Celestial Frequency Immortals as sovereigns that offer security?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Do celestial (other side of infernal) frequency deities make good sovereigns to depend or rely on?

What I mean is basically like in a ‘your loyalty for security’ kind of way. Not just physically or spiritually/astrally but on the most basic level financially (does not have to be fancy), and other factors irl. Do they offer that too?

I mean in our society many of the old royals or nobles had celestial deities for some reason as sovereigns in theory within their religions.

Aside from that are there any ways of finding sovereigns to depend on in the physical too or could they help with that?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Actually I was going to say beings, and not just deities depending which might include angels. So what about for this kind of relation or 'contract' and compared to others? What else are you expected to give in return or so on?

For me just basic order is enough, I do not need to live in a 'competition' or 'compete for fancy stuff' type of lifestyle.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

If not could they help you find or assign you a ‘mundane sovereign’ irl too you can fall on such as when needed?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

So I’ve prayed or asked them for sometime, howcome no sovereign figure has been granted to me in life yet? Besides maybe this guy which I’m not sure would be or not yet.

Nil
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this

I think Jesus and Allah does that. You need to fully give yourself to them, believes in them and do as they command in the bible or quran. All the good stuff is their blessing and all the bad stuff is their test to you. And you should give up the material stuff and live just for them. Sleep them wake up them eat them go to toilet also them only and pray to them all the time and never questioning them and be very super loyal to them. Then you will gain what you wish :X Don't forget to dedicate your whole body life and soul to them. Undying faith and undying loyalty.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

wolves wrote:I think Jesus and Allah does that. You need to fully give yourself to them, believes in them and do as they command in the bible or quran. All the good stuff is their blessing and all the bad stuff is their test to you. And you should give up the material stuff and live just for them. Sleep them wake up them eat them go to toilet also them only and pray to them all the time and never questioning them and be very super loyal to them. Then you will gain what you wish :X Don't forget to dedicate your whole body life and soul to them. Undying faith and undying loyalty.
Well howcome a sovereign hasn’t appeared yet irl? Aside from maybe if someday it became so flexible you could just choose to be under one.

We’re talking about like the modern real life version of a Lord/Damio/Emir or something like the not illegal version of a ‘Don/Godfather’ in the way they act?

I want them to make one appear for me.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Nil
neophyte
neophyte

Coz you have to trust them with all your will and they tell you to shhh... don't tell other ppl... but first you need to dedicate yourself to them with undying faith first. You do your part and if you truely dedicate yourself with undying faith and believes them without the slightet doubt then thou shall see it. ...

DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Until they kick you to the curb and make your life hell because they don't want you following them.Just because your devoted doesn't mean they care about you if they even wanted you to follow them in the first place.I was devoted till I was 8 years old after realising that no amount of faith or belif made a diffrence if it wasn't gods way of saying get lost since even adult christians didn't seem to like me being around at the time if they even cared I was.I rather follow ones that care and understand their followers then someone who will punish you for a mistake or throw you out because your suddenly unworthy of them.If they care about you good for you but look at history and how much even faithful christians today are and how they were in the past.They aren't as kind as people think they are if the faith itself only wants you to be misrable with no reward for the sacrafice.

blessed be

Nil
neophyte
neophyte

I still see more happy ppl in it that they are willing to sacrifice themselves in the name of the religion. So, never try never know. After try then only know :X

Return to “Immortals”