You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not Human(No Offense
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I Have No Clue
Zodiac:

I’m trying to plan for next 2-10yrs. (Unless, I move again; to different part of State) But I want to be buried, feel it’s right for me. (Unsure)

My question is. When I am burried in cemetery. Is there a barrier around cemeteries, that we (spirit) unable to leave? Am I still bound to my body? It’s just, I don’t want My Spirit; to wander in cemetery forever. I do want to help others (living). I don’t want to be helpless, if there is some sort of a barrier.

I’m sure my Spirit friends probably laughing at me... but I was very curious. Some reason I’m kinda scared and have this fear. That there barrier of some sort. Just hope it’s not and nothing to be worried about. I just wanted make sure, I’m allowed (My Spirit) to leave cemetery and see places and help other (living) outside cemetery. Many thanks :)

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

If that worries you, why not elect to be cremated? Then ask for your ashes to be scattered into the wind, you will be free forever.

SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

conxtion wrote:If that worries you, why not elect to be cremated? Then ask for your ashes to be scattered into the wind, you will be free forever.

I heard being cremated is cheaper and preferred method. I hope I do got time to think more on it. I just want to be prepared. To me, I feel being cremated is kinda like a Pyre. It shows a respect in sense and honor. I feel like I don't deserve cremated in sense. There's so many things I did that I regret. Some I probably won't forgive myself. Hence it's why I see cremation as a Pyre.

I'm 27, I mean shouldn't I research more and start paying? Only ones I know as family are all elderly (no offense) they my adoptive family. I could ask them to dump my ashes (it's again, I feel I to have prove myself. For all then things I done) But good chance my adoptive family go before me.

I could ask, if my bio family could scatter my ashes. I don't know where there at. I don't know anyone. But again hopefully I got plenty of time to think. Hopefully I'll find someone, whom can scatter ashes. I unsure if this makes sense. Hence why I prefer burial, unless it's considered honor to?

I could ask one human Spirit I have. (but when time is right) No one "least living(?) knows what happened to Human B. Body. I unsure if Human B. body was found and" cremated" on Pyre, buried and or left above ground. I do have another Human Spirit. Human Spirit N. (something about paternal in CH notes, which unsure what that means) He might be buried(?) if that the case I guess I got nothing to worry about. But if there really is a barrier. Is barrier temporary? Thanks for the suggestion, but hopefully understand why I not want be cremated. I'll do more research though.

Nil
neophyte
neophyte

SIgh.. You are 27. You still got plenty of time ahead (touch wood) to plan. Being cremated is being cremated. It doesn't need you to prove you are worthy =.=" It is just a method and there is no requirement needed (except you pay the money and have a body to turn to ash I suppose) and it is as it is. You are complicating simple stuff. If you do not have a human family or friends or cat or dog or this or that... MAKE one.. you are only 27. You can still forge your future NOW! Why the gloom and doom?

As a wise person used to say to me, it is easier to ask for forgiveness than permission. So start bending the knees and ask for forgiveness than sabotaging yourself from doing things or berating yourself! Make amends while you still can and as I said, you can still amend your life! Don't deny yourself of good things so to speak and stop complicating life!

I doubt people cast barriers on graveyards..... do they? lol. If nobody cast a barrier on graveyard and maintains that barrier... i doubt you are limited to it. But since nobody died to tell of it, it shall remain a mystery. From ancient text and believes, your body and your spirit are independant of each other when your body expires. Where your spirit goes depends on a few things but ALL are independant on where or what happen to your body. Bound ghost are mostly product of violent deaths or undone will and so on or you are too "rooted" at that spot for some reason. But that said, as mentioned earlier, you are only 27 and you can still forge your own destiny and future and therefore.... go make some happy endings! =.="

Worse come to worse, I believe lately there is these "cremated and turn into a tree" thingy where you will be cremated and planted somewhere with a tree seed. I am sure you can pay them to do it and they would have done it if paid. So, that should get rid of the need of a "human" someone to do it for you (worse case scenario). And if you do ended have a human someone to do it, you can always ask them to scatter into the sea and you can roam the whole ocean and earth that way... or go some high mountains and dump down the mountain where the wind will then carry you away. Another alternative is asking someone to bind your spirit to something and when you die, the binding kicked in :P lol. That should be possible. Just hope you do not piss off the person who bind coz it will be funny if you get bound to a tv box that plays teletubbies on loop for eternity :X (evil laughter)....

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

conxtion wrote:If that worries you, why not elect to be cremated? Then ask for your ashes to be scattered into the wind, you will be free forever.
I really like this. Super beautiful

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

SirJusty wrote:

I heard being cremated is cheaper and preferred method. I hope I do got time to think more on it. I just want to be prepared. To me, I feel being cremated is kinda like a Pyre. It shows a respect in sense and honor. I feel like I don't deserve cremated in sense. There's so many things I did that I regret. Some I probably won't forgive myself. Hence it's why I see cremation as a Pyre.

I'm 27, I mean shouldn't I research more and start paying? Only ones I know as family are all elderly (no offense) they my adoptive family. I could ask them to dump my ashes (it's again, I feel I to have prove myself. For all then things I done) But good chance my adoptive family go before me.

I could ask, if my bio family could scatter my ashes. I don't know where there at. I don't know anyone. But again hopefully I got plenty of time to think. Hopefully I'll find someone, whom can scatter ashes. I unsure if this makes sense. Hence why I prefer burial, unless it's considered honor to?

I could ask one human Spirit I have. (but when time is right) No one "least living(?) knows what happened to Human B. Body. I unsure if Human B. body was found and" cremated" on Pyre, buried and or left above ground. I do have another Human Spirit. Human Spirit N. (something about paternal in CH notes, which unsure what that means) He might be buried(?) if that the case I guess I got nothing to worry about. But if there really is a barrier. Is barrier temporary? Thanks for the suggestion, but hopefully understand why I not want be cremated. I'll do more research though.
A few things:
- It sounds like this is a really great time for you to actively engage in processing the topic of death for you. Study your feelings and fears for at least 30 days. You could journal or free write, you could meditate on it regularly, and you can read around. I got a book on pagan death and dying in order to work through my existential fears and anxieties, and I haven't finished reading it, but from what I have read, I think it might be helpful to you as well (even if you don't identify as pagan.) You can find it here: https://www.amazon.com/Pagan-Book-Livin ... agan+grief
- You seem young enough (though I have no way of knowing that for sure, so if I'm wrong please forgive me,) that I would not recommend prepaying or even saving for your end of life expenses.
-What I WOULD do--no matter your circumstances--is start working on your savings in general. I cannot overemphasize how important this is and how more important it becomes the longer you live.
-However, DO make sure you find out whether any of your family or anyone else (unlikely,but possible,) has a life insurance policy on you. Life insurance is designed to deal with these expenses (and others) should you die. You may be surprised by what you discover. I did not realize what my father had always had a life insurance policy on me until I was shopping for my own at age 28 or 29. If no one does, and you are an adult (1) no longer living with family, (2) finished with school, (3) have embarked on your career/working years, and (4) have people you care for who would be financially impacted by your death, then it would be very wise to get your own life insurance if it is at all financially feasible. There are lots of different kinds of life insurance policies, and you can find some good guidance on the internet about which kind might work best for you. If you do your research and feel confused about it, you could consult with an insurance agent if you look through what's already directly available on the internet.

<3

SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

wolves wrote:SIgh.. You are 27. You still got plenty of time ahead (touch wood) to plan. Being cremated is being cremated. It doesn't need you to prove you are worthy =.=" It is just a method and there is no requirement needed (except you pay the money and have a body to turn to ash I suppose) and it is as it is. You are complicating simple stuff. If you do not have a human family or friends or cat or dog or this or that... MAKE one.. you are only 27. You can still forge your future NOW! Why the gloom and doom?

As a wise person used to say to me, it is easier to ask for forgiveness than permission. So start bending the knees and ask for forgiveness than sabotaging yourself from doing things or berating yourself! Make amends while you still can and as I said, you can still amend your life! Don't deny yourself of good things so to speak and stop complicating life!

I doubt people cast barriers on graveyards..... do they? lol. If nobody cast a barrier on graveyard and maintains that barrier... i doubt you are limited to it. But since nobody died to tell of it, it shall remain a mystery. From ancient text and believes, your body and your spirit are independant of each other when your body expires. Where your spirit goes depends on a few things but ALL are independant on where or what happen to your body. Bound ghost are mostly product of violent deaths or undone will and so on or you are too "rooted" at that spot for some reason. But that said, as mentioned earlier, you are only 27 and you can still forge your own destiny and future and therefore.... go make some happy endings! =.="

Worse come to worse, I believe lately there is these "cremated and turn into a tree" thingy where you will be cremated and planted somewhere with a tree seed. I am sure you can pay them to do it and they would have done it if paid. So, that should get rid of the need of a "human" someone to do it for you (worse case scenario). And if you do ended have a human someone to do it, you can always ask them to scatter into the sea and you can roam the whole ocean and earth that way... or go some high mountains and dump down the mountain where the wind will then carry you away. Another alternative is asking someone to bind your spirit to something and when you die, the binding kicked in :P lol. That should be possible. Just hope you do not piss off the person who bind coz it will be funny if you get bound to a tv box that plays teletubbies on loop for eternity :X (evil laughter)....

Thanks for clearing things up for me. I do feel little better, many thanks. I really in way, do like the idea of the tree seed. Thanks for giving the idea. I only seen the ocean 1 time. 5-10minutes. Even though the Ocean sounds nice. I don’t really know much about Ocean. But Mountains do speak to me. Mountains have trees (more or less) If I choose to be cremated it might be there to scatter my ashes? The binding part you mentioned does sound neat. At least teletubbies (in my opinion) is kinda better than “Barney and friends” Hopefully, all is good. So many stuff to choose from and thank you. :)

SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Alys wrote:
SirJusty wrote:

A few things:
- It sounds like this is a really great time for you to actively engage in processing the topic of death for you. Study your feelings and fears for at least 30 days. You could journal or free write, you could meditate on it regularly, and you can read around. I got a book on pagan death and dying in order to work through my existential fears and anxieties, and I haven't finished reading it, but from what I have read, I think it might be helpful to you as well (even if you don't identify as pagan.) You can find it here: https://www.amazon.com/Pagan-Book-Livin ... agan+grief
- You seem young enough (though I have no way of knowing that for sure, so if I'm wrong please forgive me,) that I would not recommend prepaying or even saving for your end of life expenses.
-What I WOULD do--no matter your circumstances--is start working on your savings in general. I cannot overemphasize how important this is and how more important it becomes the longer you live.
-However, DO make sure you find out whether any of your family or anyone else (unlikely,but possible,) has a life insurance policy on you. Life insurance is designed to deal with these expenses (and others) should you die. You may be surprised by what you discover. I did not realize what my father had always had a life insurance policy on me until I was shopping for my own at age 28 or 29. If no one does, and you are an adult (1) no longer living with family, (2) finished with school, (3) have embarked on your career/working years, and (4) have people you care for who would be financially impacted by your death, then it would be very wise to get your own life insurance if it is at all financially feasible. There are lots of different kinds of life insurance policies, and you can find some good guidance on the internet about which kind might work best for you. If you do your research and feel confused about it, you could consult with an insurance agent if you look through what's already directly available on the internet.

<3
Hi, many good tips here to. You have eased my fear to and very welcome for to. I will read the book when I got chance. I found it on Scribd. ( I’m unsure what my religious beliefs are. I’m trying to find on my spare time. But Pagan/Dark Pagan is one of 4 I’m leaning towards. I’m also more towards left hand path.) In way, book will hopefully help me to.

Savings, that gonna be hard to do. I not allowed to have savings account. I’m only allowed to have checking. I know my adoptive Mom and Adoptive Gma. Don’t have life insurance on me. I unsure if my Bio Mom has life insurance on me. Don’t think so.

Due to me being former foster kid. I don’t know where she at. (Nor mym 5 siblings) Also must admit, I do need to meditate more. But meditate and writing in journal. Of this topic and from your suggestion. I should do that to. Many thanks again :)

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Inedible wrote:https://www.sbs.com.au/topics/science/h ... ead-bodies

Some new options to consider.

Hi, thank you :)

Number 3 seems very interesting. The one with liquid is kinda strange, no offense. The Vinal seems interesting, I don’t listen music much.

Return to “General Questions”