Haunted Curiosities - Dee Dee

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
FaerieWhispers
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Whispering Wind
Zodiac:

Well I just realized we did not have a post on here for Dee Dee! (I think there was one on the other site)

Her refresingly brutal honesty :mrgreen: and her sense of humor make purchasing all the more interesting and fun!

I have recently purchased the infusion illusion earing (wish I'd gotten both of them!). I was expecting the headache that I
always get with enchanted items but wow! She said the results would be slow but permanent. The first night was the strongest reaction, a buzzing that radiated from my earlobe, down my neck and up into my brain. I was dizzy, and kept feeling like I was................seperating from myself (don't know how else to describe it). Each night thereafter when I would lay down I would get the seperation feeling again.

Wish there were more sellers like Dee Dee!

SAGE GOLDEN WILLOW

When the doors of perception are cleansed everything is revealed to man as it is – infinite!” William Blake
mane79nll
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Dear DeeDee,
I got the Luxor small which I am totally thrilled.
It is very small but the power is bombastic. Initially, I don't trust that such a small little thing would have any effect on me. I wore it for half a day....my head is like going to burst. I thought that I'm sick. Then, I decide to remove the bead and put it aside. It takes about an hour or so for my problem to end......
Thank you! I should'nt have doubt the power of even a small item... :P

For lifting an autumn down is not considered great strength, seeing the sun and the moon is not considered a sign of sharp vision, hearing thunder is not considered a sign of sensitive hearing
m_m
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, immortals
Zodiac:

Yeah go Dee Dee.... :mrgreen: I got my first purchase from you and was very pleased with everything.... I tried the honey bar you included and it was yummy, we don't have that here in Australia... I was suprised that it got thru because if customs had opened it first they would have taken the honey bar and probably eaten it themselves :lol: . Oh Dee Dee you're amazing!!! Thank you very much Dee Dee!!! :) :mrgreen:

emstrange1
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

So you go the other earring :D I didn't realize they were sold separately until after the other was gone lol Good to hear it's working out for you.

That separating feeling you talk about, does it feel like even though your physical body is still your consciousness is shifting and moving around? I get that feeling a lot. It's completely random for me, but do notice I get that feeling when I talk to some of my spirits before I go to bed.

FaerieWhispers
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Whispering Wind
Zodiac:

Yes that is exactly it! Kinda like part of me is moving, even when my body is still!

LOL I didn't realize that there were two until after the other sold! Funny, but usually I cannot wear earrings (not silver, gold, or anything else) as they tend to irritate my ears, but this earring did not bother me.

My 8th grade class kept telling me, hey you lost one of your earrings! I would just nod and shrug it off, I did not think that the school would appreciate me telling all of my baptist students about spell bound earrings! :P

I take it you got the other???? How is it working for you?

SAGE GOLDEN WILLOW

When the doors of perception are cleansed everything is revealed to man as it is – infinite!” William Blake
emstrange1
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

lol, yeah that may not have gone over too well with school officials.

Yeah, I have the other one. I like earrings, but I haven' worn any purely for fashion in a long time. When I wore my earring my mom thought I was crazy. :lol: When I wore it I got a slight headache and some tension in my neck. Nothing too severe, but definitely noticeable.
Last edited by emstrange1 on Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mermista
neophyte
neophyte

I got a Luxor Bead from Dee Dee as well. I never feel anything off of metaphysical objects (I'm not sensitive at all) but I did put the Luxor bead in my hand and my hand started sweating... it was hot where I placed the bead and sweat beads all around the spot.. but the thing is I don't know what to do with it or how to use it or even what I could use it for ? I just put it on a string which I wear around my wrist...

emstrange1
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Hi Mermista,

You can pretty much wear it as you are now, as jewelry. You could possibly use it as a pendulum as well.

inquestfor
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Hello everybody,

i bought an infusion illusion earring and Luxor beads too. When i put the earring my ear start to itch but i think it was an allergy. My ear are sensitive and forget to put some transparent coat on it.
But after one week my spirit vision was really more clear.

For the bead i don't really feel something but i know for why.

I bought to Deedee a star brite and since i have her my tolerance to high energy improve day by day.
The day i received my star brite, i talked to her about my day. I saw a big yellow orb and i felt so much energy. It was like some give me a blow on the head with an energy hammer. lool I sit on my bed because i was diiizyyy
Since this day, if the energy is not really strong i don't feel a lot of thing.

6dogs4us
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Hi to emstrange and fairywhispers - guess what guys - I've also got an Infusion Illusion. Mine is a red stud earring. I did't realize there was more than one pair - I did know I was only getting one earring. I haven't tried mine yet because I have a ton of Dee Dee stuff to try out. I also bought the Galactic Man which is so powerful she had to have them (3 of them) dipped in gold to tone them down. So far I haven't felt anything although yesterday morning when I got up my eyesight was doing weird things like looking at sunlight shining through venetian blinds in front of me, you know like sun shining through slits. It was very strange but only lasted a minute and then was gone.

I also have a piece for Angelic Celestial Lunar Interaction. Last month on the full moon I woke up with the strangest sensation of something vibrating in the middle of my chest. Wow!

Return to “Sellers You Love”