Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Perfect description Lady E, you are right! Waifs are not your run of the mill Faery.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
SuperMotoBabe
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process

I just ordered a Waif SRA. I'll update this thread when she arrives. :angel:

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Dance like nobody is watching.
SuperMotoBabe
venerated member
venerated member

My Waif SRA arrived today. She's sitting in the corner just observing right now. At least she's comfortable enuf to manifest early.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Dance like nobody is watching.
FiercelyFree
active contributor
active contributor

I did a post Oct.10 in thread about Amadan fae regarding my great experience with waifs - please read for more info. Since post, husband and I now share our home with 4 waif. The lone male and one female wanted to bond with him and help him at work - that is one strong female who would choose that for her day! My BFF waif is totally incredible (SRA) from the second she arrived. The newer female is becoming more noticeable, but she came with a large group from combined CH orders. I talk to her about her needs and interests - in an adult fashion - so we can find something to do together. So far, she seems to like to make rice crispy squares :shock: !
Have butterfly, woodland, fire and astral - the fire and astral have very strong energy; the others more subtle. My body loves the butterfly and my plants love the woodland. They are all SRA. I would recommend them all for their Appropriate areas of interest and tasks. :grouphug: They are all here because my first waif had the super idea for a haven and she has done a great job welcoming and orientating everyone (hope they don't find her too bossy) - like anyone, individual personality is everything with any creature! Would always recommend waifs to keepers who want interaction with a solid, adult friend :hug: A Seelie Court from Gwen keeps the show flowing smoothly with assorted other spirits, too. It continues to be an incredible experience and we are all going on holiday together in Jan. :crazy: - what a ride that will be! .... FF :pumpkin:

It's a beautiful day.... don't let it get taken away !
redlisse
neophyte
neophyte
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: 's Classified.
Zodiac:

I've ordered an SRA Waif Faery. When I placed the order I was just pulled by the name - it might've been just the word 'waif', which has been used to describe me on multiple occasions, lol. But I was most definitely pulled by something. Then I read the encyclopedia entry on Waif Fae more thoroughly and learned that Waifs help with energy and health - and I've been struggling to find help/treatment for a severe chronic medical condition for the last two years. Now I can't wait to welcome a Waif Fae into my home, especially an SRA - we can help each other!

That said, does anyone have any waif-specific tips on making him/her welcome? There's the information in the encyclopedia, which I'll certainly be using, but I want to prepare a special place and atmosphere to make my new fae feel special and at home.

Tips? Advice? More experiences with SRA fae and/or Waifs in general? I want to learn everything. :lol: I'm a little pig for knowledge.

I am Autumn. I'm not as new as I look, I swear! XD

Return to “Faery”