Is my vampire a liar or is it a bad connection?

riotlez
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: a bookstore kitty
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I have a very sweet sang vampire, J. She has the most soothing energy and helps calm me down when I'm worked up. I bought a pendulum to use with her and only her. It has black tourmaline, garnet, gold sheen obsidian, and black onyx beads. Before I got it, I tied J's vessel to a piece of yarn to ask her if she'd like it and she said yes. She still likes it and uses it whenever I ask for her, but sometimes I'll catch her lying and I don't know what to do. I told her every time that lying is strictly forbidden for obvious reasons, but also bc I am no psychic and have a hard time communicating with her w/o a pendulum. She says she understands this and that there aren't any unbound spirits fighting with her for control of the pendulum. I try to meditate with her and I leave her vessel under my pillow and try bringing the connection stone with me wherever I go. I request her presence often bc she's comforting and I try to give her things to do (ie play w the cat, spook my brother, ect.) and she tries her best. Why do u think I might catch her lying? It's abt things she has no reason to lie abt, like "do u know where the TV remote is?" and such. I don't know what to think. Is it the pendulum? Do we have a bad psychic connection? I don't know what to do.

:candle: black phillip, black phillip, a crown grows out his head! :candle:
LittleGreenIcon
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hi there,
Pendulums are helpful tools but unless you are well practiced at it we can easily influence them ourselves with our own energy to get specific answers.
I'd recommend working on different methods of communication that can take some of the human interference out of the equation.
Some people work with touch to begin with, getting their spirits to touch them on the left hand for yes and right hand for no etc. It doesn't even have to be a physical touch, it can be a change of temperature around the area.
If you feel you aren't ready for that and want a quick method, asking them to speak to you through tarot cards is a good way. I've had some very accurate responses come through my cards.
There are many ways to communicate, it just takes time to discover what works best for you : )
Good luck!

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Physical communication tools of any sort are like training wheels: useful at the outset for small things, but the idea is to progress past any need to use them.

Go to the Spirit Tasking subforum and look for “Get communicating NOW with your spirits!”, for pointers on moving beyond pendulums and tools. It’s never too early to practice honing telepathy skills.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Vampire”