You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any kind of spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Kitsune
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Stormageddon, Dark Lord Of All
Zodiac:

OwlSpirit wrote:As one who was a wolf-shifter in one of my past lives, I get how it feels. I didn't even have anyone apart from three human guys who happened to take me in at the time. It's hard being kicked away from others who are sort of like you, simply because you aren't a pureblood werewolf. Yes, she was a half-blood, hence why I refered her as a wolf-shifter instead of the proper werewolf term.

"Besides, it's extremely risky. Even if you do manage it (which is what the others were trying to get at, they were not trolling), you would have hunters and all sorts after your tail trying to do experiments. Then, you would have half of the metaphysical trying to kick you out of their society. The only reason now why I tolerate Owl here, is because... Let's just say I'm smitten and wouldn't like to let her go over anything. So Mizu, if you really want this, I honestly hope you don't die over all of that happening." - R
i hope i dont die either... R, if i became a werewolf would i be able to morph back and forth between human and werewolf form?

Hail King Asmodeus!

O Rai, The Best CH Mod Ever (And my favorite senpai) I Summon Thee With The Power Of One Million Blonde Centaur Women, Answer My Call!

Gardien de la lumière et de l'obscurité
Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

wolves wrote:
Nienna wrote:
I don't know if everything is true on this answer but i'm kind of interested into real werewolves on our physical realms. I have written another topic on shifters on our realm :
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/pos ... ml#p748954

And this one about creatures of our realm : http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/pos ... ml#p748953

In both of these i question about real shifters who can be trapped in zoos in their animal form as well as the existences of real creatures from myth .

I personnally want to meet werewolves or mermaids/mermans or vampires of our realm. I know it is REALLY hard and there is pratically no testimonies about that. It is also dangerous.

I would like to know your POV about that . If you have infos on that :)
Sigh... I can't give serious answer like that. Just for you, serious answer? Hmmm.. no there is no shifter that got trapped in the zoo. If there are, I am sure they can shift into something that allows them to escape if they are capable of such feat. if you mean those with vampire or werewolves or mermaid genes/ancestors? I know a lot of them walking among us and no, they don't typically show the traits except for some hard to notice type. If you observe well enough you can spot them. I personally know a few of such ppl. When you learn of their ancentry reading you will go "ooo.. no wonder she is like that sometimes". There is "ancestor" reading (human bloodline) and there is also another "soul reading" where as you have certain lives as what what what. The ones i say above is "human bloodline" reading, aka, up their bloodline, they do have such ancestors. That being said, there are still hints of them around but how genuine or true? I am not sure coz i don't go vampire hunting. But i know some genuine seller who offers their blood and so on. So, search on :X you might find them some day :X
Thanks for your answer about the traits of people , i did not manage to think about that truthfully and i will try to observe better.

When i say trapped in the zoo , of course it would be easy to shift and then go but i refer about security and cameras lying around that capture the image of a shift (if you are indeed in a zoo) . Or if you are a rabbit-shifter (for exemple) and you're in a laboratory trapped.

If it's in a natural park , i don't think there is much cameras so it's possible but for zoo and such?

Nil
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this

Nienna wrote:
Thanks for your answer about the traits of people , i did not manage to think about that truthfully and i will try to observe better.

When i say trapped in the zoo , of course it would be easy to shift and then go but i refer about security and cameras lying around that capture the image of a shift (if you are indeed in a zoo) . Or if you are a rabbit-shifter (for exemple) and you're in a laboratory trapped.

If it's in a natural park , i don't think there is much cameras so it's possible but for zoo and such?
Yes.. they wouldnt care about the cameras when their lives is in danger and I am sure they can find a way not to be caught or they just wouldnt care anymore if their lives is in danger isnt it? and to be truthful.... if i am them... i rather live in the zoo and get fed and do nothing all day but be a "zoo animal". you get free rental and food, first class healthcare... all the other "animals" of your kind for you to play with and "play" with and ppl cheers on you when you "play" with them and you dont have to care about the world or the earthly problems and the only ppl you see are happy fellas who are happy to see you. If i am them... i would wanna stay in there forever =.="

OwlSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: RavenFlight
Zodiac:

Mizu-Taki wrote:
OwlSpirit wrote:As one who was a wolf-shifter in one of my past lives, I get how it feels. I didn't even have anyone apart from three human guys who happened to take me in at the time. It's hard being kicked away from others who are sort of like you, simply because you aren't a pureblood werewolf. Yes, she was a half-blood, hence why I refered her as a wolf-shifter instead of the proper werewolf term.

"Besides, it's extremely risky. Even if you do manage it (which is what the others were trying to get at, they were not trolling), you would have hunters and all sorts after your tail trying to do experiments. Then, you would have half of the metaphysical trying to kick you out of their society. The only reason now why I tolerate Owl here, is because... Let's just say I'm smitten and wouldn't like to let her go over anything. So Mizu, if you really want this, I honestly hope you don't die over all of that happening." - R
i hope i dont die either... R, if i became a werewolf would i be able to morph back and forth between human and werewolf form?
I can answer that... Yes, but it's not instant. Takes about 15 or so minutes, depending.

"Indeed, but as Owl said, it's not instant. The longest I've seen was 35 minutes at most. It can be painful to those inexperienced, but Owl seemed to have learned that in her past life so it only took around that 15 she mentioned. However, it's still painful." - R

Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

is it painful EVERY time?

Hail King Asmodeus!

O Rai, The Best CH Mod Ever (And my favorite senpai) I Summon Thee With The Power Of One Million Blonde Centaur Women, Answer My Call!

Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

OwlSpirit wrote:
Mizu-Taki wrote:

I can answer that... Yes, but it's not instant. Takes about 15 or so minutes, depending.

"Indeed, but as Owl said, it's not instant. The longest I've seen was 35 minutes at most. It can be painful to those inexperienced, but Owl seemed to have learned that in her past life so it only took around that 15 she mentioned. However, it's still painful." - R
read above

Hail King Asmodeus!

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor

Mizu-Taki wrote:is it painful EVERY time?
"You're human and you pass to a wolf so i think you need to break bones to shift and muscles need to be in place around it as well as organs so... Yes it is painful but maybe you can gain some endurance by "accepting" the pain more easily." (From :My werewolf )

Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Nienna wrote:
"You're human and you pass to a wolf so i think you need to break bones to shift and muscles need to be in place around it as well as organs so... Yes it is painful but maybe you can gain some endurance by "accepting" the pain more easily." (From :My werewolf )
i could handle the pain... probably.

Could Hecate turn me into a wolf shifter?

What would my personality become like?

and how could i except the pain

Hail King Asmodeus!

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor

Mizu-Taki wrote:
Nienna wrote:

"You know i probably think you can't handle the pain boy. Imagine like someone break your bones thousand times for one shifting : Now you know what it feels like.
If you were a "halfie" (if) , you could create your own sigil and focus on this believing the pain become less and less. The pain is much more handled when you are used to it." (From my Werewolf)

For the question about the personnality , i think you could be more aggressive and get more easily angered . These are the major changes.

Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Nienna wrote:
Mizu-Taki wrote:
Nienna wrote:

"You know i probably think you can't handle the pain boy. Imagine like someone break your bones thousand times for one shifting : Now you know what it feels like.
If you were a "halfie" (if) , you could create your own sigil and focus on this believing the pain become less and less. The pain is much more handled when you are used to it." (From my Werewolf)

For the question about the personnality , i think you could be more aggressive and get more easily angered . These are the major changes.
so after a while i wont notice the pain that much?
And as i asked before, could hecate make me a wolf shifter?

Hail King Asmodeus!

Return to “General Questions”