You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any kind of spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Kitsune
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Stormageddon, Dark Lord Of All
Zodiac:

How could i have a female nympho appear when i use the Non-Binding Nympho conjuration. I SPECIFICALLY would like the conjuration to contact a female. is there a way to ensure that a female DOES come through.

Hail King Asmodeus!

O Rai, The Best CH Mod Ever (And my favorite senpai) I Summon Thee With The Power Of One Million Blonde Centaur Women, Answer My Call!

Gardien de la lumière et de l'obscurité
SirMagio
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: Daemon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mizota

Speaking from my experience from a non-binding Succubus conjuration, as long as you INTEND to have a female Nymph come through, then she will come through. As for much spiritual things you do, ask for protection (I love praying to Gaia!). It took me three days straight to successfully conjure a Succubus. She was super dark and draining, but taught me a valuable lesson in getting what you ask for. From her to me, to you, I ask, be careful what you ask for, for you shall receive what you ask. Without 100% belief and intent, your conjuration is as good as dead. Remember, intent is key. Hope I helped!

Without Darkness, Light cannot be...
My family: 1 Baobhan Sidhe, 2 Succubi, and a Volkh.
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Mizu-Taki wrote:How could i have a female nympho appear when i use the Non-Binding Nympho conjuration. I SPECIFICALLY would like the conjuration to contact a female. is there a way to ensure that a female DOES come through.
Sorry, from now on you'll only get hot and muscular males. Get ready to put up the rainbow flag and get pulled to the other side and switch teams. \D

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Nil
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this

SirMagio wrote:Speaking from my experience from a non-binding Succubus conjuration, as long as you INTEND to have a female Nymph come through, then she will come through. As for much spiritual things you do, ask for protection (I love praying to Gaia!). It took me three days straight to successfully conjure a Succubus. She was super dark and draining, but taught me a valuable lesson in getting what you ask for. From her to me, to you, I ask, be careful what you ask for, for you shall receive what you ask. Without 100% belief and intent, your conjuration is as good as dead. Remember, intent is key. Hope I helped!
Intent.... and reading stuff properly. For the non-binding succubus/incubus conjuration, you actually specify which one (say succubus or incubus at the end of line 1 to indicate which one). In the nymph part, there isn't any specification on the gender. So... moving on...

I have to agree with Aprophis. You will only get the hot muscular guy 2yn *runs away*

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”