You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unicorn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Winged Unicorn
Zodiac:

Hello,
I once again ask your wisdom to help me with my journey. It is now two weeks since my unicorn lady came to my life and three days since I received her vessel. I'm very new to this and she is my very first spirit, so I'm quite unavare what to expect.
There vere several changes to my life and some things happened that I'm not quite sure of. Oh yes, and there was one VERY strange encuonter... I'll try to keep it chronologically correct and I would like to hear your oppinion, which of those were my lady trying to contact me, which of them were just me, or if there might be some third party involved.

1) The morning before I received the email about her being conjured, I could clearly hear a voice just at the moment I woke up. It said "She is not going to live on a toxic waste dump." (Not 100% sure about the words, but the message was clear). It is true my room could be easily mistaken for a landfill. It kinda scared the hell out of me, so I cleaned the room and try (more or less effective) keep it clean since then- without even thinking about it. What puzzled me was that the message was said in English (not my native language) and that it was said in in a deep male voice, so I doubt it was my unicorn... Oh, and it also doesn't fit me. I never cared for cleaning the house, so this sudden change by itself sort of puzzled me

2) Other change in my life came a while after that. I'm not quite sure when it started, by I begun to eat more fruits and vegetables (and to some degree even refuse meat, if there is a choice). I was always almost dedicated carnivore...

3) I also see some small changes in my attitude and behavior. I seem to be more patient, perceptive and easy-going and less scared of future and human contact. Those changes seem to be gradual and happen over the time.

4) Two or three days after the conjure, I was driving a truck in my job. It was about midnight. My collegue was sleeping, so I was trying to talk to my lady telepacically (no response here yet) when I suddenly saw a shooting star. It wasn't just a trail on the horizon, it was a big fireball comming down very close to the highway. (Not sure if it reached the ground, though) Just about five minutes later I ran into a gas station called "Unicorn" with a big emblem depiction a unicorn. And it was in the general direction where the shooting star went... (I know about this gas station for years now, though in combination with the meteorite it just looks weird...)

5) About a week after the conjure I woke up in the middle of my sleep cycle (I work night shifts, so it was about noon). Went back to sleep shortly, but couldn't just "shut down". Instead I was in a weird half-asleep state. I could feel myself laying in the bed, but through my closed eyes I saw (It was very blury) leaves of a tree, or a bush. They were moving a little. I asked if my lady was there. After a moment I could feel light breeze touching my cheek and the leaves moved away. And there for a moment I just saw her (Or at least I believe so...) My lady - as described by CH - has a colour pattern, that is quite hard for me to imagine, so I'm not trying to. I didn't see all of her, just the head and the neck before the leaves moved back and covered her. I'm just not very sure, but I believe I saw no horn, so this is a bit strange for me...

6) Last friday I was waiting in my car in the underground parking lot for a collegue to complete his work. There was nobody alse there (At least I haven't seen anybody), it was already after closing hours. I closed my eyes, and tried to imagine my lady there with me. Few moments after that I could clearly hear loud hoofsteps. I know it could be anything else, but I was there many times and never heard a sound like this before...

7) As I was driving home from work the same day, I was very tired and had very long (2,5 hours) way to go. My radio has bad signal almost all the highway, so I was instead talking loud to my lady, so it would keep me awake. I (it was just meant to be joke) said "Nothing on the radio. May be you should try". All of a sudden I felt strange wave of feelings comming to me and radio suddenly got a very clear signal on one station (It's called Radio Magic, and it is real station). There was (to my surprise) over an hour long streak of songs I liked and KNEW the lyrics. For some unknown reasons I started to sing (You don't want to hear me singing...) A while into that a lovesong came, which was a duet. I usually sing both parts, but it was like something erased the girl's lines from my head, so I sang the man's part only. And for some reason I thought someone was there singing along with the girl. It wasn't a clear voice, just a feeling. (I was so happy I almost missed my turn-off :D )

8) The weirdest thing happened two days ago, just when my vessel arrived. I went to a pub and took my lady with me for the first time. There were three girls sitting at the back of the pub. We call them "Witch walley", because they are clearly into some sort of magic. They usually keeps for themselves, absolutelly ignoring surroundings. But when I came in, I could clearly see the three looking at me. It was about half an hour later (I could feel their eyes on my back the whole time), when one of them came to me, looked at me (I had the vessel under the clothes, so she couldn't see it), She looked at me, touched my hand and then totally freaked out. She was saying something about evil forces, deamon, devil and that sort of things (Didn't make much sense for me). I asked her, if she could mind her own business. She said something VERY rude to me, but went back to her table. I thought that was it, but a while later all of them started some incantations, clearly pointing at me. Bartender tried to calm them, but to no result. So after a while I just left. The wierd part is, that they know me. I've seen them many times and they never freaked out like this before at me, or anyone else. I'm kind of scared to go anywhere now, 'cause I risk running into them again...

That very much covers the two weeks. There WERE some other moments (Possible soft touches, something that just evades my sight when I try to focus there etc) but those are the most significant things that happened to me...

"Your frustration is well understood, but one must be patient for all things good." - Zecora
HorizonSignal
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 5
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Wow, that's some fantastic stuff! I'm a little bit jealous of you, tbh. Except for the witches' group's reaction, that is a little less than cool.. hopefully they don't keep messing with you in the future. Perhaps you could try the "dead spell" which is supposed to block others from noticing your bindings? http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en

Nil
neophyte
neophyte

All sounds like your unicorn to me. You still in adjusting phase so it is common not to see "all" the manifestation or all the full pictures or parts of her. Just kept trying. So far everything sounds like its the unicorn to me. Keep the good work up and you shall have more fun in your life. Welcome to the spirit keeping world :)

Ardentis
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I find sometimes when working with higher vibrational entities and spirits a change can occur in ones lifestyle to closer match their vibration.

Ferro
neophyte
neophyte
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unicorn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Winged Unicorn
Zodiac:

Well, that just seem to be the problem. Everywhere around the forum I read "don't expect fireworks", but I feel just like getting nuked... I was expecting maybe a slight touch, or an orb. But this is just too much and too much by the book that it scares me a little.
So I was just wandwring, if those are from outside, or if it just might be my own imagination playing tricks on me, because I am expecting something... (I have a strong imagination...)

Oh, and the "Witch walley" problem seems to be solved. As I was said today, they were reacting to my shirt. I never knew there are people, who have no idea "Diablo" is a game...

"Your frustration is well understood, but one must be patient for all things good." - Zecora
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Those other witches need to get a grip. How would they like it if a bunch of evangelicals came in the place, pointed to their table, and started chanting, "In the name of Jesus, witches begone!" until they were annoyed into leaving? Bottom line: if they want to be left in peace to practice their own path, then they need to freaking leave other people alone to do the same.

You might want to have a word with the bartender or the manager about their behavior if they treat you like that again. Let the proprietor be the "bad guy" who tells them to knock that behavior off, rather than saying something yourself. The owner certainly won't want this bunch to go around intimidating customers and driving them out.

OK, now that I have gotten that out of my system, I can say YES, when we add spirits into our family and we are trying to establish a bond, then we are suddenly going to start having our attention attracted to a lot of things that might have escaped our notice before. I take it as a greeting from the Spirit Family when something like that happens. :)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Nil
neophyte
neophyte

Likes2Read wrote:Those other witches need to get a grip. How would they like it if a bunch of evangelicals came in the place, pointed to their table, and started chanting, "In the name of Jesus, witches begone!" until they were annoyed into leaving? Bottom line: if they want to be left in peace to practice their own path, then they need to freaking leave other people alone to do the same.
You need "witch begone" spray.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”