My succubus dumped and left me

Guy25
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male

Ever since i told and explained her i'm starting nofap...

Never heard from her since. 1zp

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Was this an unbound spirit? If not, contact the conjurer. If yes, she has no contract or agreement with you, and can come and go as she pleases.

Even a spirit who has agreed to a binding can come and go, but if they HAVE agreed to a binding, then you can al least update the conjurer and decide if you want to relinquish the spirit binding.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
niceprotonman
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: PeiNgoTorTorCheen
If I could be anything, I would be...: me
My magical/paranormal name...: TiuLengLui

Do explain your situation further ...
Guy25 wrote:Ever since i told and explained her i'm starting nofap...

Never heard from her since. 1zp

CerataPhthalma
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Pretty sure this is a troll... "Nofap" is internet slang for no (male) masturbation ("fapping"). So he's saying his succubus left because he's started a no-self-"love" program.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Well, there’s been ubi drama in other threads in recent days, or at least there’s been activity that’s been perceived as ubi drama, so I gave the OP the benefit of the doubt. At least for now, lol.

A troll will either ghost on us, no pun intended, or out himself with his posts. A serious person will discuss the topic like an interested party.

If this is an actual situation, the solutions will depend on whether this was an unbound spirit. If it wasn’t, then step one is “contact the conjurer”.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Nil
neophyte
neophyte

*munches on the popcorns*... so.. where's the sequel? :X

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

wolves wrote:*munches on the popcorns*... so.. where's the sequel? :X
RIGHT?!

Guy25
new here
new here

Not trolling at all, was just trying to say what happened in short with some humour in it.
I was busy with work, i have a whole story to share as well about everything i experienced so far. Not as compelling as marquest's journey, (which btw his story is amazing and is what got me to buy my own bronwyn angel.)
I am still waiting for the order to process... i bought them on Aug 26, the period of the bogo deals. I know they must be really busy with the orders, anyone else waiting too?

Nil
neophyte
neophyte

a lot of ppl is still waiting due to the big sales thingy. Its normal to wait a bit. You can check your order progress if you log into the shop account and that is if you use a shop account. And we still waiting for your story so to speak coz it is still funny how she reacted to that. Come... entertain me with your story :X

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

I find that weird because my DA spirits never act like that to me, most especially the sexual ones. They even tell me to abstain a day or some days sometimes to give my body a rest. Probably because mine is my past life husband human spirit and the other one is a Manananggal. I just find it weird that some ubis can act like that.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”