sunset
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Awesome! Thnx Alex. ::bop::

<3 Mo <3

Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.
-Joshua J. Marine

Life is a beach, I’m just playin’ in the sand. -Lil Wayne
NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

One of the posts on this thread mentioned that the animal for Cherubs is a canary... but what other things are associated with them?

As a phylum, what's their associated weekday (yes, I am aware that sometimes, each specific entity in this particular... series of species may have a different day, but do they have a preference as a whole?), what's their gemstone, their color, their foliage, their herb, their scent?

Also... are there any other offerings they really love?

I received a portal to a Cherub from Lisa, and I'm trying to make Her feel more welcome, and create some bonding experiences with her, but my search came up empty, and the encyclopedia wasn't helpful.

Brightest blessings...
Selqet

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
Gabriel
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel of The Lord
My magical/paranormal name...: Gabriel

suga wrote:
StarFae wrote:I thought that the Seraphim and Cherubim were healers, not guardians.
I don't know what they are, but my seraphim is cool. They feel like wise men/council. Definitely not a body guard like the the Thrones. If I were to use my imagination I would say Seraphim are like heads of state and the Thrones high ranking officials of law and order. Archangels are the warriors who actually do the fighting and saving. They work well as a team.

None of them are really destroyers of evil, rather they remove evil and protector the good. Or watch as they check the list of naughty or nice list. I assume they all could heal if they wanted to, and they can all grant wishes.

This is coming from someone who never reads religious texts. Just by intuition.
Replying To An Old Post in particular this "None of them are really destroyers of evil, rather they remove evil and protector the good. Or watch as they check the list of naughty or nice list. I assume they all could heal if they wanted to, and they can all grant wishes."

There are angels that can destroy evil and remove it completely(not to mention that old story and battle) and there is one that is not an angel that has the complete power over all the angels and all things and is mercy and justice all in one. Further more there are the 24 elders around the throne of God which are extremely powerful angels and aspects of the Christ. Michael And the others that stand before God answer to the these(God Himself). The choirs of angels are exactly that the description of them is made but close enough. I would like to add Choirs of angels as in symphony of heaven. Food for thought here. There is a symphony in heaven that all the angels sing praises to the creator. :heart:

Angellove
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 65
Your favorite spirit to work with: Browyn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: ThreeWing
Zodiac:

I am glad to hear about the Thrones. I might need to ask them...again...for help.

Over the years I have learned things:
Trust and you will be trusted(in turn watch for those who are not in it for your best interests)
Know that you are NOT just some cog in a corporate wheel.
Love freely as long as you desire, and know that your love is returned ten fold!
And lastly, to know when a situation can be changed, and when it is something you must endure.
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

There are angels that can destroy evil and remove it completely(not to mention that old story and battle) and there is one that is not an angel that has the complete power over all the angels and all things and is mercy and justice all in one. Further more there are the 24 elders around the throne of God which are extremely powerful angels
If they can destroy evil, why does evil still exist? I believe evil is subjective. Though they probably could destroy life.

"Man is what he sees in other people."

Return to “Angel Races”