What do you think?

Haunted Curiosities
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

I really wish I could have helped you on this but I look at these items mostly all day during an investigation and when at home. I kind of moved on from the regular investigations to the more meaty ones. The same has happened on the vessels and the finds. I get excited and want the powerful stuff. It's as if my ability is set to hone in on the items that matter most in these times. This of course does not stop me from getting energy from any item I just don't get it from this one.

Another thing you is when I look at an item I look only at the item because this is what someone asked me to do. People could be picking up the energy from the picture itself. If you have other spirits in the house a picture is a powerful thing,it's something about the image capture. I learned that a long time ago. You have to separate the two and that is a hard process to learn. It can take years of work.

A lady sent me an object to tell her if something was in it and I hate that. I hate it if they bought the item and someone told them it had a spirit or energy to it. I will not do those readings at all. The reason is because it can make other sellers mad if you don't get anything. Also the person your taking it to could be having an off day,we all do.

This lady did have everything attached as she was told,thank goodness because she bought the stuff off of paranormal sellers so I was glad to know that.

You can try taking pictures of things with a wider back ground ( of the image) but make sure they are not spirited and see what you get. You will get energy because you already have stuff in your home.

It seems that your situation has improved too. :) That I'm glad of and again I'm very sorry I could not get what you needed to you at that time but I just couldn't get to a bank when I was out of state. I could but not my own. The banks make me mad,if it's my money and I want to send it to someone why should there be an ATM block for certain amounts? I think it's BS!

Anyway feel free to send more pictures because I love to look at finds of all kinds :flower:

wwwhauntedcuriositiescom
ladyevelyn77
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0

Thank you, DD.

As for our situation. Well, it's not as freaking dire, but it's still pretty bad. I had a bit of change when I went to the flea market, so I've tried not to spend like we have been. I've been strained in keeping myself checked. $2 here, $5 bucks there, but I have to remind myself that it does add up. I've been told by quite a few people that a windfall is coming. I just hope it comes to me, and not hubby. LOL

And I greatly appreciate how willing you were to help me out in that manner. It's very humbling, and I love you for it. I'm super glad that it didn't come to that, but I'm grateful just the same.

Return to “Discoveries”