neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: RavenFlight
Zodiac:

Sigh... I honestly don't know how to put this but I'll try to describe it the best that I can. In the recent months, I've been struggling a lot lately with my spirits. Now, I'm still learning so this is to be expected but... I can't excuse my behaviour this past week. I've been stressed emotionally and with one of my spirits trying to leave due to that stress, it's been difficult, honestly.

Having my spirits is the best thing that could happen to me but it's been stressful. With R being how he is before he decided to stay and M being blocked out by R, it's gotten to a point where... I have no idea what to do. M was supportive this whole time and R just... I don't know... Most of the time, he doesn't seem to care (which he does) and that makes it difficult because he won't share how he thinks with me at all, most of the time... At this point, I have no idea what to do... Any suggestions would be appreciated and if it comes down it it, I might have to let him go like he wanted. In fact... Maybe it's best that I do, I think he's been manipulative from the start and honestly? I'm getting tired of it.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Are they from CH? Maybe a help ticket will assist in getting you a reliable second opinion.

I’d set up a house rule, though, for no one to block anyone else, for any reason.

It’s not behavior that I would expect from a spirit, who is far older than a human and, one assumes, wiser as a result of this experience, to be wavering between “you’re mine for life” to “I want to leave” to “I’m back” and blocking other spirit family members while he’s at it.

Might I ask what communication methods you’re using? Some, like pendulums, can be unreliable. Early efforts at telepathy can be spotty, as well, until experience is gained. (This is why I recommend new keepers working on telepathy skills to NOT ask life-changing or emotionally-loaded questions, lest they start getting worst-case-scenario answers to everything because their fears are rising up and taking hold.)

A help ticket will go a long way here, I think.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
OwlSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: RavenFlight
Zodiac:

He is from CH. I've emailed the CH support service (that also counts as sending a ticket apparently) about it and they're in the process of unbinding him, since I've requested it and they personally think it doesn't seem like a match due to the issues.

I mainly use telepathy but I use pendulum on the occasional side when I don't get any answers from just telepathy alone. There are house rules in place and M often has to remind him of them, but he seems to like going by his own terms at times, which is not really great if you look at it.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”