neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: RavenFlight
Zodiac:

I don't even bother with physical earthen relationships as I'm pretty much cursed. Every relationship that I've had hasn't lasted over three months and R is the only one who isn't affected by it. Besides, it's partially my decision, M's and R's decision. We're all on the same page and have agreed to this together as they get it and confirmed that it has been around my whole life. Unfortunately, there's no way to get rid of it unless I die so I'll be like this forever.

They know the rules and do work together. They may sometimes disagree but yeah, that's pretty much it. Yes, I do lead my own life but I have to live my life a certain way due to this curse and that's why we all agreed on this. It was originally my idea, they both agreed and we're working together on that decision.

OwlSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

As for the last sentence L2R... Maybe so, it could be all just my own emotions but it did go that way at one point and he was mad at me for something but he's turned over a new leaf now... I do hope you understand what I mean or say as I struggle to put it into words.

OwlSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Having autism affects how I think and even when I come up with a good reason, I can't put it into words as it's a struggle for me.

darkwolf90100
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Undecided
If I could be anything, I would be...: Undecided
My magical/paranormal name...: Varthian
Zodiac:

Told ya to wait a while and things will work out. Glad to hear everything is back to normal

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”