BPAL!

Know any cool sites to go to? Post it here.
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Hey Lilith, I did end up getting a free imp of "Nosferatu", it was meant to be :lol: I'll set it aside for you if you would like it.
I will be making a short list after I get the rest of the free samples I am expecting, and if some of you guys want to try something from the list I can have it sent out to you if that is something you wish.
I'm wearing something called Hellcat right now, it is yummy, smells like almond pastries or something along those lines.

Lilith Di Levilio
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Lilith
Zodiac:

Woot!!!! That`s awesome!!! I`d love it, hun! :hug: Thanks!

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

So here are some samples I am willing to send out to some of you guys if you want to try any of these specifically or just test out BPAL in general :)
Let me know which ones you may want, if any of you do, it doesn't matter how many - in fact it would be better to want more than one. I guess this is the right thread to pose this option, since I am not *selling* them or *trading* them, just giving them away lol. Nosferatu is already reserved for Lilith, the description of that one is "desiccated herbs and gritty earth brought to life with a swell of robust and sanguineous red wines".

I will list the others and their descriptions below, may add to the list depending on if I receive more.

Poisoned Apple-
"A perfect, lovely, gleaming red apple whose sweetness masks a swirl of narcotic opium, oleander, and hemlock."

Darkness-
"Bottled gloom; the essence of oblivion. Blackest opium and narcissus deepened by myrrh."

Paris-
"Sensual, decadent, and enigmatic. Lavender, softly underscored by lotus and spice."

Shanghai-
"The crisp, clean scent of green tea touched with lemon verbena and honeysuckle."

A countenance forboding evil-
"Patchouli, ylang ylang, blood orange, and vetiver."

Arkham-
"A shadowy, unapproachable forest of maple, birch, dogwood, cypress and pine softened by a garland of New England wildflowers: bergamot, columbine, rue anemone, blue violet, creeping phlox, bloodroot, toadflax, and pixie moss."

All night long (this is a utility blend)-
"This blend relieves all sexual inhibitions by simultaneously relaxing and arousing."

The Lion-
"The dry, glorious warmth of the Savannah. A golden, spiced amber, proud, regal and ferocious."

Les fleurs du mal-
"The scents of the blossoms of darkness, condensed into one perfume. Features a rose base, softened with lilac and wisteria."

Sheol-
"Vibrant gladiola, graceful stargazer lily, triumphant iris and bright heliotrope flare, and is finally made somber by heavy copal, a drop of labdanum, and tonka."

Sophia-
"The Gnostic goddess of Wisdom. A solemn, deeply profound draught of lavender, soft musks, star jasmine, black rose, delphinium, and gentle spice."

Slobbering Pine-
"Dewy, wet, whiplike and sticky."

Rapture-
"Sensual ecstasy, the blinding red fire of the apex of sexual pleasure: Moroccan rose, Sumatran rose, mandarin, Egyptian myrrh, night-blooming jasmine, bergamot and neroli thrust into Arabian musk."

Psyche-
"This is the scent of true love, your heart's deepest, purest desires. Bulgar rose, Chinese white musk, lavender, orchid and frankincense."

Ochosi-
"His ofrenda is the soft shea he shares with Obatala, forest herbs, and sprucewood arrow shafts."

:flower:

Lilith Di Levilio
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Oh my, they all sound so yummy!!! lol Could I add Paris, Fleurs du Mal and Rapture, please? :pray:

Gonna PM you my addy! :D

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Lilith Di Levilio wrote:Oh my, they all sound so yummy!!! lol Could I add Paris, Fleurs du Mal and Rapture, please? :pray:

Gonna PM you my addy! :D
Sure! I'll note down those ones for you. Yes do PM me your address :)

Lilith Di Levilio
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

NoctemAeternus wrote:Sure! I'll note down those ones for you. Yes do PM me your address :)
Thanks! Address sent! :hug:

Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

If you still have them, I'd like to try "All night Long" and "Posioned Apple". I've visited that site many times and have been tempted to order but there is so much to choose from :ohcrap: I can PM my email and how for shipping? I live in the US

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

AngelFire wrote:If you still have them, I'd like to try "All night Long" and "Posioned Apple". I've visited that site many times and have been tempted to order but there is so much to choose from :ohcrap: I can PM my email and how for shipping? I live in the US
Yes I still have those two, you can definitely have them if you wish. Poisoned Apple is one of my favourites, I am sure you will like it. Very evocative. Don't need to pay anything for shipping, I don't mind shipping to the US or anywhere else. I have friends all over the world and am used to shipping stuff out to all of them so no problems. PM me with your addy if that works for you :)

There definitely is a lot to choose from, I am gradually getting everything on my big list of things I want from there. They always get in great new scents and limited edition stuff and then I can't help but break down and get those lol. It can get rather expensive, but it is usually quite worth it.

Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

cool thank you :flower:

Chimella
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

There are so many items to choose from, so far I've tried "All Night Long" and "Morocco" and I like them,,, but I want something more soft and feminine,,, any suggestions, NoctemAeternus ?

Return to “Cool Sites”