You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ari J Dimitri
Zodiac:

I believe I have a unbound spirit in my home. He only seems to have targeted me and mostly when I'm home alone. I think he or she has been in my home for two or three days now. Just last night when I got home, no one was inside, I felt a presence that was dark and held malice. I am currently purfying a Pendulum to try and contact the spirit. As I'm new, I have a Incubus named M, I have no idea what I'm doing. I have no way to protect myself if the Spirit tries to harm me. If anyone has any tips it will help greatly. I have felt the Spirits presence while trying to sleep at night and sometimes see a dark figure of a man in the dark. If the Spirit does attack what should I do? My resources are very limited

Incubus (2) Adverka (2) Fylgia (1) Sanguine Vampire (4) Abchanchu (2) Draugr (1) Merman (1) High Elf (2) Ciguapa (1) Empusa (1) Vorin (1) Vrykolaka (2) Wraith (1) Psy Vampire (1) Kistune (1) Nympho (1) Courtwind Angel (1)

Info: Oracle, Seer, Priestess n Shaman in training, Most Claire's, Channler, Diviner, Small Business

Spirit Spouses: Psy Vamp, One Incubi, One high elf
God Spouses: Arianrhod and Arawn/Gwyn So Nudd
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

There's this list of protective measures you can try:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic26635.html

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
AlejandroMEX
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexander
Zodiac:

it could be your incubus and you might be confusing things but if this is indeed an evil entity then you trying to communicate with it with a pendulum will only make things worse for you not only because the being will most likely trick you but you will invite it in, in my opinion throw away your pendulum those things are nothing but dangerous and you will see some posts in here about how a pendulum is not a reliable communication tool and can be dangerous, you can call your spirits guides, soul group and the rest of your guardians for protection and they will do their best to protect you, just say something like this "I CALL TO YOU SPIRIT GUIDES, SOULD GROUP AND GUARDIANS FOR GREATER ASSITANCE, I ASK TO ALL OF YOU TO PROTECT ME AGAINST ANY EVIL THAT WISHES TO HARM ME IN ANYWAY, I ACCEPT YOUR ASSISTANCE AND PROTECTION" your intent is key here if you belive this evil being is stronger than you and your guides, group and guardians cannot protect you then of course they will not be able to protect you you have to believe and accept their assitance and protection, note this is all comming from personal experiences as i am right now being targeted by evil entities and i have been fighting them for one year so i have a lot of experience in the field, i would also recommend looking for a professional to see if this is indeed an evil entity you can try sending a ticket to creepyhollows or send a message to charles mcbride from the rosequartzlabyrinth he is very good at this things, you can also go to dwayne and meolody from darksecretcreations in etsy and they can channel your spirit guides to ask them whats going on, hope this helps!

Return to “Black Arts”