Celestial Frequency Immortals as sovereigns that offer security?

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I’ll go one step farther and suggest that a person might not need to go all-out and join the Amish or Mennonite religions. (The latter group is less strict than the former, but they don’t drive cars or use electric, either.) But living in those areas, where solutions abound for folks who want to go low-tech or no-tech, would be way easier than living off-grid elsewhere.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:I’ll go one step farther and suggest that a person might not need to go all-out and join the Amish or Mennonite religions. (The latter group is less strict than the former, but they don’t drive cars or use electric, either.) But living in those areas, where solutions abound for folks who want to go low-tech or no-tech, would be way easier than living off-grid elsewhere.
Well it’s more about finding something a person with my mindset can find liveable, adaptation takes time and even the person who raised me is doing ‘not great’ despite being ‘somewhat adapted’ because their mindset is not use to this environment and they still act like it is somewhat.

I don’t need to go off-grid, just be somewhere or find something that suits my mindset. Where it’s mostly a ‘simple just repeat’ kind of thing. The ones I’ve found like sitting around, doing nothing and watching for ‘crooks’ at one time but being not able to sleep I could do.

But the highly sophisticated ones I’m not so sure, I need time to ‘settle in’.

It’s like how in an online-virtual community I found a social group that acts like what you would call ‘right hand path’ in its ways with this guy in this 20s/30s who acts like a ‘strong paternal leader’ figure for everybody in it, both online there when and when it comes to real life interactions or talks in chat. But that’s not offered irl so much.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

So it’s more like a “You can try and go it yourself but when there is trouble you can always rely on (Name of Group aligned or the direct Deity ) for help.”

My astrological placement position deems that I need something like this for maybe my survival especially or will have to end up in one such environment eventually. I can say in pm if anybody wants to ask what it is.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

I honestly don't know of any religious paths that guarantee physical and financial security for a lifetime. (Ignoring the perversion of Christ's teachings that comprise the "prosperity gospel" cult... that's a bunch of hogwash.)

Well, unless you become a megachurch pastor in the USA, that is, and live tax-free off the donations from your millions of followers, who are nowhere near as comfortable financially as their pastor, but that's a whole different can of worms. Just the fact that EVERYONE in the megachurch is not equally financially set for life is evidence that their church guarantees no such thing to its adherents.

As a rule of thumb, religious paths deal with the condition of your soul only, not with the circumstances surrounding your body (finances, physical safety, health, etc.).

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

I’d also be somewhat leery of someone in their 20s/30s being a paternal figure to anyone over the age of 10. Feels off.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Alys wrote:I’d also be somewhat leery of someone in their 20s/30s being a paternal figure to anyone over the age of 10. Feels off.
I mean it more like in a social environment for how people see them, basically his widely respected, looked up to and revered by everyone plus ‘cares about everyone’ but anyways that’s kind of more of an off topic/general talk thing.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

-So yeah that social group consists of people that like to apply 'right hand path' attitudes to their lifestyle or life rules and living it.
Likes2Read wrote:I honestly don't know of any religious paths that guarantee physical and financial security for a lifetime. (Ignoring the perversion of Christ's teachings that comprise the "prosperity gospel" cult... that's a bunch of hogwash.)

Well, unless you become a megachurch pastor in the USA, that is, and live tax-free off the donations from your millions of followers, who are nowhere near as comfortable financially as their pastor, but that's a whole different can of worms. Just the fact that EVERYONE in the megachurch is not equally financially set for life is evidence that their church guarantees no such thing to its adherents.

As a rule of thumb, religious paths deal with the condition of your soul only, not with the circumstances surrounding your body (finances, physical safety, health, etc.).
I'm not talking about something that would be the sole purpose of 'material security' though, like for example spiritual may be the main focus but the deity 'can' or maybe 'also specializes' in creating stable ground for following?

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Alys wrote:
Aurum wrote:This interesting, so before your depression did Yahweh really speak to you? If you don't mind sharing.

I'm curious about this, personally I have never felt any trace of him anywhere even if other gods are quite easy to reach and feel. But of course, I do not like him or consider him as a supreme god so that might be it.
Yes, from childhood. Although I always had more personal and, I would say, human-like interactions with Jesus, I received firm and specific direction from Yahweh over the years. I would even characterize it as stern, in that it brooked no question or discussion. There were things he wanted me to do and things he did not want me to do. Very consistent with the idea of God's Will. Absolute sovereignty was a strong theme.

It makes perfect sense to me that you did not experience the same, based on my personal interactions. He had a way He wanted things. I'm not certain He has ever wanted to be liked, per se, but He absolutely wanted to be supreme and dreaded in the KJV English sense of abject awe and respect. He did not respond well to being approached as anything remotely like an equal. Abasement was far more palatable. With me, there was even limited response to being approached as God the Father.

I'm not going to say that's how it is for everyone. In fact, I feel sure it's not. A God or Goddess can, after all, want different things from different people and relationships. But that was the tenor of what He wanted from me, and I have gotten the sense that when I was damaged beyond use within that specific paradigm then there was nothing else to be done with me. I'm not saying He would not have kept a promise such as a Christian afterlife. I think He would have so long as I kept up my end. But once I could no longer receive direction, there didn't seem to be much else He wanted to say to me after all.
I'm sorry to hear that happened to you, it must be such a horrible thing to have a god you trusted to abandon you like that.
WolfKnight wrote:So it’s more like a “You can try and go it yourself but when there is trouble you can always rely on (Name of Group aligned or the direct Deity ) for help.”

My astrological placement position deems that I need something like this for maybe my survival especially or will have to end up in one such environment eventually. I can say in pm if anybody wants to ask what it is.
Wouldn't it be easier and more practical to gather around you a group of people you can trust and who are willing to watch your back?

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Aurum wrote:
I'm sorry to hear that happened to you, it must be such a horrible thing to have a god you trusted to abandon you like that.
Thank you. I really, truly appreciate that. Even though I have generally very supportive people around me, I think this is the first validation I’ve received on this front. I appreciate you.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Aurum wrote:Wouldn't it be easier and more practical to gather around you a group of people you can trust and who are willing to watch your back?
Yep but a starting point is helpful or maybe something semi-institutional to act as it?

There are also some meta challenges coming from certain qualities that bleed into the physical such as this one, the influence from this planet on mundane life organizing also being a challenge: http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/post751997.html

Return to “Immortals”