sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I think they are separate. The others are like royalty and those might be upper class people. Some religious text say angels were never human while others say humans can become angels.

My sterling I'm guessing was human. He has no wings. Sort of like vampires were human. But he's nice and friendly enough.

My seraphim is not human, he's like a mist. My throne appears as human with wings in my dream and is really handsome. But if he is in charge of the planets then he might just be energy as well. I don't think thrones were ever human.

Galadriel read him like a human making decisions on my love life, which doesn't seem like that's what he would be interested in. I asked him plenty of times and he always said he liked my ex even though my ex was scared of him. Of course when the ex talked about getting rid of ALL my spirits. I can see why they want me to stay away.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Bella
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Angels can appear in many forms, both human and non.
Sounds like your ex was trying to control you and your angel didn't want him to harm you.
Please remember that religion is a man-made confusion. The absolute God's honest TRUTH of The Other Side is that humans do not become angels. They are a separate species of being entirely, that predates humans by many, many, many...years. Our Earthly concept of time does not exist in Eternity. We can be doing something there for centuries and it will only feel like the blink of an eye.

Brightest Blessings!
Wishing you \/ , <3 , & :) always!
SuperMotoBabe
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process

suga wrote:I think they are separate. The others are like royalty and those might be upper class people. Some religious text say angels were never human while others say humans can become angels.
That's interesting. The way I understood it... Angels can become mortals. But that would mean losing all of their angelic abilities and die like everyone else. Humans, on the other hand, can not become Angels because Angels were made from the hand of God.

There was Bronwyn and Courtwind that has been bugging me for over a week, so I finally ordered them.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Dance like nobody is watching.
sunset
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Ahhh, I found the post for the Hierarchy of Angels. ::bop::

Here is a link to some info that I found earlier http://www.catholic.org/saints/anglchoi.php

<3 Mo <3

Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.
-Joshua J. Marine

Life is a beach, I’m just playin’ in the sand. -Lil Wayne
Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

That's a good link for the Catholic viewpoint of Angels. It is a very good general guide.

However, there is soooo much more to the hierarchy than just those listed here (and most of elsewhere on the web).

Read Alice A Baileys "A Treatise on Cosmic Fire" to realize that our categories are only
the tip of the iceberg. What we currently know is like putting our knowledge on the head of a pin compared to the whole.
The angelic realm is broken down even further into devas of the different realms, and each has their
own affiliations ,states, and planes.

From Bailey's Cosmic Fire:
The devas of the lower mental levels in relation to [682] man work through the mental unit, and are, roughly speaking, divided into four groups, being in fact the first condensation of the threefold lower body of man. They form part of his lunar body. They are directly linked with the highest spiritual essences, and represent the lowest manifestation of force emanating from the cosmic mental plane, and finding its link with the human Hierarchy through the mental units. They are the gaseous devas of the logoic physical body. We will not deal with them in greater detail at this moment for as we study the subject of the fifth principle certain points will become clearer; their work in connection with man can be enlarged upon as we proceed. More detail at this moment would but serve to complicate.

Let us be quite clear in our minds just what we are in process of considering. We are dealing with:

1. That fifth state of consciousness called the mental plane,
2. The substance of that plane as it exists in its dual aspect, rupa and arupa, 22
3. The lives who ensoul that matter, especially in their relation to man,
4. The Egos or the self-conscious units who form the middle point in manifestation,
5. The building of the causal body, the opening of the egoic Lotus, and the construction of those groups we call egoic groups,
6. The individuality of those Existences whom we call
1. Agnishvattas.
2. Manasa devas.
3. Fire dhyanis.
4. Solar angels, or solar Pitris.
5. The Asuras.

and many other names mentioned in the occult books. [683]

There is an old saying: I only know what I know and that is all that I know.
What this means is that what we are able to understand or conceive is influenced by what we ALREADY know.
As humans in an earthly sojourn, we have much knowledge to acquire to fully understand ourselves, much less the
cosmos planes of existence. I have met some of these masters, indeed, my own teacher was very enlightened.
But to explain the complete angelic realm in even 1000 printed pages, would be an undertaking that would barely
suffice.

Namaste,
Alex

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
sunset
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Wiccan Warrior Alex wrote:That's a good link for the Catholic viewpoint of Angels. It is a very good general guide.

However, there is soooo much more to the hierarchy than just those listed here (and most of elsewhere on the web).

Read Alice A Baileys "A Treatise on Cosmic Fire" to realize that our categories are only
the tip of the iceberg. What we currently know is like putting our knowledge on the head of a pin compared to the whole.
The angelic realm is broken down even further into devas of the different realms, and each has their
own affiliations ,states, and planes.

From Bailey's Cosmic Fire:
The devas of the lower mental levels in relation to [682] man work through the mental unit, and are, roughly speaking, divided into four groups, being in fact the first condensation of the threefold lower body of man. They form part of his lunar body. They are directly linked with the highest spiritual essences, and represent the lowest manifestation of force emanating from the cosmic mental plane, and finding its link with the human Hierarchy through the mental units. They are the gaseous devas of the logoic physical body. We will not deal with them in greater detail at this moment for as we study the subject of the fifth principle certain points will become clearer; their work in connection with man can be enlarged upon as we proceed. More detail at this moment would but serve to complicate.

Let us be quite clear in our minds just what we are in process of considering. We are dealing with:

1. That fifth state of consciousness called the mental plane,
2. The substance of that plane as it exists in its dual aspect, rupa and arupa, 22
3. The lives who ensoul that matter, especially in their relation to man,
4. The Egos or the self-conscious units who form the middle point in manifestation,
5. The building of the causal body, the opening of the egoic Lotus, and the construction of those groups we call egoic groups,
6. The individuality of those Existences whom we call
1. Agnishvattas.
2. Manasa devas.
3. Fire dhyanis.
4. Solar angels, or solar Pitris.
5. The Asuras.

and many other names mentioned in the occult books. [683]

There is an old saying: I only know what I know and that is all that I know.
What this means is that what we are able to understand or conceive is influenced by what we ALREADY know.
As humans in an earthly sojourn, we have much knowledge to acquire to fully understand ourselves, much less the
cosmos planes of existence. I have met some of these masters, indeed, my own teacher was very enlightened.
But to explain the complete angelic realm in even 1000 printed pages, would be an undertaking that would barely
suffice.

Namaste,
Alex
::wave:: Whoa Alex. Ty for the info, I will sure look into reading the book. I know those are only from the Catholic viewpoint, but just wanted to put the link for info purposes. I should have stated that in my post and that I am sure those are not the only Angels in the hierarchy, but are the most commonly referred to (from what I know). I sure didn't know there was that much more though. Thnx for pointing me to the direction in learning which other Angels in the hierarchy exist. I am here to learn and this is sure something that I would definitely love to learn.

<3 Mo <3

Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.
-Joshua J. Marine

Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

Sunset, I don't want to sound like I'm putting anyone's sources down. Your link is a good one.
It's just that I see so many posts as to 'where does this angel _____________ fit in? '
The point I'm really trying to make is that there are so many levels and realms within the angelic kingdom,
that the possibilities extend far beyond what we know and understand.

We humans feel the need to put a label on everything, to fit it into it's proper niche. :D

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
sunset
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Oh, I understand you Alex. I didn't take it that you were putting my source down at all. :hug: In all honesty, I always look forward to many of your responses on many topics and aquire great knowledge from it. I do appreciate your information and thought, it is a great way to understand about it. I've actually already looked up the book on Amazon, because I am really interested in reading it.
We humans feel the need to put a label on everything, to fit it into it's proper niche.

I agree with this 100%!!

<3 Mo <3

-Joshua J. Marine

Hammer
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

A good starting book on Angels and even the Angelic Hierarchy would be the Angel Bible. It's a great read, I enjoyed it and it has a lot of general/basic information to set you in a direction to go deeper. I highly recommend acquiring it, as it's always a great resourceful tool to have.

Ordained Minister, Father, Padre', or Pastor "Hammer"

"In that book, which is my memory, on the first page of the chapter that is the day when I first met you, appear the words 'Here begins a new life."
sunset
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

::wave:: Hi Hammer. Thnx for recommending the book. Another to add to my list! :thumbup:

<3 Mo <3

-Joshua J. Marine

Return to “Angel Races”