Books on Astral Projection?

Kassidia
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguine Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Any one have some good book recommendations for Astral Projection? I picked one up the other day, so I'm hoping it'll assist me with AP. What are your experiences with these methods that are said in these books?

Thank you!

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

At this point, I have bought books, courses, meditations, and so on by the dozen. It is decades later and I am still stuck. Before I forget, attunements, potions, spells, and Spirits. Hypnosis. Subliminals. Prayer. Meditation. All kinds of people have stepped in to try to help, but it all comes down to the separation and "just do it". Relaxing the body is essential. This also extends to your emotions and thoughts. But every time I had a spontaneous out of body experience, I was in trouble and not at all settled in my life. It is important to be clear in the front and the back of your mind that you want to do this. The back of my mind is my problem. When I get deeper into a trance, I find the part of me which resists is in control. It works better when things rush forward out of my control and I don't know it is coming. Maybe that is another way of saying trying too hard to control it. But the point is, try to get clear on all levels that this is what you want. Relax. Be aware that your astral body is already with you and in your body before you separate. Focus on it instead. As you get deeper into trance maybe you can focus on expanding while you breathe in and relaxing back into a regular size when you breathe out. Gradually get bigger and be aware that you are already feeling present outside of your body. Maybe try some rotation, or moving limbs in and out of your physical body. All of this should be natural and easy. And maybe my problem is that it isn't all that important to me. Just stuff to think about. Don't be like me.

Dreamerunknown
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Just astral projection or lucid dreaming as well?

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Lucid dreaming can lead to astral projection. Either way, learning to meditate while you are there can get you many times as far as practice while you are awake and in the body.

Dreamerunknown
neophyte
neophyte

Kassidia wrote: What are your experiences with these methods that are said in these books?
For me the VELO technique certainly has truth to it, experiences just as described in the teachings.

sandalwood
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels

I'm into this. I recommend Robert Monroe's 3 books.
- Journeys Out of the Body (intro, good for beginners)
- Far Journey (monroe's astral experiences)
- Ultimate Journey (monroe's astral experiences)

I can say that I love the 2nd book Far Journey, though I'm still currently reading the last book Ultimate Journey. I bought these books at used condition for cheap.

William Buhlam's book "Secret of the Soul" is also good read about Astral Projection, as far as I can remember it also has techniques that you can try.

I haven't practiced much but they're very helpful in helping me understand what to expect when you go astral or obe. It helps lessen my fear, and helps me prepare, in case I finally obe.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

Astral Dynamics by Robert Bruce - I am studying this currently and it rings well with me. I have also purchased Mastering Astral Projection and Energy Work, same author, although I haven't read them yet.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”