How and when to know spirit tasking failed.

divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hello,

I am very happy to read all the great experiences on spirit keeping and tasking here. I just wonder, say for a beginner in spirit keeping, and a person with no gifts in sensing spirits, when to know spirit tasking failed?

How much time should we give the spirits any task, and when should we know it is failing?

Ok, say the tasking failed miserably, how to overcome it?

Thank you.

Nil
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male

There is no such thing as the tasked given is failed. There is only one... you do not give enough time for it to happen OR the correct environment for it to happen OR you do not really wish for it or really want it. Lets say you give a rock to a spirit and tell them to cut down a big tree. First, the tool is wrong BUT.. if they can still use it... they can still kinda cut the tree.... and if given enuf time.. say.. 100 years.. i am sure the spirit can "cut" the tree...

So, back to the example. What does the task involves, how much "time" does the said task needed to be completed and did you give the correct space/ways for them to achieve it? That should be your question. And last but not least, do you really want it? Let me elaborate.

First, what does the task involves. If you say you want to break someone's will and love you, chances are they wont bother coz breaking another person's will is already sort of a taboo and the energy needed to achieve that is too great (unless you can provide such energy to do it and then to maintain it for eternity). If you say you want a girlfriend but all you do is sit on the couch playing mario kart? Chances are you are working against them and therefore can really not expect much. Sometimes you asked for too much where a lot of energy and coincidences need to be altered but you arent giving them that "support" to make it happen. So, what you task them and with whom you tasked them is an issue.

Second, How much time did you give them. For example, you want 1000usd by next week (i used this example in previous djin wish thingy) which is a common mistake. They can help you gain some "loss" money back or give you more jobs (you have to do them) or suddenly some relatives feeling generous and give you some (unless you have a billionaire relatives.. you might not get full 1000usd). But setting a one week deadline is not enuf for them to shift the energy to make things happen (unless you so happen to have a contract doing something simple that takes less than a week and get paid 1000usd but if you do not have the necessary skill.. tough luck). So you setting that time limit is a bit hard unless you use some method you will definitely regret (in that djin thread i used a BA method as example and this fits in it). So, if you setting unreasonable time limit, chances are you are making the task a "failed task" before you start.

And last but not least, did you give the correct space/ways for them to achieve it? In another thread about revenge recently, I gave a comment that the person did not really want to revenge. Why? You want your keeps to get revenged for you and make the person repent and apologize to you but they are not allowed to "hurt" the guy, "have permanent damage" and are not allowed to inconvenience the fella. So, you are saying "please shoot the fella dead but you are not allowed to use gun, bazookas, rockets, arrows and slingshot or any projectiles to harm him and he cannot have a single bruise on it". Or you are saying "please hurt the guy but do not hurt him". Conflicting isn't it? So do you want to hurt him or not?

There is also another reason when things don't happen. Which is YOU do not know what you want/need. For example, you want a car that can help you get to work and can help you carry your working stuff to and fro. So what you need is a van or a 4wd. But you kept saying i want that Porsche. In the end, you dint get a Porsche but a van. You goes "wtf! you guys stupid or what? i want that Porsche!"... So did they fail or did they just save your behind but you blame them for not giving what you want? Think about it.

As I say earlier, given enuf time, given the correct tools and given the correct intention/needs and given the freedom to manifest(not limiting their ways to do it by adding limitations), they can do anything.

Nil
neophyte
neophyte

Oh...i just notice i forgot one very important point. Your companions do not owe you anything. They don't have to listen to you and obey your every command and whims. They are free to come and go as well. They are here to help you and make you happy but they do not owe you anything. Keep that in mind. That is why i say "who" you ask and "how" you ask for thier help is also important. And how you treat them as well. They know your motives and most can read your mind so you better be careful how you "task" them.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

For any task to have a chance at succeeding, it has to be realistically possible.

For example, we can task our spirits with “When I wake up, I want $1 million to be under my pillow”. That’s pretty much impossible to achieve. Or you can task them with helping you get a promotion or raise at work, or helping you pick up a part-time job on the side. THIS is more realistic, but even then, you’ll have to pitch in and actually apply for the work, appear presentable during the interviews, etc. This approach stands a lot more chance of succeeding than the unrealistic one.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member

Thank you writing Likes2Read

divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member

Thank you for writing wolves. I have yet to task the spirit, so I thought why not go through the forums and see what are the experiences of others and gather some guidlenes in tasking, since I am a begiiner.

Recenly in one interaction with CH, they have asked me to go ahead and task. So will do it soon, after I decide what to task.

Thanks for the inpu, really was profound.

Nil
neophyte
neophyte

I think what CH means by task in this case is small stuff that gives them a sense of purpose rather than "wish" type. Its like asking a 5 years old to go help you clean the room kinda task where there is no success or fail. Eventually you still have to do it or even if nothing is done, it doesn't harm you. That kinda task. You shouldn't attach "results" to the task. Depending on what you have, you can kinda give them a task suitable for them and ask them to help you in that part of your life. For example, for a werewolves, you can task them to protect your property. For vampire, you can ask them to protect you from bad intention people and protect you in general. For a dragon maybe you can task them to help improve your financial situation (without setting a target or limit or "succeess/failure"). Just a general improve financial situation task. Then as you go about your daily lives like normal, you might stumble upon stuff or chance or work or extra job or even extra cash lying around. "Good to have, wont die if you dint get it" kinda stuff.

divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member

Yikes I cringe when I look at my own typos. LOL

Thank you wolves for your points and explanation, will certainly put them into consideration and decide what to task soon.

queenofgreen
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon & Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Too mnay choices!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Hey all, I saw this really good thread and though i would offer my own experiences.

I consider myself a beginner (ive been spirit keeping for 4 years) i have 2 Dragons and 2 Marid djinn, an Egyptian Djinn, a Sila Djinn, and a Ghul Djinn. I recently started tasking this year and found i could have a fast thought and if the wish or task was easily attainable it happened really quickly. For example i lost my bank card and couldnt find it anywhere i asked for help and 10 minutes later i had a phone call from my bank saying someone handed in my card and they were keeping it safe :)
On a really windy day my back gate blew open and my do went on an adventure - i was worried sick so asked the spirits again for help, half an hour later my dog was at the back door wagging his tail!

A more difficult task... i have a friend who was having issues with a negative entity in his home i asked if my spirits could help. A few nights later i had a dream i was in the house and i could hear the Djinn talking to someone this went on for a short while then i saw them gather around this being and blast this big white light through the room of the house. i then found myself in my bed and heard "ITS DONE".
Meaning that had completed the task! My friend said the house felt a lot lighter and brighter.

divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member

Hello. Thank your for writing queenofgreen. You have had wonderful and validating experiences. That's so good to hear.

I have tasked recently only, so still early to comment haha. Hope you have many validating and wonderful experiences more.

Return to “Spirit Tasking”