what ACTUALLY happened

Nil
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male

Likes2Read wrote:I agree that automatically believing an unknown spirit is who/what it says it is could be hazardous at this stage of your development.

Having said that, from where or from whom are you getting the info that C is NOT an incubus? Not every person will be able to assess the situation equally well. And CH has rules about not promoting spirit readings on the forums because it can bring a LOT of drama if the answers that come back are erroneous, or if the reader deliberately gives upsetting answers. Before my arrival here, someone actually did that to people, causing a lot of distress to keepers, so CH decided that spirit/vessel readings shouldn’t be done here.

I would recommend sending a support email to CH at support@creepyhollows.com to have THEM evaluate the situation.
Hmm.. since we have opened the Pandora's Box... why not send ALL your keeps that is not from CH to be evaluated? I mean why stopped at Bob (or C as you call it now)? I mean if you might get them checked in future and you are going to get one checked now, why not do it one time and let them check it all? Just to be sure? You only have like 3 now if my memory is correct. I think there is one from CH, so that one can be excluded. So just get the other one and Bob checked out.

Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any kind of spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Kitsune
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Stormageddon, Dark Lord Of All
Zodiac:

Nienna wrote:
Mizu-Taki wrote:So recently a certain person was telling people about "Bob" (thats what they call C. who they thought i made up, (i didn't) a spirit who I shall explain:

So a few months back my keep left me because i blocked them out when they were trying to tell me something. So I was lying in bed at 5:00 AM, still very upset cause my keep left. And i felt energy on my lips, privates, etc. then i heard a deep male voice say "im the real deal kid" i freaked out and immediately thought it was evil. Someone suggested it may be a incubus because of its touching my lips, privates. So i asked it and it said yes, for some reason i automatically belived it. And let him join my keep, the next day my girls came back after i apologized to them and i resumed normal life. I admit i was a idiot for immediately believing it and it may be the reason my life has gone downhill. And that is the real story of Bob. How do i banish him?
So you say that since Bob appeared your life has gone downhill . Are you sure about that ?
Do you think Bob is impersonating an inc ?
Did you asked Bob about that ? That it was he who had a bad influence on your life?

It's not that i don"t believe you , it's just i want to know more details about why you think it is him .

You should ask your spirits to protect you from him of course and if he was really evil , they would keep him away from you . What do they think about him ?
1. Yes
2. Bob MAY have been a inc but all i know is that he was trouble.
3. What use would it be asking a trickster to tell the truth? I know it is HIM that caused the trouble because after i had him leave my life became less chaotic and my anger doesn't boil over easily anymore.

Unrelated: I asked lilith if she could make sure my crush would be protected from Charlie and other evil beings (Only because Charlie KNEW i loved my crush and i dont know if he wouldve harmed her out of anger so i took precautions)
And i made sure to ask my keep to keep him away from ME too

Hail King Asmodeus!

O Rai, The Best CH Mod Ever (And my favorite senpai) I Summon Thee With The Power Of One Million Blonde Centaur Women, Answer My Call!

Gardien de la lumière et de l'obscurité
Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

i will have the shinigami checked out. i have 6, the unbound shinigami. my ubi, my kitsune, and the Psy Lilith sent, (yes i made sure lilith sent it by asking lilith herself)

Hail King Asmodeus!

O Rai, The Best CH Mod Ever (And my favorite senpai) I Summon Thee With The Power Of One Million Blonde Centaur Women, Answer My Call!

Nil
neophyte
neophyte

Don't take chances.. get all that is not from CH checked out just in case all (including the one lilith sent) is trickster coz if you are not sure bob is trickster, how sure are you the lilith you spoke to is not bob in disguise? Play safe and get all that is not from CH checked out :X sending 1 and sending 6 is not going to make a difference now. Better get it all done one shot and not delay.

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

Mizu-Taki wrote:
Nienna wrote:
Mizu-Taki wrote:So recently a certain person was telling people about "Bob" (thats what they call C. who they thought i made up, (i didn't) a spirit who I shall explain:

So a few months back my keep left me because i blocked them out when they were trying to tell me something. So I was lying in bed at 5:00 AM, still very upset cause my keep left. And i felt energy on my lips, privates, etc. then i heard a deep male voice say "im the real deal kid" i freaked out and immediately thought it was evil. Someone suggested it may be a incubus because of its touching my lips, privates. So i asked it and it said yes, for some reason i automatically belived it. And let him join my keep, the next day my girls came back after i apologized to them and i resumed normal life. I admit i was a idiot for immediately believing it and it may be the reason my life has gone downhill. And that is the real story of Bob. How do i banish him?
So you say that since Bob appeared your life has gone downhill . Are you sure about that ?
Did you asked Bob about that ? That it was he who had a bad influence on your life?

It's not that i don"t believe you , it's just i want to know more details about why you think it is him .

You should ask your spirits to protect you from him of course and if he was really evil , they would keep him away from you . What do they think about him ?
1. Yes
3. What use would it be asking a trickster to tell the truth? I know it is HIM that caused the trouble because after i had him leave my life became less chaotic and my anger doesn't boil over easily anymore.

Unrelated: I asked lilith if she could make sure my crush would be protected from Charlie and other evil beings (Only because Charlie KNEW i loved my crush and i dont know if he wouldve harmed her out of anger so i took precautions)
I agree with wolves , just in case ask CH or others conjurers if your spirits are REALLY what they are (including Bob).

And what do they say your others spirits about Bob ? (did they speak with you and confirm it was Bob ? ) They confirm what Lilith said?

Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Nienna wrote:
Mizu-Taki wrote:
Nienna wrote:

1. Yes

I agree with wolves , just in case ask CH or others conjurers if your spirits are REALLY what they are (including Bob).

And what do they say your others spirits about Bob ? (did they speak with you and confirm it was Bob ? ) They confirm what Lilith said?
My spirits say he wasmnt evil, he just was full of bad luck. And they confirmed Lilith did send me a psy. I told C. he wasnt allowed in the house but i WOULD visit him when i can A.P

Hail King Asmodeus!

Nil
neophyte
neophyte

Well, it doesn't solves anything or confirmed anything. If he can lie once what makes him not lying again the second time? And if you are not sure all your other spirits can spot the lie or see through the lie the first time, what makes you think they can this time? Don't take chances. Send all to CH to be investigated. Maybe all your keeps are not what they say they are and they are all big part of the evil gang to come and do naughty stuff? And maybe the Lilith is not the Lilith we all know but some big mafia gang in the spirit world that so happen to have the name Lilith as well and is the head of the big evil gang who send all her followers to infiltrate your home and life? You won't know and you aren't sure. Get them checked before its too late....

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

wolves wrote:Well, it doesn't solves anything or confirmed anything. If he can lie once what makes him not lying again the second time? And if you are not sure all your other spirits can spot the lie or see through the lie the first time, what makes you think they can this time? Don't take chances. Send all to CH to be investigated. Maybe all your keeps are not what they say they are and they are all big part of the evil gang to come and do naughty stuff? And maybe the Lilith is not the Lilith we all know but some big mafia gang in the spirit world that so happen to have the name Lilith as well and is the head of the big evil gang who send all her followers to infiltrate your home and life? You won't know and you aren't sure. Get them checked before its too late....
1tu

Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

well, guess i cant find out about the unbounds around me, the reading for it costs money.

Hail King Asmodeus!

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

It’s free to send an email to support@creepyhollows.com to ask for help with inbounds.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”