vonstreppledjinncorpamerica

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Aiko
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Throne Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Warrior Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

:? Did not notice it was last year July this last review was posted...
So ::Anyone:: ::bump::

Athena Winter
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguine Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Araminta Narsinthia
Zodiac:

Aiko wrote::? Did not notice it was last year July this last review was posted...
So ::Anyone:: ::bump::
I think the vonstrepples are a bit 'Marmite' as people seem to either love or hate them; personally they are one of my fave sellers and I have had some interesting experiences with both their spelled and spirited items :thumbup: they seem to have a pretty hardcore following on eBay too as their feedback is phenomenal! (how they manage to get away with selling on eBay though after the metaphysical crackdown is a mystery to me!?) they answer any questions quickly and will never sell you anything that they think will do you more harm than good, like others have reported; Hans advised me against certain listings as he said they wouldn't be suitable for me and my path. I know some buyers have reported bad dealings with VSDCA but I personally have never witnessed that and I have been buying from them for over a year now and have had much correspondence with them, especially Hans as his knowledge about the paranormal, metaphysics and alchemy fascinates me :mrgreen:

If you are unsure about them, go for a spelled item first and see how you get on with it ;)

Blessed to be a part of the ::ch:: family
goaldigger123
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: catwoman
My magical/paranormal name...: kitty claws
Zodiac:

Ive just purchased two items however im not sure if there still active? Does anybody know? Thx

(Feedom is power to live a life unafraid and untamed. That's the gift I've been given. And so my journey begins. - Catwoman)
(life is so much easier than u believe it is! You will experience full blown magic soon. You will discover all that is and that's been there all this time.) - My spirit guide
(I might not be ready to pour out my feelings to the world, but I?d had enough of trying to ignore them. - Ultra violet)
goaldigger123
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

goaldigger123 wrote:Ive just purchased two items however im not sure if there still active? Does anybody know? Thx
Wepp they are just got a email

(Feedom is power to live a life unafraid and untamed. That's the gift I've been given. And so my journey begins. - Catwoman)
(life is so much easier than u believe it is! You will experience full blown magic soon. You will discover all that is and that's been there all this time.) - My spirit guide
(I might not be ready to pour out my feelings to the world, but I?d had enough of trying to ignore them. - Ultra violet)
Aiko
neophyte
neophyte

Well, I'm still going back and forth about getting thing or two from these guys. I just have to let it sit for some time until I get more info. :1

Aiko
neophyte
neophyte

:1

Here it is... Order arrived today! Very impressed by communication and without any doubt received first class service 3D Mr Brett is a true gentleman 8)|* Mr Hans is amazing and now I know for a fact - a real deal. Today was best day I had in along time.
I will be back for more.
(:D)

goaldigger123
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Aiko wrote::1

Here it is... Order arrived today! Very impressed by communication and without any doubt received first class service 3D Mr Brett is a true gentleman 8)|* Mr Hans is amazing and now I know for a fact - a real deal. Today was best day I had in along time.
I will be back for more.
What did you buy?

Aiko
neophyte
neophyte

Bought a succubus 7\
goaldigger123 wrote:

I will be back for more.
What did you buy?

goaldigger123
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Aiko wrote:Bought a succubus 7\
goaldigger123 wrote:

I will be back for more.
What did you buy?
Ive bought a few things any luck with your succubus

Aiko
neophyte
neophyte

She touches my hair all the time now. I can be just sitting and strain of my hair moves. Vey nice energy. I like her a lot. I'll be buying more stuff from these gents. What is your experience so far with stuff you got from them ?

goaldigger123 wrote:
Aiko wrote:Bought a succubus 7\
goaldigger123 wrote:

I will be back for more.
What did you buy?
Ive bought a few things any luck with your succubus

Return to “Seller Review”