Big hellos from chinese attendant and chinese fox!

Jasperr
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: Chinese Fox
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Frrog Myrtle
Zodiac:

A little bit ago i had ordered 'K', My chinese attendant dragon, and 'I' was the chinese fox that came with him

i had them both bridged to me and also were both bound to vessels, being out of the norm for me because all the rest of my family is bound to my spirit.

im still fairly novice when it comes to spirit keeping so communication is spotty and cryptic for the most part as of right now

BUT THE INTRODUCTIONS THOUGH

those are always pretty eyecatching for me.

The day that the shipping email with their information on it sent i had to go to a radiology clinic to get some CT scans done. for some background i have an extensive medical history since childhood full of these scans and such so im always extremely anxious when it comes time to get them done

i was u p s e t and crying just by being in the same room as the machine

i was in full out panic by the time the poor tech lady got me to just sit on the table of it

i finally was convinced to lay down and i was trembling so bad from the anxiety my legs cramped up

the nice tech lady was behind her glass and pushed the button to make the machine consume my head into the scanner and it was just an all around bad time

then suddenly out of NOWHERE a wave of soft warmth and calm washed over me

And in the back of my head I heard a male voice,being that of K, speaking very softly to me and telling me affirmations like "you got this!" and "im right here with you, so everything will be okay." and 'I' joined in, a weight came over my chest like a small dog was laying on me and a female voice chimed in with the other, saying "As am i" and after that i could feel the energy around me was extremely silky for lack of better words. the pressure on my chest was kind of uncomfortable because i could feel pokey paws kind of digging in a little, but i was still extremely appreciative of the gesture.

i usually get little "hey you! im here now" manifestations from each spirit that comes home, each one being different.

but none this massive and coherent before!

and certainly not in full on speaking where i can completely understand what is trying to be conveyed to me. i usually get images, emotions, or temperature/ hair stand-uppy sensations when communicating with my family.

of course the whole experience made me really happy so i decided to share!

Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

They came at the right time, make sure to thank them properly since it seems you have two new wonderful friends who will be there for you in those moments.

WubbaLubbaDubDub
Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

Spirits are always there for us ! Even when we are down or sad !

Return to “Spirit Keeping”