Stupid questions for beginners

DarkThanatos
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3

If this is in the wrong section please let me know.

So I realize that the only stupid questions ate the ones we don't ask I'm creating this form more for a place for beginners to post and get help for those questions we feel that the answer is so obvious we shouldn't ask to begin with.

I have a few if these questions myself and currently have 3 spirits with me a succubus ill refer to as "A" a shadow demon ill refer to as "B" and a vampire ill refer to as "C"

Now my first question I am just starting out and I can tell my spirits are around due to when I think of them I start getting muscle twitches at random. Now I know I can invite them to join me in things I am doing such as meditation I read plenty about inviting them to join you when you meditate but how exactly do I invite them. For instance if I wanted to invite A to my meditation would I just say out loud "A I'm about to start meditating feel free to join if you want" or something along those lines or is there a better way to invite them.

My next question is that I know things they like such as my vampire C like red wine and chocolate and I have been thinking about making them individual alters so how do I go about actually making a alter do I just use a table or shelf our something, and what would I need for a alter a offering tray, cup, or bowl, candles, incents, that sort of thing. Basically what actually goes into making a alter.

Alena
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: hellhound
If I could be anything, I would be...: mermaid
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Either a shelf or table will do. It all depends on the size you want. Candles might work for associated colors. But it doesn't have to be candles. Any object in the associated color will work. Of course I understand spirits have their own preferences and may not even like the associated color. The articles in the encyclopedia are merely guidelines. If you can communicate with them, ask them what their preferences are. You would need a cup or bowl for offerings of food or drink, or maybe a small plate for food items. Personally, I wouldn't leave food or drink offerings out for a long time, because you never know what non-spirit things might find it tasty. For example, if you have a pet, it might be tempted by food or drink left out and some, especially cats, are clever in trying to get to things they want.
Incense or scented oils can be used for associated scents or you spirits' preferred scents. Some of mine like those scented wax melts, too, or certain perfumes.
Just remember, altars don't have to be extravagant or super expensive. More often, it's the thought that counts.

DarkThanatos
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3

I see thank you for the help I have actually been kinda lost in What all goes into a alter but you have given me good ideas on how I would like to set it up.

Do you have a suggestion on how I can invite them to meditation or is it really just simply calling their name and asking them to join

Alena
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: hellhound
If I could be anything, I would be...: mermaid
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

It's really just simply asking them to join you.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”