Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Kirian
Zodiac:

I recently got my first Elven spririt (from the creepyhollows shop). I've collected a few spirits before but have never gotten an Elf. He's listed as dark arts and I was told he is a Taphirius Elf, however when I tried looking through the encyclopedia for this type of Elf I've gotten no results. So my question is, does anyone know about this type of Elf and what associations would work best for him? I want to be able to work with him on his associated weekday and I would like to be able to give him the correct offerings, also I would like to log it all into the book I keep for my spirits. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Also, if anyone else has this type of Elf I would love to hear about your experiences!

Thanks in advance!

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmmh, I guess that elf is one of the new races not yet published in the shop and encyclopedia. You might need to contact HD to ask about the associations and recommended treats : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Dark Arts”