MistMarianne
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

The question is, even if she could, WHY would she do that? Grant some wish to some random stranger person? Just?
Its the other problem that you seek out deity soleily for granting your own wishes without even contacting and building some relationship with her.
You know, she might refuse. And to my opinion, she won't be wrong

Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any kind of spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Kitsune
My magical/paranormal name...: Stormageddon, Dark Lord Of All
Zodiac:

MistMarianne wrote:The question is, even if she could, WHY would she do that? Grant some wish to some random stranger person? Just?
Its the other problem that you seek out deity soleily for granting your own wishes without even contacting and building some relationship with her.
You know, she might refuse. And to my opinion, she won't be wrong
i AM going to get to know her first, since she could teach me alor

Hail King Asmodeus!

O Rai, The Best CH Mod Ever (And my favorite senpai) I Summon Thee With The Power Of One Million Blonde Centaur Women, Answer My Call!

Gardien de la lumière et de l'obscurité
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Nienna wrote:
Mizu-Taki wrote:
Nienna wrote:
Mizu-Taki wrote:is it painful EVERY time?
"You're human and you pass to a wolf so i think you need to break bones to shift and muscles need to be in place around it as well as organs so... Yes it is painful but maybe you can gain some endurance by "accepting" the pain more easily." (From :My werewolf )
i could handle the pain... probably.

Could Hecate turn me into a wolf shifter?

What would my personality become like?

and how could i except the pain
"You know i probably think you can't handle the pain boy. Imagine like someone break your bones thousand times for one shifting : Now you know what it feels like.
If you were a "halfie" (if) , you could create your own sigil and focus on this believing the pain become less and less. The pain is much more handled when you are used to it." (From my Werewolf)

For the question about the personnality , i think you could be more aggressive and get more easily angered . These are the major changes.
I strongly believe that someone who hasn’t had a kidney stone or been through childbirth cannot possibly know what they are signing up for pain-wise.

OwlSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: RavenFlight
Zodiac:

"I personally agree with the werewolf. I cannot share their experiences though I do get what they are saying." - R

"Even if you do succeed, you cannot just fall into the life style easily... As for Hecate helping you out, very unlikely, as the greed will of humans does not appeal to her. She is the goddess of witchcraft and takes the art very seriously. She would likely not befall such gift without something in return. Making friends with her is not enough, you need to do much more. I will not say what though, as to not share her secrets. Without true trust, she will not even bother to look at you." - M

As for what Alys and Mist says, I agree.

Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any kind of spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Kitsune
My magical/paranormal name...: Stormageddon, Dark Lord Of All
Zodiac:

OwlSpirit wrote:"I personally agree with the werewolf. I cannot share their experiences though I do get what they are saying." - R

"Even if you do succeed, you cannot just fall into the life style easily... As for Hecate helping you out, very unlikely, as the greed will of humans does not appeal to her. She is the goddess of witchcraft and takes the art very seriously. She would likely not befall such gift without something in return. Making friends with her is not enough, you need to do much more. I will not say what though, as to not share her secrets. Without true trust, she will not even bother to look at you." - M

How could i get her to trust me?

Hail King Asmodeus!

O Rai, The Best CH Mod Ever (And my favorite senpai) I Summon Thee With The Power Of One Million Blonde Centaur Women, Answer My Call!

Gardien de la lumière et de l'obscurité
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Mizu-Taki wrote:
OwlSpirit wrote:"I personally agree with the werewolf. I cannot share their experiences though I do get what they are saying." - R

How could i get her to trust me?
At a minimum, you would need to undertake a devotional relationship with Her. She will, very likely, require you to do work for her. That's a thing that Gods and Goddesses want from those in Their service. It would take years.

As a practical matter, it will probably be necessary for you to be 18 or older and living fully independently because (1) what she wants may require you to be out of the broom closet and (2) inevitably there will be something you need to buy--books, offerings, travel.

Given that Hecate is SPECIFICALLY and EXPLICITLY not only a Pagan Goddess WELL outside of the accepted purview of the traditional evangelical Christian church but also the Goddess of WITCHCRAFT, this seems like an outrageously fraught path for you, given your current overall familial, financial, legal and social constraints at the moment.

An outrageously fraught path that is in no way guaranteed to even offer--much less produce--the result you are seeking from the outset.

Nil
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this

In summary... thou shall reflect and repent for thy sins! And you have to wait till you are 18 or older or ask your parents to sign a consent forms and go get a job to earn money and then sacrifice stuff to her. Maybe you can throw a tantrum and roll around the floor and she might pity you :X

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Or sacrifice a bull. Hecate is greek and the greeks seem to loooove their bull offerings.

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Surprisingly a bull-free zone!

“An offering of food, traditionally known as 'Hecate’s Supper' include red mullet, (a scavenging fish that was taboo in other cults), sprat, breads, raw eggs, cheese, garlic, cake and honey.”

I’ve read that she’s also fond of magic mushrooms.

1tu

Nil
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this

Alys wrote:Surprisingly a bull-free zone!

“An offering of food, traditionally known as 'Hecate’s Supper' include red mullet, (a scavenging fish that was taboo in other cults), sprat, breads, raw eggs, cheese, garlic, cake and honey.”

I’ve read that she’s also fond of magic mushrooms.

1tu
seriously? YOU tell HIM to get MAGIC MUSHROOM? =.=" Someone should really find his "mum" and show her this :X wuahahahaha...

Return to “General Questions”