vonstreppledjinncorpamerica

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
enchantress
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I looked and didnt see this seller listed anywhere, sorry if I missed it. Has anyone had any experience with them?

Thanks

Becca

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

enchantress wrote:I looked and didnt see this seller listed anywhere, sorry if I missed it. Has anyone had any experience with them?

Thanks

Becca
Yes I have. Their items are authentic and real. often they use humor in the adverts. I am currently bidding on their "haunted" medcator globe.

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
enchantress
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Great. I felt they were. I spoke to sister francis and she is a wonderful soul. She is going to do some work for me, I will let everyone know who that goes. Thanks

Becca

SuperMotoBabe
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process

They are 2 brothers - Hans & Heini Von Strepples. Do a search for "Von Strepples" and you will find other posts about them.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Dance like nobody is watching.
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Some of the posts I do not believe are able to be read anymore. I would suggest making this thread the new thread which will remain as long as everything remains peaceful.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
A_NEW_GOLDEN_DAWN
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Enchantress--I am a seller and cannot vouch for their items but after a big misunderstanding between us, on their part, that resulted in some really nasty posts on their website-we got together thanks to Caiyros and spoke directly. They had been duped by another seller and led on a very negative and destructive course against some other sellers, myself included.

They apologized profusely to me and even sent me chocolate and gifts. Not expected and not needed but a sweet, thoughtful and great gesture none the less. They email me frequently just to say hi and chat.

They had been ostracized and ridiculed for a while but I for one, after much email correspondence, can say they are charming people who truly want to make amends for the months of turmoil they were involved in. They are very embarrassed at some of the things they said.

Verna--a_new_golden_dawn
I wrote a bit about this on my blog at http://a-new-golden-dawn.blogspot.com/

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I'm glad to hear they apologized. I have not heard anythign from them but as long as all is peaecful I'm willing to make bygones be bygones and move foward.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
SuperMotoBabe
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process

I should have added this to my post earlier. My experience with the brothers have been good. I deal with the brothers directly...mostly Heini, but once in a while Hans responds. I haven't bought anything or corresponded with the others in their store (psychics, etc.)

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Dance like nobody is watching.
Vortex
active contributor
active contributor

I would still like to have an explanation why one of their so called sub-sellers emailed me a reading from an address that was supposed to appear as their own, but when I traced the originating ip address it turns out it was actually sent by the VS brothers themselves. To me this makes it appear like as all the sellers on their ebay site are actually one and the same person.

AURA SHAMAN REDSTONE
A_NEW_GOLDEN_DAWN
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

My guess would be forwarded mail--I also sell for several others and any info from them comes through my account-ebay and email. I simply cut and paste. Maybe they(theos) take a cut-who knows and that is such a simple thing to explain.

Return to “Seller Review”