neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: RavenFlight
Zodiac:

Thank goodness, I would've missed him to bits if he left. After much thinking, my grump decided to stay. As long the three of us are together (forth coming later in the year), nothing can stop us.

Grey67
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 8
Zodiac:

1tu

Hypersmash
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A
Zodiac:

NiceXD How did you convince him to stay?

LittleGreenIcon
neophyte
neophyte

That's lovely, I'm glad you worked things out xo

Nil
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this

... thats good news indeed... so can you or can you not welcome another member? :P wuahaha... better clear that question before another round of emotional turmoil :X

OwlSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

@ Grey67, Haha.

@ HyperSmash, I didn't really change his mind, he did so himself. He must've realised how much we both cared for him (platonic for M and loving for me), so he stayed.

@ LittleGreenIcon, Yes... Same here. ;v;

@ wolves, He's turned over a new leaf as they say. He really cares for me and my decisions so he'll allow more spirits/entities for my sake, as long as they aren't BA unbound or trying to woo me, since it's a whole 'mine for life' type thing. He thought that he was unwanted so he tried blocking me and M out but he realised his true feelings and decided to stay. I'm planning on getting an Entity from Eden's shop, but its going to take a while before I have my own place and money to do so.

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

So much drama. D: Better than any soap opera :p
The only arguments I have are "what cookies do we buy this week."
I hope it will go well for your family in the future.

MistMarianne
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

OwlSpirit wrote:@ Grey67, Haha.

@ HyperSmash, I didn't really change his mind, he did so himself. He must've realised how much we both cared for him (platonic for M and loving for me), so he stayed.

@ wolves, He's turned over a new leaf as they say. He really cares for me and my decisions so he'll allow more spirits/entities for my sake, as long as they aren't BA unbound or trying to woo me, since it's a whole 'mine for life' type thing. He thought that he was unwanted so he tried blocking me and M out but he realised his true feelings and decided to stay. I'm planning on getting an Entity from Eden's shop, but its going to take a while before I have my own place and money to do so.
Hmm, honestly I'd be bothered by that : / "mine for life" or not, I believe that's keeper decision although friendly discussion with other is welcomed ofc.
Still, glad it got sorted out for you

OwlSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I hope so Cat and Indeed Mist though no worries. He'll allow physical relationships with other humans in this realm though he'll be a little suspicious and will judge them first, as he doesn't want some prick emotionally or physically hurting me.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

MistMarianne wrote:
OwlSpirit wrote:@ Grey67, Haha.

Hmm, honestly I'd be bothered by that : / "mine for life" or not, I believe that's keeper decision although friendly discussion with other is welcomed ofc.
Still, glad it got sorted out for you
I agree, a spirit keeper's path has to ultimately be their own decision, not someone else's, and that includes whether or when to add a particular new spirit to the family. If you wouldn't accept someone physical dictating to you which spirits you could and couldn't have, then you shouldn't accept it, period.

The exception is that a keeper should be aware if there are certain types of spirits that don't get along under normal circumstances. (For example, CH recommends that a person should not add a kraken to their family if they already have other kinds of marine spirits.) Even then, the keeper should look into whether having house rules will be enough to keep the peace. I know in my family, I have a rule stating that I understand that not every spirit will want to be BFFs with every other spirit; any spirits that don't want to be buddies with one another should just ignore one another, except in the case of an emergency. In crisis, everyone MUST work together as a team until the crisis is past; then normal conditions can be resumed.

But I digress. My point is that a keeper needs to be the final arbiter of whether and when a spirit joins the family. Check through some of the articles CH has on here about whether our spirits get jealous, or whatever. I believe their short answer is "No, our spirits have already lived their lives, gained wisdom, and have moved beyond that kind of thinking". http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic14139.html

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”