Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A
Zodiac:

So.... Is it necessary to have a charging box if my spirit is binded to my spirit?? I was thinking of getting one for my spirits but.... I dont have any vessels... So if i do get one how can they use it?? Any advices on it would be nice. Thanks.

Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

Nope, not needed. Bindings bound to spirit gain energy via other means. Technically from us. Though before anyone panics, I have more than 100 binding bts and have felt no draining. lol Humans are surprisingly founts of radiant energy. lol Essentially we are suns and binding are solar powered.

Though, to give a theoretical answer. If you did get a charging box and wanted to use it to charge bindings bts you should be able to use things such as some hair, etc. Seeing as you use that material when you do the DiY items to move bindings from vessels to spirit.

If you want to ensure your companions are fully energized while bts, though. Forgo the charging box and grab an aeon orb with feeding energy. The aeon orb has several options too. General WA/Nu/DA feeding energy. By race, such as Vampire, succubus, etc. Or for a specific companion.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/aeon-orb.html

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
Nil
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this

Joke: Buy a coffin, turn it into a charging box and sleep in it everynight :X wuahahahah...

Hypersmash
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A
Zodiac:

Ahhhh i see... Ill get the aeon orb then instead of the charging box. Thank for the info RaiXD

TheShadowStar
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
My magical/paranormal name...: Shadow Star

there are also charging necklaces from CH you can wear if you feel it will help, i got mine as a freebie & i always wear mine for my bind to spirit option for spells spirits. i feel they are a great bit of help along with a charging box with a bit of hair or/and fingernail clipping as rai said : )

rapidful
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 53
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Laughing

wolves wrote:Joke: Buy a coffin, turn it into a charging box and sleep in it everynight :X wuahahahah...
i thought Vampire does that? Does human did so? :X

I have a bunch of crystal in my room, and placing them on crystal works too.

Nil
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this

rapidful wrote: i thought Vampire does that? Does human did so? :X

I have a bunch of crystal in my room, and placing them on crystal works too.
Ermm.. no. Vampires do that because it is more comfortable to sleep in a coffin but they do not really need to. Any dark places will do. But remember they need to sleep in the day. So having a coffin shut tight is not a bad idea. And no, they don't turn it into a charging box. And no.. humans don't do that..... unless......... well... there are circumstances that humans do it but normally just once in a long while. If I were to go on, it will be rambling about certain practices or believes which is not what you asked so I going to stop there.

And... can crystals charge a vessel? sure! Will they be able to do it forever? Probably not. You need to cleanse and charge them from time to time. The only exception to cleansing.... i think... 3 types of crystals you do not have to cleanse as they are kinda like auto-cleanse but they still need to be charged from time to time. Charging box is more permanent so to speak :P Is there any other way that is better and permanent? sure! There is a few other methods out there that is as good or better and more permanent but getting a charging box isn't that hard :P

Return to “General Questions”