new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: 0

Last night my succubus or maybe faery folk had seemed to like me as she was hearing about my past life. (Maybe she thought I was joking of who I was when I was younger until I read my older blogs out loud.) Anyway, she started feeling my penis and testicles again, after she copped allot of verbal abuse from (hence avoiding me). BUT, again I felt like my whole body was in a state of electric buzz as well, and she kept at and I was awake for quite a while. Still I refused to have sex with her, although feeling the strong feelings within me and being 23 and hormonal.

The problem is, when comparing her with the Baobhan Sidhe and Leanan Sidhe, this life force they drain is in fact your blood! All of them are similar, also the Morrigans and the Valkyries (choosers of the slain.) Personally I do not want involvement with her/it. I never summoned her too, she just found me out at the woods when I was in tears over a transgression I made.

Anyway, I realised that this buzz feelings is the same as that when after you get 'pins and needles' in your legs when you sit for too long crosslegged. Basically she is draining your blood quickly so that you feel that, probable about 200to300 ml where adults have about 5 litres of blood. I do not want her around, any ides to keep her away. I even considered destroying myself so that she would not kill me slowly. AND, she sounds like a Leanan Sidhe in that her lovers always die young.

Thanks for reading, I will respond to comments were I can, cheers bro's.

Phreaker1997
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus

you should have sex with her, only state that you don´t want to be drained

"It only takes 20 years for a liberal to become a conservative without changing a single idea" ~Robert Anton Wilson (1932-2007)
niceprotonman
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: PeiNgoTorTorCheen
If I could be anything, I would be...: me
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: TiuLengLui

They don't "drain" your blood unless you let them. And it won't be more than just a droplet.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

You do know that this tingling/falling asleep feeling in legs when sitting crosslegged isn't caused by blood being cut off (or in this case being removed) or anything really blood related but rather by nerves being pinched/damaged.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:You do know that this tingling/falling asleep feeling in legs when sitting crosslegged isn't caused by blood being cut off (or in this case being removed) or anything really blood related but rather by nerves being pinched/damaged.
^that

Cup-Cakes (Battle Mage)
new here
new here

"Same as that when AFTER you get 'pins and needles' ". I am NOT an idiot when it comes to science.
Symptoms I had when in that state are as follows;
1. Tingling/mild-electric sensation
2. Vibrations (NOT the sexual kind)
3. Sudden rapid heart-rate
4. Shallow breathing (sometimes when standing up, however I do not have asthma)

You see, the symptoms that did not correlate with rapid blood-loss are,
1.Instead of feeling cold I felt warm
2. Bodily vibrations
Therefore, the way I see it is that she/it drained only enough blood but not enough to make me feel 'clammy' and cold with shivers. An increased heart rate occurs mainly, other than mild shock, to compensate for the blood depression(loss).

Also, why would these creatures be drawn to blood? Why do the Morrigans and Baobhan Sidhe like hunters? Clearly they are like a bear or a shark with predatory instincts. Why is it that the reptilian aliens are described as eating people, most killing cattle (but limited to the reptilians)? During REAL satanic worship, do they not sacrifice animals even innocent children? Why are so many people missing?

Here is a list of the symptoms of a hypovolemic shock (rapid-blood-loss),
https://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/hypovolemic-shock#1

I enjoy a good debate/hypothesis.

Cup-Cakes (Battle Mage)
new here
new here

Another thing too is the example of the Deargh Due (red-blood sucker) (http://gotireland.com/2012/10/11/irish- ... dearg-due/ ) .

Using her alluring music and charms she lured young men into the woods (which was nearly me) in order to kill them and drink their blood. Haha, literally lured them to her grave both ways. Oh boy, she look like a smoken hot blonde babe though, but look what that brought. LOL!!!!! Oh poor them. If you look at the similarities of ALL of the 'otherworldly' women they love corpses and blood and death and all the other suger-coated things.

Enjoy yourself brothers.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Cup-Cakes (Battle Mage) wrote:During REAL satanic worship, do they not sacrifice animals even innocent children?
Lol, no. That's the church badmouthing Satanism and some wacko's wanting to be 'evil cool' but failing to do so and just being criminals.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”