xXTsukiNoOokamiXx
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires, Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Okami Yokai (maybe)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ōkami
Zodiac:

Been a long time since I've posted on here! First and foremost, I mention female bleeding. If you aren't comfortable with that, this was your warning!

So basically, lately I've been learning how to do some healing with crystals. Only minor stuff, but it's still clearly working and I have noticed a difference. Lately it's been mostly my Heart, Throat, and Solar Plexus as I had been working on higher and lower chakras before. (Still a ways to go though, I just had this feeling I couldn't heal any more until I healed these three. I'm only now learning how to do it better!) I've mainly used Rose Quartz and Howlite lately. I didn't understand this before, but alot of times I would meditate, I got this vision of a sword being shoved up into a woman's womb. As a woman, It always freaked me out a bit because I didn't understand until last night when it appeared again that it was symbolic for my past sexual traumas along with other past stuff contributing to current grievances. So once I realized this, I asked my Rose Quartz to help me heal through these experiences and help me understand that I am safe, loved, and nurture my sexual centers and any other damaged circuits again, along with my emotions to help me heal from my constant fear, guardedness, and frustration. I fell asleep with my rose quartz.
This morning when I woke up and went to the bathroom, I was bleeding and I heard a calm male voice tell me "Your sexual traumas are manifesting as Blood from the Womb." I found that very interesting. Is that possible? For clarity I will add, a week ago, my S/O and I had a scare and used a Plan B pill just in case, which I assume is the physical cause since it's around the time the last of the pill is leaving my system. 2sd
(Last night I aslo performed the 2nd day of Ash's Ultimate Protection ritual, so I was purging a tiny bit. I did feel other things leave me during that.) I suppose my question is, hypothetically, Can bleeding of that nature be symbolic manifestation for healing past sexual traumas like my spirit said? I realize in my situation it was most likely the pill, But what I am asking is, Is it possible for a person to bleed from healing like that? I mean, there are cleansing and purifying magicks that can cause a person to vomit, purge their bowels etc. Can that happen for women and our bleeding? What does it do? How does that happen? What does it mean? I was curious if anyone had any experiences with that. I know blood is a very powerful medium as it is the physical form of our very essence. Is there a way for me to work with this to my advantage? I'd love to hear input, along with any other similar experiences! 2co

Spirits: 23
Entities: 11
Immortals: 2
"Stop comparing yourself to others. Your accomplishments or lack thereof matter not. No one else can be you. So long as you remain proud of yourself you will attract opportunities and success. Be proud!" -Okami yokai Katsu.

Return to “General Questions”