was alone ( without me or my brother protecting her) in that place, and I'm sure that left some scars.

Right now, I'm trying to restore my family and make Evil Stephmom run for the hills. But my sister, well... even if want my father to take up his responsibility... she needs protection. And I can't parent her. But I can't leave her either... I do love her so much, but I can't be there all the time to make sure nothing happens to her. And you know... guardian angels or not, they can't protect us all the time. Most people don't even know we have guardian angels. So I need an immortal.

We are Belgians/Europeans, so the only religions we are following is mostly Christianity. Our family is Catholic, but as my sister doesn't like the Christian God right now... well I can't blame her... and as a woman, I would like the immortal to be female. I think as a young girl, it's better to be guided by a strong female example.

My sister becomes 14 on... well 14 October, it's a special year for her. She likes animals ( she has a cat), she is very creative ( painting, making things). She is a bit of a drama queen ( she likes to cry to get her way). She doesn't like fights ( but well, we have the same brother who likes fights). She is an ENFP-personality. She loves Selena Gomez. And she is on social media... she loves Selfie sticks as well, for some crazy reason. She likes painting her nails in all those different colours. And when there are family parties, my sister loves to play on her tablet. I've always called her my little angels, cause she stayed pure, beautiful and so full of optimism for a long time ( I'm sure my father and evil stephmom tried to dim the light), but she did hit puberty so... When she was little, she watched all the barbie and princess movies. Now she is fan of the movies Pitch Perfect. She didn't know how babies were made till she reached 12 and was told in class, and I don't think she has had a boyfriend yet. (Although our brother is teasing her about a guy now.) So yeah... what Goddess would be the best fit for her?

I know in secundary school, we get education about the Roman, Greek and Egyptian Immortals, so I would prefer one of those, or Lillith. Then she can understand where they are coming from. And I, as her big sister will gladly give her all the education she needs about the immortal she will get a binding with.

For the record: I'm in the broomcloset, and not even my sister knows about me keeping spirits. So I would prefer a Goddess instead of a spirit. That's going to be easier for her I guess. But I don't think she is allowed to burn candles or something alike in her home. So... the offering will probably be a lot of talking.

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmh if it is for your sister, it's best to consult with her first. One possible problem is if you get the immortal binding for her, but she doesn't want it or doesn't feel close to the immortal you choose for her.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
StormyTiger
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: can't pick just one!
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ruby
Zodiac:

I personally call upon the Winged Goddess Isis for comfort and ease in times of stress. She's got a gentle and motherly energy. If I had worked with deities as a teenager, I'd definitely have worked with Isis earlier. I find she is very helpful in healing emotional pain too.

Her energy may be gentle...but it can definitely give you a (light) kick in the butt that can start the healing process.

Best of luck to you and your sister! 2hp

Ruby of Cypress Star Spirits
DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

From what I know about them hestiahttp://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=enand hecate http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en
could be good it look at.Though I would suggest looking up on the dark goddesses they are known as by some.Hecate and lillith are two of them but their are plenty of them to look at.One of the things about them is that they are the mothers of outcasts.People who don't fit in or feel neglected and unwanted are watched over by them and protected by them if not guided.And they tend to be cruler in their methodes of dealing with people,espeshally with ones they don't like,and should have no problem helping make your step mom hi tail it out.Corse they could be too intense and do things in more chaotic ways but it looks like it may be what your looking for.Though you could look at athena if nothing elts comes to mind as a good choice for a guide and rolemodle.Thoughs are my sugesstians.

blessed be

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

CH did a binding for me for the 21 Taras. Green, especially. If you like Buddhism. Otherwise, I would have suggested Athena, but she was already suggested. She is ruler over both War and Wisdom. She knows when to fight and how to do it.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

As a follower of the Abrahamic God, I have some saints to recommend. First, the Blessed Mother is a good support for teens and young women, particularly as she was most likely a teen herself when she conceived Jesus. I have heard sermons and read writings that suggest we should treat Mary exactly as we would a mother, and pour out our hearts to her when we need to vent.

Second, St. Maria Goretti, who died as a teenager, is the patron saint of young people. She's another one into whose lap I have dropped intentions over the years. Some of them have been along the lines of "See this situation? I can't handle this one the way it is right now, so I'm giving it to you. Fix this, please." Then again, I'm big on bringing the saints on board and talking to them like I would any other regular person. I figure, they walked this earth the same as you and I do, so they know full well some of the outright aggravations that we have to deal with. They're great allies.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Aphrodite, Hera, Artemis, Lilith. I can personally say Lilith and Aphrodite are great teachers when it comes to woman hood, love, self love, protection and life advice. Hera is a great protector as well as Artemis but look into all three. Good luck to you girls

Xoxo

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

thanks for the advice!
I'll make a game of this, something like:' Hi little one, so I would like to play a game. I'm calling it a game, because it's nothing special, and you don't feel forced to anything. But... look, imagine that all those Goddesses were real, by which of them would you say:' Oh, well that's someone I could be great friends with? It's just because I'm trying to figure out who to call upon if I want a good babysitter.'

I'll just make a document which gives information about every goddess... and will make it as playfull and loving as can be. Because my sister apparantly got a real trauma about the Christian religion thanks to our dad. It seems he kinda forced her into believing, and became really angry when she didn't believe. So... I should better stay away from the Catholic religion.

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.
DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Fireshadow wrote:thanks for the advice!
I'll make a game of this, something like:' Hi little one, so I would like to play a game. I'm calling it a game, because it's nothing special, and you don't feel forced to anything. But... look, imagine that all those Goddesses were real, by which of them would you say:' Oh, well that's someone I could be great friends with? It's just because I'm trying to figure out who to call upon if I want a good babysitter.'

I'll just make a document which gives information about every goddess... and will make it as playfull and loving as can be. Because my sister apparantly got a real trauma about the Christian religion thanks to our dad. It seems he kinda forced her into believing, and became really angry when she didn't believe. So... I should better stay away from the Catholic religion.
If it helps you could see if you can find pictures that can relate to them but aren't of them persay doing that.Like for athena you could show her pictures of athena asamiya which can also match her personality or the personality she may show to her like this one.
https://pre00.deviantart.net/a53c/th/pr ... 9tcy4h.png

In fact now that I look at it after a picture cam up looking for another example with artimes you could use the sailor moon charactors as representations of the goddesses you may want to choose lining up their personalities are what would be closest to them to each one.doing that may have to limit the choses a bit but doing things that way with pictures should help with letting her choose and with a familier and comfotable form to present themselves as would help with bonding and comunication as well.

blessed be

Nil
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this

Actually, I was planning to stay clear but... Hmm.. But I just answered a similar question and I guess I can repeat and rinse. Instead of you CHOOSING one base on attributes and so on and WHAT YOU THINK YOU WANT and WHAT YOU THINK IS BEST... why not just do a simple reading on your little sister? As I said over the other thread, what is best for you is not best for me. I can suggest you the BEST of the BEST out there (if it exist), but if she have 0 affinity to the immortal or -10000 affinity to her, what good will that do? Wouldn't it makes more sense to choose an immortal/god that she is already connected to and maybe have a lot of past lives together and willing to jump into volcanos for her so to speak? I am sure all immortal/god are capable of protecting someone they care for. Rather than pick from an album of gods/immortals, wouldn't it be better to do a simple reading of which one is actually connected to her and get one from there?

*just my two cents... don't kill me..*

Return to “Immortals”