What do you think?

ladyevelyn77
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0

I just got back from the CC Flea Market. Decided to test some energy detecting. Anyway, I found this pretty glass vase with some stones in it. Most of the stones have been glued in, but the few on top are loose. I picked it up and felt "heyyy." I put it down and felt empty. I pick another one similar up and felt nothing. I felt the urge to pick up the vase again, and felt like I should buy it. I thought about walking away and that I don't need it. If I feel whatever to that thought, then that's what I do. I actually couldn't walk away. So I bought it.

My vamp told me it has certain things attached to it, but I wanted to see what you guys thought when you look at it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Secretsensations
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

hey, I was just looking at your pic and got funny feelings about it (honest engine ;) ). There is something there, you can almost see it(With your spiritual eyes I mean). SO.... I asked my guys if there was something attached they all said Yes. So lucky you; you get to find out what it is. :silly:

Is it some type of spirit or something of that nature. How the heck did it get attached to that I wonder? When you find out let me know?
Last edited by Secretsensations on Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ladyevelyn77
venerated member
venerated member

Thanks, Toadstools! It's comforting to know that I wasn't delusional or desperate, lol. It is an interesting choice, isn't it?

I performed a clearing spell from the encyclopedia for cleansing objects to prepare for magic, but changed it up to just clear from negative energy and such. My vamp helped, and I could really feel the energy pour through my hands to the object. It's now in my window sill to continue to cleanse and charge in the moon and sun.

I have no clue what I have, so I'd like to see if anyone can tell me. My vamp told me there were spells on it, not spirits, but my communication, when it comes to details, aren't very accurate, LOL! I will try to meditate with it in a day or so. If it is a spirit, I want to let it relax and be a bit comfortable. I don't believe there is anything bad or negative. I certainly didn't feel any.

My hubby looked at me with a look that said - More rocks? I just told him to not worry about it. It only cost me $2, so I'm sure he won't think about it.

I would love to read what anybody else gets. hint,hint.

A_NEW_GOLDEN_DAWN
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I love to go to the flea markets though have been holding back the urge for months! LOL!!! I'm jealous!!!

I often am drawn to items with energies and sometimes spiritual energies and entities attached. I would buy merchandise for my shop and always a few pieces for me and my energetic 'collection'. You can find amazing things sometimes if you are sensitive to the energy.

Secretsensations
venerated member
venerated member
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

I could be wrong, it may be a spelled item but something is def there. I can't wait to read and find out what you have discovered. :thumbup:

I was drugged up on allergy meds when I asked so I might have misunderstood what was there. LOL

Wispy Winds
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Spiritual ME!
Zodiac:

Well, here's what I feel.

It has been a centerpiece in someone's home--due to the glued rocks. I see some gold fake flowers in it... sort of tacky-yet tasteful.

I think the vase itself has picked up many energies from the surrounding family members...one that may have parished.

It's very interesting to say the least! Anxious to see what your spirits can figure out!

I have bought jars of old buttons-talk about energy!--but never rocks! You're right though..if you pick it up and it vibes/calls to you-then don't hesitate!

Username change to *Beauty*
ladyevelyn77
venerated member
venerated member

Thanks Lady Baker. DD popped my bubble and told me there was nothing there. :realitycheck: LOL! I know there is energy, but apparently nothing special.

:( :crying:

I think I want this post to be deleted :badidea:

Haunted Curiosities
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

AWWW,why would that be a bad idea! I was commenting on your video,maybe you could post that here ladyE?

wwwhauntedcuriositiescom
Haunted Curiosities
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Actually your right LadyE,I did comment on it and I still don't get a thing. sorry.

wwwhauntedcuriositiescom
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I wouldn't delete the thread. You feel something and so did others who looked on it and I would not diminish their experience or your own by self-doubt. Perhaps it is a familiar energy closer to your energy make-up and closer to the others who picked up on the energy as well. It could just be those who do not sense the energy are either further from that energy pattern or are not at the same or similiar level as you (others may be too far ascended or not ascended enough).

This shows others who maybe looking in their local shops, antique stores, etc that they can communicate with energy no matter how slight or great.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER

Return to “Discoveries”