Reconnecting with a Dragon?

Alexia
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1

I hope this is a correct thread to post and someone could help me. I bought a golden dragon a year ago. He came to me in my dream on the night of purchase, way before package arrived from overseas. We started to bond, I saw him in dreams and sometimes daytime when I called his name and closed my eyes. I never heard him, just saw, but it was early days. At that time I was going through a long and very difficult period in my life. To the point that I've neglected my dragon, my mind was just somewhere else totally. Things are almost back on track for me and I tried to communicate with my dragon, but I can't see of feel him anymore. I feel bad because he wanted to be my companion and teacher but I've not given him any attention for many months. I wonder if it's possible that he left? Or is there a way to check if he's still around but maybe doesn't want to communicate? What do I do? I have a self charging vessel and spirit was bridged to me as well. Please help. Any word of advice is highly appreciated.

LittleGreenIcon
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I'm sure your dragon hasn't left you.
Spirits and entities understand when we get busy and distracted by our lives, they also have their own things to do while we are of doing our own.
You haven't neglected your dragon, he understands that life happens.
Try sitting peacefully with the vessel and ask him to bring his energy to you. Keep meditating with the intent to connect to him.
You will reconnect : )

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

This reminds me. I have a dragon, too. It - was it she? - was bound to Spirit and I never felt even the tiniest contact. Maybe I should read her description again and see if I can come into contact. Someday. I really haven't had a lot of success with my purchases of Spirits. Even in lucid dreams, I can't seem to make contact. The closest I can come is pretending and that feels too much like doing all the work myself. It doesn't feel like there is any outside input. At some point, there should be input that doesn't seem to be coming from myself.

vikingwarior74
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
Zodiac:

Meditate. I recommend about 15 minutes. while you are meditating try to contact him. Almost like a mantra, saying his name. Be patient and think positive! Don't get frustrated, just relax. Frustration can actually hamper your connection.

vikingwarior74
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
Zodiac:

Inedible, you might think you're pretending, but you're not. It's not your imagination, although it might seem like it is. The best thing to do is be patient and meditate. That has worked for me. I used to get frustrated too, but as I was able to relax and open your mind. That's the best advice I can give. Also, their class might need to be increased.

Return to “Dragons”