Haunted Curiosities - Dee Dee

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Especially when someone claims to be a physical immortal, who wanders on earth since more than 200yrs, I get very sceptical. I mean... you can claim whatever you want in the interwebz, because most persons don't know you anyways and can't prove the opposite.
Being a reincarnated immortal in spirit- yeah, why not?
But physical...meh.
I wouldn't risk it and buy anything from a person, who claims to be more than they really are~

Grimirch
new here
new here

I buy quite a few pieces from her. A couple on the more expensive side, the rest on the cheaper side. But they all interact with me pretty well. Very strong energy, many eager to get to work and communicate well. I have a couple of djinns that have told me to leave them alone - they are working. LOL.

I would say go for it. DD is very responsive with questions. Some items take time, but if you spend time meditating on them to "activate" them, they are full of energy. I've only had most of my stuff for about a month or so, with more on the way.

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

1spt might be quite difficult for an immortal to exist in USA (and many other countries), you need to have Social Security and bank accounts where you need to state your year, month and date of birth.

That's gonna flag you out to the authorities as someone to be investigated.

If found to be true, Guinness Book of Records would want to have you on record.
cats_and_spirits wrote:Especially when someone claims to be a physical immortal, who wanders on earth since more than 200yrs, I get very sceptical. I mean... you can claim whatever you want in the interwebz, because most persons don't know you anyways and can't prove the opposite.
But physical...meh.
I wouldn't risk it and buy anything from a person, who claims to be more than they really are~

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

The only interaction I've had with her is when I sent a detailed email asking questions. I got a 2-4 word response which was not even a complete sentence. It also took a few weeks an multiple check-ins to get her to respond.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Rainbowgirl
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons and Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faerie Princess obvi
My magical/paranormal name...: Karma
Zodiac:

I wrote her to ask a question as well.
Over a week, and no response.

I did, however, in that week, see how many people online she's pissed off. I also heard from my witch sister that she was trying to find out her income when she asked DeeDee a few questions!

After wanting to buy a pretty expensive piece from her, I am glad I didn't. Her not writing me back lost her a sale, along with her reputation since I had time to google her.

I would avoid her shop, personally. She claimed she sold a ring to the queen of england last week in her news letter, yet those are the people she claims to hate. And why in the heck would you disclose buyer information in a newsletter?!

I smell a scam artist.

O' brave new world, that has such people in it! - The Tempest

Spirit family: lots of em, and always growing Hail to my Princes of Hell >:)

Witchy traits:
Sigils, Necromancer, Astral travel, Demonolotry, Charmer, Nature Witch, Enchanter, Lucid Dreamer, Grecian magic, Travler, Lucifarian, Baneful Magic, LHP and Scrying Witch extraordinaire!
enchantedfae096
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My magical/paranormal name...: Lotus
Zodiac:

Hi! I searched up on Dee Dee's website since she sounded interesting.

I notice Dee Dee has items that mentions about God, Jesus and Luciferian/Antichrist related but she has other items about Djinn, faes, mermaids, etc which doesn't makes sense to me. :? Her items are quite confusing. There was one of her items that was suppose to be meant for President Obama as the Antichrist to reign the world. But you can buy it. :wtf: It kind of weirded me out lol.
Here's the link: http://shop.hauntedcollector.net/Reptil ... 191506.htm

I'm like "What? What is this? Why would someone claim or even sell this sort of item?" :ohcrap:
Her items go into detail about the bible and revelations, Jesus returning, the New Jerusalem coming, and most Christian related stuff. :eh: I'm not sure if some of her items are done on purpose to create fear-mongering to convince anyone to buy it for... safety reasons. I think it maybe that reason or I could be wrong. Just my opinion.

Other links:
http://shop.hauntedcuriosities.com/SHIA ... 111022.htm
https://hauntedcuriosities.myshopify.co ... of-michael

As I've grown up as a Christian and what I've been taught, I don't want to sound harsh but most Christians will throw in scriptures and say that she will be held accountable for every item she has or sold to other people because it's demonic or satanic or evil or immoral or whatever and that she's deceiving herself. Pretty much the Day of Judgement ya know. Well I'm not really into the Judgement Day prophecy stuff like back than. But you get the picture.

I never bought from her but has anyone tried one of these items that are more related to Christianity, like Archangels, Angels, Mary, God, etc. I also see bad reviews about her.

She/Her
Spirit companion
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Cats wrote:Especially when someone claims to be a physical immortal, who wanders on earth since more than 200yrs, I get very sceptical. I mean... you can claim whatever you want in the interwebz, because most persons don't know you anyways and can't prove the opposite.
But physical...meh.
Rainbowgirl wrote:I wrote her to ask a question as well.

I did, however, in that week, see how many people online she's pissed off. I also heard from my witch sister that she was trying to find out her income when she asked DeeDee a few questions!

After wanting to buy a pretty expensive piece from her, I am glad I didn't. Her not writing me back lost her a sale, along with her reputation since I had time to google her.

I would avoid her shop, personally. She claimed she sold a ring to the queen of england last week in her news letter, yet those are the people she claims to hate. And why in the heck would you disclose buyer information in a newsletter?!

I smell a scam artist.
Kitsune wrote:The only interaction I've had with her is when I sent a detailed email asking questions. I got a 2-4 word response which was not even a complete sentence. It also took a few weeks an multiple check-ins to get her to respond.
She deserves to be trolled to the highest degree possible for the injustice caused then like all others who practice this kind of predatory behavior until she cries.

"Oh you are a immortal, what are you going to do? Are you going to shove a lightning bolt up my-?"

Something along those lines and anything which might tick them off enough to have them come out to reveal their true colors? Try and make it extremely angry to see what its response is?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

And if some of the items do have some effects then has anybody considered Belial/Beliar or some other deception arts based BA could be at work here helping make them look like they 'work'?

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor

A much more effective trolling would be opening a website, which pretends to be dedicated to her worshippers. "Holy Order of Deedee" or something like this.

(Just a joke...don't do that people)

Grimirch
new here
new here

ServantofJustice wrote:
Cats wrote:Especially when someone claims to be a physical immortal, who wanders on earth since more than 200yrs, I get very sceptical. I mean... you can claim whatever you want in the interwebz, because most persons don't know you anyways and can't prove the opposite.
But physical...meh.
Rainbowgirl wrote:I wrote her to ask a question as well.

I smell a scam artist.
Kitsune wrote:The only interaction I've had with her is when I sent a detailed email asking questions. I got a 2-4 word response which was not even a complete sentence. It also took a few weeks an multiple check-ins to get her to respond.
She deserves to be trolled to the highest degree possible for the injustice caused then like all others who practice this kind of predatory behavior until she cries.

"Oh you are a immortal, what are you going to do? Are you going to shove a lightning bolt up my-?"

Something along those lines and anything which might tick them off enough to have them come out to reveal their true colors? Try and make it extremely angry to see what its response is?

You need to be very careful of the direction you guys are taking this. None of you have mentioned any experiences with her items, just the rumors and your own perception of what you read and see on the internet and how your own beliefs disagree with it. The metaphysical community has suffered greatly at the hands of those who felt they had the right to hunt down those they THOUGHT were fakes or scams without evidence. If I remember correctly, CH is NOT about that. You post your EXPERIENCES and that's it.

And NOBODY deserves to be bullied, which is the same thing as being trolled.

Return to “Sellers You Love”